AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2014-10-27, 18:47   Link #10801
Darkbacon
The Masked Panties

What kind of ending do you guys thinks awaits after the battle with the King of the End? Will Godou die leaving behind Erica and his mistresses? Will he survive with the sacrifice of someone close to him?
Old 2014-10-27, 18:50   Link #10802
dont_play_never_lose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkbacon View Post
What kind of ending do you guys thinks awaits after the battle with the King of the End? Will Godou die leaving behind Erica and his mistresses? Will he survive with the sacrifice of someone close to him?
He'll die and come back like a baws. Because he cannot be defeat until he fight The God Of Victory again.
dont_play_never_lose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-28, 14:00   Link #10803
XFire
150% done

Quote:
I think they'll be great friends and go out for drinks.
Old 2014-10-28, 14:09   Link #10804
techblade

I really lilke Athena its a damn shame Godou won't get with her.
techblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-28, 21:52   Link #10805
Kikimaru

I hope Athena will join Godou harem is that the only wish i had...
Kikimaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-28, 22:06   Link #10806
staplesdex2

I thought she died and returned to her myth?
staplesdex2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-28, 22:10   Link #10807
voltcannon

Hi first time posting on the Campione page, I originally was not going to post on here, but the topic of Athena was to tempting for me so here goes nothing ( I hope I finally got ride of that bug, but if not be for wore about what you may read).
Spoiler for (" an idea I had today"):
Take what is up their with a few grains of salt it is just what came to me when reading the Campione wiki page on the kinds of god there are in the story.

Last edited by voltcannon; 2014-10-28 at 22:49.
voltcannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-28, 22:12   Link #10808
teejmo

Quote:
Originally Posted by staplesdex2 View Post
I thought she died and returned to her myth?
... Well, technically yes, though a new divine ancestor has popped up named Pallas Athena. She's been around for a few volumes, finally revealing herself in the short-story laden one after Godou and company got back from the past.
teejmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-29, 00:19   Link #10809
Maxaumus

I thought the grail hijacked her essence so what was left of her became palos athena,though even if thats not true it takes hundreds of years if no longer for them to come back if they ever do.
I also don't think the series will end before his family finds out the truth,he final stopps being in denail about his life and he has a rematch wiht melquart and vegrath
Maxaumus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-29, 07:18   Link #10810
RpR1337
fun^10*int^40=Ir2

Ending? Probably the usual "to infinity and beyond" crap (i.e. it can still go any way!), meaning no actual conclusion. Hate to even think about it, but that's probably what's in store.

Let us remember the victims of Domestic Violence.
RpR1337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-29, 07:59   Link #10811
Maxaumus

I use to think that author ended series with ambigous ending so they could go back to it when they had fresh ideas but that rarely done
Old 2014-10-29, 18:10   Link #10812
GodSoul
He Who Would Swallow God

I believe the series is coming to an end,fighting Verethragna can not happen
the fact godou have not obtained nor an authority not bother me,
i hate stories where the guy starts with a power so nothing can destroy a house, ai grows and ends destroying planets
in campione athena vs lancelot (without sword kote) is difficult to say who will win,in a normal shounen lancelot will win because he and the new villain, and yet strong but cruel etc.
if godou start earning many authorities, the author would have to create stronger villains, and in the end everyone will fly, teleport to other planets etc, I'm glad it never happened.

"besides of course, I love mythology".

Ps: I do not speak English
GodSoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-29, 18:57   Link #10813
Maxaumus

I don't know about that since Godu can't even defend himself with the Luke Cage like body and authorities he currently has. He always loses his first encounter with an opponet and has to be rescued and helped in the fight,and he has even lost to vanilla mortals and weak divine beast. It would be nice for him to get something for all his efforts instead of a last minute reason why he didn't get anything, and to be able to defend himself and his girls and not always have to be rescued,or get the shonen power up kiss of knowledge for the win. For that fact I'm surprised the girls seem to have so much info on just about every god they come across. Where did they find the time to learn all that,plus magic,martial arts, and regular human stuff. The only thing his gotten is a sword that he can't fully use that can change his abilities and the ability to use to powers at once.
Old 2014-10-29, 20:04   Link #10814
GodSoul
He Who Would Swallow God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxaumus View Post
I don't know about that since Godu can't even defend himself with the Luke Cage like body and authorities he currently has. He always loses his first encounter with an opponet and has to be rescued and helped in the fight,and he has even lost to vanilla mortals and weak divine beast. It would be nice for him to get something for all his efforts instead of a last minute reason why he didn't get anything, and to be able to defend himself and his girls and not always have to be rescued,or get the shonen power up kiss of knowledge for the win. For that fact I'm surprised the girls seem to have so much info on just about every god they come across. Where did they find the time to learn all that,plus magic,martial arts, and regular human stuff. The only thing his gotten is a sword that he can't fully use that can change his abilities and the ability to use to powers at once.
Liliana and Erica decide to divide the task of stealing the words of spells together using magic, they copied the book of spells
Saint Raffaello is an agreement to give the swords "Cuore di Leone and II maestro" to erase the memory of spells,Erica agrees but asks Raffaello that both stay with the spells memorized without magic

Ama no Murakumo in tsurugi can drain magic and life strength of normal people godou could have used to escape the "idiots trio",maybe he knows not use this ability.

God has superhuman strength, then the bull is always available, your body and super tough, if he did not die on the first hit he can use Camel.
the author has no reason to keep the harem beyond the "sword".

Godou vs Uldin, godou had control over divine beast Uldin, the two fell, godou could have used the [Raptor],he still had [goat], because it is not used?, but the author wanted a draw.

the problem of Godou and the author insists that renders it useless to give utility to the harem.

Last edited by GodSoul; 2014-10-29 at 20:16.
Old 2014-10-29, 20:18   Link #10815
cadu_

Thats not only it. Godou holds back against humans because he is afraid of killing them.
Old 2014-10-29, 20:57   Link #10816
Maxaumus

I know how they sapposed learned all this my point is its shocking that they always know stuff about the gods or had the time with everything else i mentioned. What you said about the kusanagi sword i didn't know but steal proves my point about him not knowing how to fully use it. Godu should have superhuman strength without the bull but that hasn't been shown,and the bull is only available when he faces people with superhuman stregnth. I already know what camel does though he has to survive for it to activate and he can still be hurt or incapacitated without it activating. the girls do have other uses besides the sword as they have saved him and helped him fight plenty of times and the other things they do. The Uldine thing is a maybe. But going off of what has been shown Godu cannot defend himself with his current skill set without alot of help and other authorities could be helpfull.
He completely lost to regular humans and weak divine beast nothing was ever said about him holding back not to hurt them. But if true learning marital arts and magic would give him the control and finess he needs and would go along way to help him defend himeself but he refuses to do so and continues to live in denial. Which is something his girls could teach him
Old 2014-10-29, 21:19   Link #10817
GodSoul
He Who Would Swallow God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxaumus View Post
I know how they sapposed learned all this my point is its shocking that they always know stuff about the gods or had the time with everything else i mentioned. What you said about the kusanagi sword i didn't know but steal proves my point about him not knowing how to fully use it. Godu should have superhuman strength without the bull but that hasn't been shown,and the bull is only available when he faces people with superhuman stregnth. I already know what camel does though he has to survive for it to activate and he can still be hurt or incapacitated without it activating. the girls do have other uses besides the sword as they have saved him and helped him fight plenty of times and the other things they do. The Uldine thing is a maybe. But going off of what has been shown Godu cannot defend himself with his current skill set without alot of help and other authorities could be helpfull.
He completely lost to regular humans and weak divine beast nothing was ever said about him holding back not to hurt them. But if true learning marital arts and magic would give him the control and finess he needs and would go along way to help him defend himeself but he refuses to do so and continues to live in denial. Which is something his girls could teach him
doni when sending goons to Japan to press godou, he was attacked on a bridgethey beat him too, but it was not enough to enable the camel, beyond what the attackers are injured with blows to the body of godou, the body was very resistant godou
when they decide to use weapons in order to kill godou,he invoked [boar] destroyed the bridge(the windows of local residents).

Erica and Liliana studying magic and mythology (EU) since birth, when the myth and Asiatic is to ena or Yuri who has responsibility.
Old 2014-10-29, 22:56   Link #10818
Verrueckter
Sarcastic Ass

Don't forget that all of Godou's authorities from Verethragna have strict conditions for activation. If a normal person tried to kill him with normal means they probably could do so given the opportunity. Without his authorities Godou is only a bit stronger than a normal person. In that way he's almost similar to Kamijou Touma who can defeat top class magicians but will lose a fist fight against a bunch of thugs.

"Othinus, what’s with this hell of panties? You’re getting lazy with these new worlds now, aren’t you? Zzz…” -Kamijou Touma
Verrueckter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-29, 23:01   Link #10819
Darkbacon
The Masked Panties

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verrueckter View Post
Don't forget that all of Godou's authorities from Verethragna have strict conditions for activation. If a normal person tried to kill him with normal means they probably could do so given the opportunity. Without his authorities Godou is only a bit stronger than a normal person. In that way he's almost similar to Kamijou Touma who can defeat top class magicians but will lose a fist fight against a bunch of thugs.
I thought those who became Campione had way above average physical skills unless it's just magic enhancement.
Old 2014-10-29, 23:07   Link #10820
Verrueckter
Sarcastic Ass

Quote:
I thought those who became Campione had way above average physical skills unless it's just magic enhancement.
As I understand it only when facing gods, divine beasts, or other Campiones. His body prepares itself for battle whenever he faces a strong enough enemy. There's a line the describes this but I can't remember where it is. I'll edit later if i find it.

Found it, this is Godou's first encounter with Athena.

Quote:
That young girl wasn't an ordinary human, and the sensation just then made him feel really bad.
Even though his body was tired from the jet lag, which left him fatigued yet relaxed, he had recovered his senses in an instant, while jitters filled him from his body to the extremity of his fingers.
When he came in contact with an enemy like her, his body naturally entered into fighting mode.
Again in Vol 4 when he meets Athena

Quote:
While reminiscing, Godou continued moving forward.
He was not sure when it happened, but the muscles in his back had started to grow tense, his limbs and body filling with strength.
Since defeating Verethragna in spring, he had experienced this feeling a number of times. The changes that occur in the body of a devil king, a Campione, when their natural enemies, the Gods, are nearby.
When he felt that, Godou gulped.

"Othinus, what’s with this hell of panties? You’re getting lazy with these new worlds now, aren’t you? Zzz…” -Kamijou Touma

Last edited by Verrueckter; 2014-10-29 at 23:23.
Verrueckter is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, campione, ecchi, godslayer, harem, light novel, myth, romance, sd bunko, shounen, supernatural, time travel, true harem