AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2020-09-22, 09:44   Link #1021
Itsmepatrick

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzazelDxD View Post
[B]Le Fay case is really sad.. She was confirmed in EX and despite that AFTER ALL THIS TIME the autor was unable to make her advance even in what he called HER VOLUME. His love for the longinus users ruined it.

Le Fay saved Issei.. Ok.. But others saved him too other time. You made this to use her a little because you were more interested in that Meredith but were forced to use Le Fay a little. and even what you made with her in this volume is NOT ENOUGH.

Tosca joined the ORC and I never put her in Issei harem because is for Kiba that she joined. About the Church Group Tosca is not in Hyodo Residence. Ishi will continue using that CHUCH QUARTET until the serie end. Because is only for those girls that live in the residence and are/were from the church.
Yeah I agree Le Fay's volume was an unfortunate one because it got included in the final battle between DxD Team and Alliance of Hell .Ishi focused too much on the battle that's why Le Fay didn't get the necessary love and character development she deserves.

Maybe Lint will not become a part of the Church Trio to form Church Quartet but instead she'll become kind of like become a duo with Bennia as they got along really well in Shin volume 4.
Itsmepatrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-09-22, 09:53   Link #1022
AzazelDxD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itsmepatrick View Post

Maybe Lint will not become a part of the Church Trio to form Church Quartet but instead she'll become kind of like become a duo with Bennia as they got along really well in Shin volume 4.
Despite what happened with Le Fay I still listen someone saying in discord saying that I was expecting too much... I only wanted a private moment between her and Issei to start something.. That was not ask too much.. Too much would be expect one Shy girl of 16 years in Shin 3 Yasaka plan.

I think that Ishi used the Church Quartet word 2 times in Shin 4 but.. I liked that too.

Bennia and Lint got along really well. I would like see more of this frienship in the future.

Last edited by AzazelDxD; 2020-09-22 at 10:08.
AzazelDxD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-10-06, 16:58   Link #1023
Itsmepatrick

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzazelDxD View Post
Despite what happened with Le Fay I still listen someone saying in discord saying that I was expecting too much... I only wanted a private moment between her and Issei to start something.. That was not ask too much.. Too much would be expect one Shy girl of 16 years in Shin 3 Yasaka plan.

I think that Ishi used the Church Quartet word 2 times in Shin 4 but.. I liked that too.

Bennia and Lint got along really well. I would like see more of this frienship in the future.
Whether Lint will become a part of Church Trio to form Church Quartet or not, Either ways fine for me. I hope Roygun will also get some highlights in Shin volume 5 in the match against Diehauser along with Ravel who's the main focus in this volume.
Itsmepatrick is offline   Reply With Quote