AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old 2017-09-19, 22:37   Link #2481
adrienne224

Bitchin Camaro!
Daryl Kallweit of Humphrey, Nebraska, has among the finest Camaros from the Midwest. To reach this point, as a lot of you may guess, lots of things had to happen to influence him to build this cool canyon carver. Daryl enjoyed the world of stock car racing till he realized he was spending more time repairing bodywork than really enjoying his time behind the wheel. He then constructed a Pro-Street '69 Camaro which was capable of running mid-9s at the quarter, but Daryl got tired of driving in a straight line, so that he chose to build something which would perform welt in most directions. While he could not part with his beloved '69, that did not indicate he shouldn't start with another Camaro. It just so happened he had a '68 having a first 396 he was using as a drag car, as well as an occasional driver. On one of those occasional drives," he shattered the vehicle. So much for your show-winning, candy-Brandywine paint!
See Also: What size are the speakers in my car
To receive 700-800 horses pump gas from a reliable motor usually requires some large money, but Daryl discovered he can save some greenbacks by pressurizing a 502 crate motor. He might have used a roots-type blower, but it could stick through the hood and look obsolete, and also a turbo takes a great deal of extra pipes. An intercooler chills off the breeze moving into the engine, making a more dense charge in the kind of an 11-pound boost. All that power is routed via a GM 4L80 E tranny and split between the rear wheels through a 3.89 Currie-geared Ford 9-inch.

These brakes work well and saved Daryl some money, however he has since decided to upgrade all four to five 14-inch rotors out of Stainless Steel Brakes, cause they will look twice as trendy and stop better.
A modern street machine needs to corner as it's on rails, so Daryl modified tubular control arms out of Fatman Fabrications to provide him the perfect set up for heavy wheels. Air bags from Air Ride Technologies not just drop the front end, but also are controlled independently to stiffen up the corners separately after turning, because there is currently no space left to get a sway bar as a result of creative shock mounting. A set of 2-inch dropped spindles helps with the perfect mindset, like a ride elevation between 1-1/2 and 2 inches. A ride elevation this low necessitates notching the floorboards to acquire the 3-inch exhaust tucked in tight.
Related post: The Best Car Audio Speakers System Review 2018 In The World
Daryl has advised us that he can replace the airbags using Air Rides new "Shockwave," a combination airbag and shock. This may give him space to mount a 1-1/4 -inch sway bar to perform the job the ideal way. The dropped spindles presently on the car will also be modified to fix the geometry, as well as make a softer ride than the normal coil-over set-up. The 17 -inch PS Engineering wheels are shod with 235/40 rubberized front, and 315/35 steam rollers inside of rear fenders which were tubbed 3 inches. On account of the requirement to narrow down the rearend and proceed the springs to some other location, the aged 16-gallon gas tank had to proceed. Most people would purchase a gas cell that takes up all the space from the miniscule trunk, but maybe not Daryl. He made a stainless steel 27-1/2-gallon tank which still fits between the rails, although not taking up much trunk space.
A steering column in the 80 Chevy van controls the direction of travel, chosen because of its tilt feature [good fortune trying to discover a ancient Camaro tilt column) and length. Performance doesn't always imply movement, and these seats perform well because they look great and maintain their occupants comfortably secured into position for the duration of the trip. If you're wondering exactly what they came out of, consider Chevy Berretta. They have been chosen over Vette seats because the headrests can be removed for a cleaner look.

To receive the entire selection of sound, Soundworks also installed 6-inch, as well as 6-inch from 9-inch Point Source speakers. Each one the cars features are controlled through one of those five computers found throughout the automobile Dakota Digital gauges are also employed to keep your eye on the engines vitals.
Read more: New car audio speakers Carspearland.com
The above wheels are a main portion of this, and so is your custom-mixed orange pearl paint employed by Dale Boesch, also in Humphrey. If you're considering calling Daryl to discover the specifics of this gorgeous color, overlook it. Daryl is keeping a secret for the sake of individuality.
You may believe that all these extra goodies slow this down car to trailer-queen status, but not so, says Daryl. I believe 11.40s on street tires using the extra 500 pounds of stereo gear isn't too bad" We'd need to concur.

Last edited by adrienne224; 2018-01-17 at 03:21.
adrienne224 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-21, 05:44   Link #2482
Twi

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Look, the plots here.
Old 2017-09-21, 06:58   Link #2483
elior

finally the plot is here and it with luminse and AF and it seems from the poster they going for Solgaleo route instead of Lunala
elior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-21, 08:02   Link #2484
ImperialFlameGod8190

I actually think it'll be like the new games and Necrozoma will do something

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-21, 10:10   Link #2485
elior

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
I actually think it'll be like the new games and Necrozoma will do something
i think that while it clear from the preview ash will have interaction with that pokemon nebby due to his dream lilie will have interaction with him as well
Old 2017-09-21, 17:12   Link #2486
Gintokifan22
Gintoki fan

Maybe they'll do what they did with thd D/P films and give both Ash and Lillie = time.

I personally would hope it focus more on Ash, I am curious about this arc now.

Pikachu so cute being like that in the preview, awe.

I'm annoyed they didn't even talk about Tracey, he was at Oak's lab since the Orange Islands, I only tuned into this episode to see if they at least talked about him but no!! Screw you too Sun and Moon, I actually like Tracey.

Pairings I support : Ed x winry. Ash x Serena. Endou x Natsumi. Ginta x Dorothy fan. Luffy x Hancock. Akito x Yurika fan. Gintoki x Tysuki. Boruto X Sumire.
Gintokifan22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-21, 18:06   Link #2487
elior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gintokifan22 View Post
Maybe they'll do what they did with thd D/P films and give both Ash and Lillie = time.

I personally would hope it focus more on Ash, I am curious about this arc now.

Pikachu so cute being like that in the preview, awe.

I'm annoyed they didn't even talk about Tracey, he was at Oak's lab since the Orange Islands, I only tuned into this episode to see if they at least talked about him but no!! Screw you too Sun and Moon, I actually like Tracey.
also as we predicted jigglypuff follows the gang to aloha so the old singing gag returns
Old 2017-09-21, 19:57   Link #2488
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by elior View Post
i think that while it clear from the preview ash will have interaction with that pokemon nebby due to his dream lilie will have interaction with him as well
i mean that ultimately Aether will combine Necrozoma and the beasts

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-22, 14:47   Link #2489
grecefar

alright, watched chapter 43. first I liked this touch:
Spoiler for image:

now, it was pretty good couple of battles in this chapter, kaki and brock was really good.

misty vs ash was good too, finally we get to see that rematch, really cool pikachu showing who's boss and ash showing his unique way of thinking, the profesor laughing when he saw that.

with this it start the alola league like the games, but first it's the legendaries, it seems I will watch some chapters for now on instead only see the preview.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-22, 18:07   Link #2490
Twi

Personally, I like how much more open Misty is with her relationship with Psyduck compared to beforehand. It touches the soul.
New Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon trailers have dropped:
YouTube
Old 2017-09-23, 15:34   Link #2491
Blueknight78

wow after watch episode 42 and 43, omg how painfull is to see both brook and misty looking so "terrible", it's like they hired a 10 years old kids to draw the anime, serious this style no matter how "you put "style" still soo terrible ugly it's like some western cartoons where the only reason you are watching is for the plot because "animation and art style are the things you completely ignore because you know how ugly and bad they are, it's really hard to see both of my youth favorite characters looking soo... no words... with that mind i really liked the "mega evolution in previous season, i really honestly don't know why peoples hated it, just because other serie(digimon) have something like that don't means which pokemon can't have, i really feel it was cool see agains some cool mega evolutions here and i could had liked if they had keep the idea instead of drop because peoples complained over "turning in digimon" if turning in digimon was a issue why now this serie which looks like a sort of youkai watch peoples are complain less?? if i had to choose between previous season and that season i would like to say which while the previous one was the "generic pokemon way" at last the art and mega evolutions where cool enough while here the 'z movie" look really boring and not really fun and a bit of op since only i pokemon anime a pikachu could defeat a mega evolution gyarados, (ok being non sense is not something new in pokemon and it happened a lot on previous seasons" but honestly when i see a "basic form" beating a "mega evolution" still hard to believe even for a anime.

and it's looks like the orange league was indeed a sort of "filler" since it's looks like no one remember of it and about the guy from it, pokemon issues with it's own timeline.
Old 2017-09-24, 01:15   Link #2492
elior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueknight78 View Post
wow after watch episode 42 and 43, omg how painfull is to see both brook and misty looking so "terrible", it's like they hired a 10 years old kids to draw the anime, serious this style no matter how "you put "style" still soo terrible ugly it's like some western cartoons where the only reason you are watching is for the plot because "animation and art style are the things you completely ignore because you know how ugly and bad they are, it's really hard to see both of my youth favorite characters looking soo... no words... with that mind i really liked the "mega evolution in previous season, i really honestly don't know why peoples hated it, just because other serie(digimon) have something like that don't means which pokemon can't have, i really feel it was cool see agains some cool mega evolutions here and i could had liked if they had keep the idea instead of drop because peoples complained over "turning in digimon" if turning in digimon was a issue why now this serie which looks like a sort of youkai watch peoples are complain less?? if i had to choose between previous season and that season i would like to say which while the previous one was the "generic pokemon way" at last the art and mega evolutions where cool enough while here the 'z movie" look really boring and not really fun and a bit of op since only i pokemon anime a pikachu could defeat a mega evolution gyarados, (ok being non sense is not something new in pokemon and it happened a lot on previous seasons" but honestly when i see a "basic form" beating a "mega evolution" still hard to believe even for a anime.

and it's looks like the orange league was indeed a sort of "filler" since it's looks like no one remember of it and about the guy from it, pokemon issues with it's own timeline.
orange islands was always known to be only a filler
Old 2017-10-04, 18:12   Link #2493
Twi

Ultra Sun and Moon trailer:
YouTube
Old 2017-10-04, 19:11   Link #2494
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Now this is what i'm talking about! Thank you gamefreak! Thanks for sharing Twi. SO MUCH HYPE

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-05, 13:47   Link #2495
Twi

Holy crap, they upped the ante. It looks like took Kingdom Hearts and added it in as well.
YouTube

As for the anime, it looks like that's why they were dragging their feet. They wanted to embed some of USUM into it. ilvally is popping up now with Z-Powered Lillie and Solgaleo and the Pikachu Z-Move in the OP.
Old 2017-10-06, 15:44   Link #2496
grecefar

Well I'm going without spoiler of the games for a while and I'll keep it that way until I can play them, so I'll know only by anime the new things that are coming.
Old 2017-10-08, 03:38   Link #2497
elior

Spoiler for next episode titles 46-49:
it seems they rushing this arc a little to reach ultra by those titles
Old 2017-10-16, 18:28   Link #2498
Twi

A reminder that Jigglypuff should not be taken lightly:

YouTube
Old 2017-10-19, 03:46   Link #2499
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Lol OG season 1

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-22, 11:51   Link #2500
grecefar

that kind of mother brings trouble with family, they'll put it like it's ok but she's only work and I don't blame lillie for getting pissed, maybe that's why gladio left.