AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Kimi ga Nozomu Eien

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2003-12-26, 14:53   Link #21
Boofball

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKoRPioN9x
Have you ever bought anything from himeya before? Just wondering the reliability of the site.
Old 2003-12-30, 13:10   Link #22
Doddler

Send a message via ICQ to Doddler Send a message via MSN to Doddler
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boofball
Have you ever bought anything from himeya before? Just wondering the reliability of the site.
I usually order from himeya every couple of months to get in games. I've had nothing but good experiences with them. They're quite fast, and while the game prices are a little pricy, it does make up for it with cheap shipping rates (shipping from japan is usually very expensive).

I have heard of one or two slip ups where they accidentally ship the CD version of a game instead of DVD and vice versa, but they're fast on the reply with customer service and I belive that such ocourences were fixed quickly. No ones perfect after all, most places make mistakes. I havn't had this happen though, only saw an instance of it on their forums.

In personal experience, they're very reliable, courteous, and a pleasure to work with. They even do special orders for games that arn't on thier list, and they'll make an effort to hunt down out of print titles for you (although this is usually more expensive since they have to buy it from another game shop).

Doddler

Last edited by Doddler; 2003-12-30 at 18:03.
Closed Thread