AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Kimi ga Nozomu Eien

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-01-03, 17:44   Link #21
Shift_

I think I'm going insane...first I haven't had my own PC for over a week....it's fucking crazy snow outside, 2.5 feet right now....my car bearly starts because it's so cold, I'm stuck at work...school starts again on monday...I'm suffering from One Piece withdrawl syndrom and now...

Spoiler:

And now it's the end of KimiNozo, although it started to get drab and maybe a little boring near the last 1/3rd of the show...it's always sad to see a show end...espically one that has been as unique as this one

Hopefully there will be new shows soon, since there are other shows that are about to end soon

[edit]Man I need to get my self a girlfriend[/edit]
Old 2004-01-03, 19:32   Link #22
Loki_Sama
I do as I please... _

Send a message via MSN to Loki_Sama
OK, i havent see the spoilers!!!!!! but all i want to know is.......
is the ending song the same as the DVD game end song?
Old 2004-01-03, 19:34   Link #23
lordwu

Argggg...give me back the complete Hontou no takaramono in the Mitsuki ending.

Well, I was just fussing over minor stuffs. In fact, I think the ending is quite nice and I don't really have any complaints about how they got there. I like the flashbacks with Haruka in the background reading her book and also with the ending theme from the game, Kimi ga Nozomu Eien.

I still like the true ending in the game better though with the complete picture book.
Old 2004-01-03, 19:40   Link #24
Loki_Sama
I do as I please... _

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordwu
Argggg...give me back the complete Hontou no takaramono in the Mitsuki ending.

Well, I was just fussing over minor stuffs. In fact, I think the ending is quite nice and I don't really have any complaints about how they got there. I like the flashbacks with Haruka in the background reading her book and also with the ending theme from the game, Kimi ga Nozomu Eien.

I still like the true ending in the game better though with the complete picture book.

OMG!!!!!! you dont know how to use spoiler tags?!
Old 2004-01-03, 19:48   Link #25
lordwu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loki_Sama

OMG!!!!!! you dont know how to use spoiler tags?!
Eh? I thought we have an understanding that episode discussion threads always contain spoiler and hence no spoiler tag is required?
Old 2004-01-03, 19:48   Link #26
bluemist
i am the mist

Looking at some pics from the last episode. Heh, all they needed was a little straight talk, and that's the end of it.

I guess we had legions of episodes worth of fillers just because all these characters didn't 'communicate' with each other.
Old 2004-01-03, 19:53   Link #27
Loki_Sama
I do as I please... _

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordwu
Eh? I thought we have an understanding that episode discussion threads always contain spoiler and hence no spoiler tag is required?

um ah......your always suppose to put SPOILER tags, since in the Thread there was no actual WARNING SPOILERS!!! that is why dude, ppl can come here and ask simple questions like the one i asked, and thats it, without reading the spoiler tags!!!
Old 2004-01-03, 19:55   Link #28
DwArD
mAnIaC

Well, that certainly is a happy ending. I can't wait to get my hands on the final ep.
Old 2004-01-03, 20:54   Link #29
Andesuton
may equivalent to Ph.D.

Finally, Kiminozo has ended...
At this time, I don't want to spoil the story. But only three things.

At last, Manami talked! The voice actress was the same as the game.

The ending song was 'Kimiga Nozomu Eien' sung by MEGUMI which is the same as the game . Unfortunately short version only.

No Ayu-Mayu theater. Usually, such a comedy part is eliminated at the final episode. However, I expected Ayu-sama will do it.
Old 2004-01-03, 21:03   Link #30
kj1980
Gomen asobase desuwa!

Ah, KGNE ended. My thoughts:

Spoiler:
Old 2004-01-03, 21:13   Link #31
Andesuton
may equivalent to Ph.D.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kj1980
Ah, KGNE ended. My thoughts:

Spoiler:
Sigh... Probably, we need explanation of Amakawa-san's story.
Old 2004-01-03, 23:03   Link #32
Shinske

Send a message via ICQ to Shinske Send a message via AIM to Shinske Send a message via MSN to Shinske Send a message via Yahoo to Shinske
Ugh, the anticipation is killing me! come on lunar, release release! ><
Old 2004-01-03, 23:14   Link #33
evrpunk53
Webhost/Distro :)

Haha you still have some time to wait did you sign up just to post that haha. Unless you can get it in pre distro or watch the raw
Old 2004-01-03, 23:48   Link #34
DwArD
mAnIaC

Well, you can at least do other stuffs to kill time. Luckily and unluckily for me, I still have my tuition to worry bout....
Old 2004-01-04, 00:03   Link #35
aimf925
Inactive Member

so those of you who have already watched the final episode, who does takayuki end up with? you often mentioned "true mitsuki ending" (and i assume that it's one of game endings), what does it actually mean?
Old 2004-01-04, 00:14   Link #36
evrpunk53
Webhost/Distro :)

use spoiler tags when you say True ******* Ending-and look at the screenshots of the episode that was linked before
Old 2004-01-04, 00:35   Link #37
qksita

Send a message via ICQ to qksita
in my understanding true end is the official (or fans chosen) ending which best complete the story of a multi-end game. It is not necessarily a happy ending though.

ep 14 done a reasonable job to tidy up all the threads. Once takayuki has made up his mind, everything resolve in one day. Great for taka to speak 'sayonala' first.

btw i'm not sure what's the point to use spoiler tags in such an obvious spoiler thread. i guess nobody need to be warned for watching out before crossing a road?
Old 2004-01-04, 01:02   Link #38
jhui88
Anime Lover

Any RAW available in torrent, irc or newsgroup yet? Can anyone share that info? I've been looking out for ep 14 raws from newsgroup since this afternoon but no jackpot yet.
Old 2004-01-04, 01:15   Link #39
lavarock
Busy wasting my time..:-(

OMG, I almost teared up seeing the screencap.
Old 2004-01-04, 04:51   Link #40
DwArD
mAnIaC

Poor Haruka...To me, she is defintely one of the most cutest girl in the anime...But a guy gotta do what a guy gotta do...it must have take Takayuki tremendous courage to finally confess his feelings...And good for Mitsuki! After losing everything, she finally got the one thing that matters most....
Closed Thread