AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old 2020-11-07, 05:11   Link #61
Liddo-kun
is this so?

it's not clear.. someone on mal said there's some sort of event. So next week's episode is cancelled.

anyway, I'm glad there are so many yuri shows this season, this anime, Adachi to Shimamura, and Fruit Tart is contributing as well - although it's mostly just bait from that anime, not real yuri. These 3 anime will try to kill my wallet later..
Liddo-kun is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-11-07, 09:42   Link #62
zerodragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisaoFan View Post
Spoiler for Episode 6:
in the terms of Fumi, she doesn't have inferiority complex, it just she has Zero combat experience as mention by Yuyu in episode 3 I believe. how long before she will cost the group remains to be seen

there are five people who give me a feeling of bad guys at different points

They are the chairman, Moyu, both Yuyu/Riri 's roommates and that green hair on the other team ( she looks off in the ending credits) look forward to which one is the bad guy or maybe all of them
Quote:
Originally Posted by stray View Post
I wonder who gets the recovered CHARM?
right now i don't think she be able to look at anyone using her CHARM which she claim her senpai life with.

I am think Yuyu will use it for the final episode or ending credits which can show she completely put her past behind her.

now that i think about it, why are they getting a 10th member when a group is suppose to be 9? another bad person maybe?
Old 2020-11-07, 13:39   Link #63
mangamuscle
formerly ogon bat

No one seems to comment that while looking for Ramune, it became pretty obvious that this world is in ruins, think fukushima in a bigger scale.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazu-kun View Post
"Charisma" is described as a support and control skill. Maybe the support part is what she did in episode 3, while the control part is the brainwashing she's doing now to everyone around her. In any case, she definitely needs to put a leash on it.
At least this time around we wont be thinking "why a plain average main character seems to attract this bona fide harem out of nowhere", our MC can fully go "lick my feet, bitches" >_<
mangamuscle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-11-09, 23:28   Link #64
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Anime has Jouji Nakata, don't care about the main girls anymore, MVP of show found.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-11-14, 07:10   Link #65
Liddo-kun
is this so?

there was a special where the va's did cosplay stuffs. So next episode will be nov 20.

_________

anyway, this anime is the reason I had to order without waiting for black friday sale.. the cd's were running out. So had to go for it.

Registered airmail takes 1-2 weeks. Will show when it arrives.
Old 2020-11-14, 13:32   Link #66
mangamuscle
formerly ogon bat

Last episode gave my strong Yuki Yuna is a Hero vibes, something in this world is not right. I have the feeling that Yuyu's oneesama is not dead or maybe they will go the Shin Sekai Yori route and the huges are
Spoiler:
mangamuscle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-11-20, 10:51   Link #67
Dark Wing

Yuri is obviously an experiment or some kind of artificial Lily and these people talking to the headmaster wants her back.
Old 2020-11-20, 13:03   Link #68
MisaoFan
Prefectural Magical Girl

Spoiler for Episode 7:
Old 2020-11-21, 03:36   Link #69
Liddo-kun
is this so?

episode 7:

now Riri is a mother and Yuyu is the father. Well, it's one more girl to the cast, and I'm not complaining.

Moyu said the threat as a joke, but I think she really has the capability to make a first year's life miserable.. because she has connections with the chairman.

looking forward to next week!

Last edited by Liddo-kun; 2020-11-21 at 18:07.
Old 2020-11-28, 01:05   Link #70
zerodragon

episode 8:

-Yuri get her ring and a CHARM just like Riri was nice to see since it seems Yuri inherit some of her looks from Riri

- The talk between riri and her roommate about what could happen with Lilly if huge all die out was very interesting. she brought up a most likely thing that would happen if they did. her roommate must be one of the people the director hint at about certain Lilly being protected from other groups.

-Cat maid Wang, enough say

-this episode introduces so many lilies in this episode it is crazy. so many had names i couldn't even beginning to remember them. did all of these characters exist before this anime?

-Yuri vs Mecha HUGE, wow the animation in this fight was absolutely amazing!!! the choreograph, the colors and that one close-up of Yuri was near god tier, the best fight in this show at this point. it seems that lillies used a defensive fighting style when in close combat.

-Yuri origins not a surprise to anyone, i look forward to what Kaede will do in the next few episodes.

-One thing i want to mention from episode 7, what happen to the other pods that were around Riri when she found Yuri pod. they look like they were empty. did the HUGE take the others and soon Riri worst fear of Lilly vs Lilly will come?
Old 2020-11-28, 02:59   Link #71
Liddo-kun
is this so?

episode 8:

nice to see Yuri being accepted by the legion. 10 people is better than 9.

funny when Ichi tainted Gropi.

Wang so cute in cosplay. Had a good laugh when Andou reacted to the "meow" by Wang... so Andou likes catgirls too? lol
Old 2020-12-03, 13:02   Link #72
Kazu-kun

Talk about wasting three episodes. Hopefully now we can move on with the plot (if there is any).
Old 2020-12-03, 16:20   Link #73
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Andou is my favorite girl in the anime, because I like cats.

Spoiler:
Old 2020-12-04, 08:48   Link #74
Liddo-kun
is this so?

episode 9:

my respect for Kaede has gone up a lot after this episode.
Old 2020-12-04, 12:34   Link #75
MisaoFan
Prefectural Magical Girl

Spoiler for Episode 9:

Last edited by MisaoFan; 2020-12-04 at 15:40.
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-12-04, 14:42   Link #76
Dark Wing

With all these different characters I wouldn't be surprised if this gets some kind of sequel or at least game adaptation.
Old 2020-12-04, 14:48   Link #77
Kazu-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Wing View Post
With all these different characters I wouldn't be surprised if this gets some kind of sequel or at least game adaptation.
There is a mobile game coming. I think it's called Last Bullet. I doubt the anime will get a second season though.
Old 2020-12-04, 15:29   Link #78
stray
aniki

Yuri was too OP to live it seems. Suppose its likely she was too OP to die as well, but we'll see. I suppose she would know Riri's ability considering she's a mimic.

Its based on a toy line and there's no guarantee the mobile game will mirror or continue the anime storyline. Everything Assault Lily seems to kind of be its own thing.
stray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-12-05, 02:45   Link #79
Dark Wing

Quote:
Originally Posted by stray View Post
Its based on a toy line and there's no guarantee the mobile game will mirror or continue the anime storyline. Everything Assault Lily seems to kind of be its own thing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazu-kun View Post
There is a mobile game coming. I think it's called Last Bullet. I doubt the anime will get a second season though.
Such a shame really. The conversation Riri had Shizu back in episode 8 about what could happen to the Lilies' if all the Huge were gone and the countries of the world had nothing to unite against. It kind of made me want to see a series where this scenario actually takes place and Riri becomes like a big boss figure rallying Lilies' together and setting up her own Outer Heaven...well we always have fan fics...
Old 2020-12-05, 18:29   Link #80
Liddo-kun
is this so?

a few more thoughts..

it's fortunate the arrest order was lifted. If those soldiers and other lily tried to arrest Riri... there could have been battle right there. By things she said on the phone, Kaede is certainly gonna fight for her waifu.