AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2004-06-26, 02:31   Link #3181
Ke0

Send a message via AIM to Ke0
I've never understood the asian fetish, or the wanting to be asian thing, so many people are into. Maybe it's because I lived in Japan for 4 years of my life, or because I don't really care who I with. I'm not saying anyone here is, just something that bothered me today at school, This guy Devin (19) wants to move to Japan, and life there. He likes the cuture (anime is his reference) and only dates asians and sometimes white girls (he is white). Already I was creeped out, when I told him it's not as amazing as he thinks it is, he's read up on Japan, so he knows how it is better than me...........I've actually lived there, and he read a book, and he knows better than me.........WTF?

But yeah, could someone please explain the fetish/wannabe mentality that some people cary when it concerns asians? I get kind of uncomfortable when someone says something like "I never see asian girls, I want to meet one, or date one.".....creeps me out.....severely

But anyway, everyone nice pics, Sousha how much did your eyebrow piercing cost? I plan on getting one in the up coming weeks.
Ke0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-26, 02:49   Link #3182
Dopeskills
Thigh Master

Send a message via ICQ to Dopeskills Send a message via AIM to Dopeskills Send a message via MSN to Dopeskills
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ke0
I've never understood the asian fetish, or the wanting to be asian thing, so many people are into. Maybe it's because I lived in Japan for 4 years of my life, or because I don't really care who I with. I'm not saying anyone here is, just something that bothered me today at school, This guy Devin (19) wants to move to Japan, and life there. He likes the cuture (anime is his reference) and only dates asians and sometimes white girls (he is white). Already I was creeped out, when I told him it's not as amazing as he thinks it is, he's read up on Japan, so he knows how it is better than me...........I've actually lived there, and he read a book, and he knows better than me.........WTF?

But yeah, could someone please explain the fetish/wannabe mentality that some people cary when it concerns asians? I get kind of uncomfortable when someone says something like "I never see asian girls, I want to meet one, or date one.".....creeps me out.....severely

But anyway, everyone nice pics, Sousha how much did your eyebrow piercing cost? I plan on getting one in the up coming weeks.
I'm guessing it's just a result of watching too much anime. (Especially since I only hear about that kinda stuff in this foum)

Last edited by Dopeskills; 2004-06-26 at 03:25.
Dopeskills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-26, 04:34   Link #3183
junko
model bliss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ke0

Can't really help you with the whole asian mentality there. Prolly just too much anime. I will say that I am attracted to asian guys, though I usually end up dating white boys (I'm not white). I like asian girls, too, but not as much.

BTW, eyebrow piercings usually run around $40. And they tear really easily, so be careful. I was going to get one, but after hearing my coworker recount her twice misfortunes, I decided against it.

Lesse . . . pic feedback? I must. I shall. I will.

Mantidor: That second pic of you is stylin'. *CHA*

Lioness: wow. beautiful.

bunnykun: what are SWGs?

_Riku_: Cute! But why do you look so bored?

Shousha: you first batch of pics reminds me of the time when some guy friends dressed up as pimps for Halloween. So, I guess the question here is, do you have a fur coat?

can't think of anything else right now . . . will have to keep up with my posting.
oh, yeah, the pics are coming.

Last edited by junko; 2004-06-26 at 04:46.
junko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-26, 06:11   Link #3184
AnAlPedoFileMan
hey there lil girlie

me scratching chin...

Spoiler:
AnAlPedoFileMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-26, 09:59   Link #3185
bunnykun
What is, what is?

Quote:
Can't really help you with the whole asian mentality there. Prolly just too much anime. I will say that I am attracted to asian guys, though I usually end up dating white boys (I'm not white). I like asian girls, too, but not as much.
That made u sound bi.

SWG = Star Wars Galaxy.
bunnykun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-26, 10:26   Link #3186
Spiggy
Invisible

Send a message via AIM to Spiggy Send a message via Yahoo to Spiggy
Oooo...there's alot of new people here along w/ the usual crowd. I've been MIA for awhile but peek in here every now and then. why is there a big mantis on this page These will probably be the only pics of me until the first of two weddings that I'll be in this summer. Ooo...yea, you'll get to see me pimping out tuxes. any hoo...here ya go since you're complaining about the lack of people pics.
Spoiler for ACen2004:
Spiggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-26, 10:58   Link #3187
bunnykun
What is, what is?

the last 2 pages seems a bit to serious, and this isnt what this thread is about, so i present you with....

Spoiler:

bunnykun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-26, 11:12   Link #3188
Spiggy
Invisible

Send a message via AIM to Spiggy Send a message via Yahoo to Spiggy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bunnykun
the last 2 pages seems a bit to serious, and this isnt what this thread is about, so i present you with....

Spoiler:

ROFL....you rock!!!
Spiggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-26, 11:22   Link #3189
Cammie
Smooth and Curvy...

Ok guys! thought I'd post a pic to lighten things up! This is an old pic that I have posted before. Gomen!!

Spoiler:
Cammie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-26, 11:40   Link #3190
Inn3rchild
Child Forever

Send a message via ICQ to Inn3rchild Send a message via AIM to Inn3rchild Send a message via MSN to Inn3rchild Send a message via Yahoo to Inn3rchild
Heres mine, now you know why my long destined name has been CC aka Chubby Cheeks. Btw, a mate sent me this after editing it, and those are shoes behind my head, i have such weird freinds.

Spoiler:
Inn3rchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-26, 11:44   Link #3191
Superchop
Lord Sesshoumaru

Cammie - you talk as if posting an old pic of yourself is such a bad thing ....

Spiggy - That's a great shot of your Woody

and yes...lets keep posting more and more pics...cause that's what this thread is for after all...and if there is an interesting topic going on in here it's better to go off and either pm the other person...or create a new topic (given it's not created yet and/or not against the rules)
Superchop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-26, 12:12   Link #3192
Sid_Burn
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Sid_Burn Send a message via AIM to Sid_Burn Send a message via Yahoo to Sid_Burn
Me and my pals pics... note... dis were taken by a Digital Cam(mini)...

my personal office... im the guy in the middle...

my pal... known as "The Kaizer"... i took a photo of him... secretely...

P.S. all were taken yesterday...
Sid_Burn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-26, 19:21   Link #3193
Sakaki
Watakushi wa heiki desu!

Send a message via AIM to Sakaki
This is me when I was 21, in college with one of my favorite instructors.

Spoiler:
Sakaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-26, 19:34   Link #3194
mantidor
the Iniquitous

Send a message via Yahoo to mantidor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakaki

Spoiler:
OMG moustaches really add like 20 years on people's age! in your recent photos you look a lot younger than in this one.
mantidor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-26, 19:48   Link #3195
Superchop
Lord Sesshoumaru

Quote:
Originally Posted by mantidor
OMG moustaches really add like 20 years on people's age! in your recent photos you look a lot younger than in this one.
Lol, i thought the same thing when i saw the pic...but there are advantages to looking older then you really are...maybe if i had my moustache and beard when i went to a liquor store the cashier might of not carded me luckily it's grown back since and i couldn't be happier
Superchop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-26, 20:08   Link #3196
StoneColdCrazy
Noumenon

Send a message via ICQ to StoneColdCrazy Send a message via MSN to StoneColdCrazy
Quote:

Spoiler:
Whoa, Richard Dreyfuss alert...

SCC
StoneColdCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-26, 20:39   Link #3197
raikage
日本語を食べません!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superchop
Lol, i thought the same thing when i saw the pic...but there are advantages to looking older then you really are...maybe if i had my moustache and beard when i went to a liquor store the cashier might of not carded me luckily it's grown back since and i couldn't be happier
Hey, if you're carded then take it as a compliment, I guess...
raikage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-26, 20:45   Link #3198
Zabuzalover
I will run over you.=^^=

Send a message via AIM to Zabuzalover Send a message via MSN to Zabuzalover
Cool BME.I like military, nice. I want to be a pilot.Who cares abotu training.

"I wanna be a pilot!"~~Maverick~Top Gun
Zabuzalover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-26, 23:59   Link #3199
Dopeskills
Thigh Master

Send a message via ICQ to Dopeskills Send a message via AIM to Dopeskills Send a message via MSN to Dopeskills
Quote:

Spoiler:
You were 21 in that picture?!? Holy Crap, I look like a toddler in comparison. (I'm 22, see profile for pic)

And, what is that professor trying to reach for?
Dopeskills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-27, 00:05   Link #3200
MikoKikyo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dopeskills
You were 21 in that picture?!? Holy Crap, I look like a toddler in comparison. (I'm 22, see profile for pic)
O_O your profile pic, you look 16 imo. I figured you'd taken that.... 5 or 6 years ago lol

Quote:
And, what is that professor trying to reach for?
LMFAO !! you totally corrupted his pic
MikoKikyo is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
photo