Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-11-02, 22:35   Link #761
romulusx5

Quote:
Originally Posted by jafri View Post
*Sigh* IDOLM@STER XENOGLOSSIA anime is not just about IDOL girls and TURIAVITA, it's all about HIBIKI SAKU THE PIG F*CKA.

(many people think this show is all about HIBIKI 'SUCKA' and few people hates it.not just about IDOL girls, PERIOD.)

SERIN, I AM LOOKING FORWARD FOR THE FINAL EPISODE OF XENOGLOSSIA TO SEE HOW THAT F*CKER GOT SCREWED AT THE END.
ummm...i was just going to find out about ep 26 updates, but never mind.^^
Old 2007-11-04, 02:48   Link #762
RogueAngyl
Diverted Core-gira

Send a message via AIM to RogueAngyl
I think some fresh air and exercise away from television and video games is actually more in order than bioshock and Halo 3. I can sympathize with your enthusiam, Jafri, but speaking as a therapist right now, your posts on here have been a bit extreme as other have noted but if you are being serious about being this upset (to the point of not eating and sleeping...!!!) then I'd say a break from this is in order.

That being said...

Can't wait for ep 26 to be subbed...
Have to take a day off from work and watch it from beginning to end.

EDIT: Anyone who hasn't been watching Serin's boards, they are back to working on it again. Looks like their AWOL timer is back.
Old 2007-11-05, 19:33   Link #763
romulusx5

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogueAngyl View Post

Can't wait for ep 26 to be subbed...
Have to take a day off from work and watch it from beginning to end.

EDIT: Anyone who hasn't been watching Serin's boards, they are back to working on it again. Looks like their AWOL timer is back.
that's good news...for our sakes and jafri's sake as well. lol
Old 2007-11-07, 02:26   Link #764
shuin0120
Enpatsu no Christmas Eve

Send a message via Yahoo to shuin0120
yeah serin go go go !!
Old 2007-11-07, 03:46   Link #765
Jeffry2009
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Jeffry2009 Send a message via Yahoo to Jeffry2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by romulusx5 View Post
that's good news...for our sakes and jafri's sake as well. lol
Guys, i'm back. Thank you for persuading me for the last time. I loved this show because i like those IDOL girls who make it from the game(except Miki Hoshii).

i liked the characters more from anime version instead of the game ones...
Old 2007-11-08, 14:14   Link #766
Rengemaru
Mad Scientist

All right, time to finally end this for good.

The final episode shall be released in about 12-24 hours of this post. It's being encoded now, stay tuned!
Old 2007-11-09, 14:29   Link #767
Amphibianpatrol

Fingers crossed this does appear as Rengemaru described (although it's not looking good). It's been a pretty agonising wait.

This wasn't the best show of last season (although I'd rate it above trash like Lucky Star and Nagasarete Airantou), but it picked up nicely in the final 10 or so episodes, so anticipation was running quite high.
Old 2007-11-09, 17:38   Link #768
romulusx5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rengemaru View Post
All right, time to finally end this for good.

The final episode shall be released in about 12-24 hours of this post. It's being encoded now, stay tuned!
awesome! do your magic and thanks Renge.
Old 2007-11-09, 18:14   Link #769
Rengemaru
Mad Scientist

Oh man... I have to apologize about this, the release will be delayed because the stupid typesetter and encoder didn't know that it was ready for him -.-;;. He's working on it as I type this. I don't want to give another false dead line, but according to him, it should be out tonight or tomorrow. Please bare this stupid ordeal with us.

*gets the whip and chases after the encoder*
Old 2007-11-10, 07:12   Link #770
Amphibianpatrol

Not going so well, I'm guessing.
Old 2007-11-11, 11:40   Link #771
Amphibianpatrol

Heh, been patient for a month and a half now since the ep aired, but it's starting to wear real thin. Stopping like this on the last ep really is cruel. Wonder if any of the speed-sub groups out there want to come in and snipe ep 26
Old 2007-11-11, 13:48   Link #772
romulusx5

no biggie...we've been waiting for almost 2 months now. what's another year...i mean, 2 days. ^^
Old 2007-11-12, 11:41   Link #773
Jeffry2009
Banned

XENOGLOSSIA FINAL is out B*TCHES!!!!

SCREW THAT HIBIKI F*UCKA!!!
(yeah, he is one of the most hated character in im@s after all.)

trivia: Karas's character is probably based on iM@s game's producer (notice the hair style looks the same from the game?)

Last edited by Jeffry2009; 2007-11-12 at 20:33.
Old 2007-11-12, 20:51   Link #774
Pakxenon
popcorn

Xenoglossia:
-My favourite anime of 2007.
-Sunrise's best recent production (have not watched Zegapain and don't plan to).
-One of the more underrated series this year.
-Hoping for R1's.

26:
Great episode with a great ending. Too bad about the late subs, so feelings were very diluted. Not much thoughts on this episode, so I'll have to rewatch the series some time in the future. For now, review time.
Old 2007-11-13, 06:21   Link #775
Sorrow-K
Somehow I found out

And so it ends.

I'm with Pakxenon, it kinda hurt the impact of the story a bit that we unfortunately had to wait so long for subs. No one can and should blame Serin, obviously, and they did do a good job with this series, but I think it's one of those series that really strives on momentum, and, as such, needs to be watched over a very short amount of time for the best effect.

The ending itself was a bit of a let down, considering the massive drama we got in the build up to this. In fact, I'd probably say that about the last two eps. Ep 25 was good, but given the build up, it could have been so much better, and that's the same feeling I had with this. And they really didn't need to play the first OP music during the drop scene. That was just tacky.

I really liked the last few scenes of this, but the rest was a bit "meh". Overall, very solid series nonetheless. Slow start, lots of awesome drama in the second half, a bit of a let down in the end. A solid "good" 7/10 from me... borderline "8", but just fell short of the mark at the end.

Edit: And, no, I don't think this was better than My-HiME in the end. It was close, but My-HiME had some moments and plot twists which will stay with me for a very long time.
Old 2007-11-13, 07:23   Link #776
Jeffry2009
Banned

phew!! i'm finally reaches climax!! *relieved after just watched final episode but i still can't figure out what's going from the beginning* well, it's back to gundam 00 to me now....

- i felt sorry for Both Chihaya & Azusa (*sigh* screw her (chihaya) too anyway... only kidding.)

- GoD. Screw that Hibiki 'Nagi Dai Artai' SUCKA. look how he reacts at the end of the show... GO TO HELL!!

IM@S anime wins. i chose IM@S characters anime version instead of the game version....

*everything my thought about turn out to be HIBIKI SUCKA, it continues 'turiavita is turiavita' plot instead. I was wrong. *god, what am i been thinking those days?*

and so *payback is a bitch* instead then 'Sayonara' to TURIAVITA finally.

Last edited by Jeffry2009; 2007-12-11 at 06:57. Reason: thought of final episode
Old 2007-11-13, 09:40   Link #777
shuin0120
Enpatsu no Christmas Eve

Send a message via Yahoo to shuin0120
@deathkillz

I agree about imber is cool while the ribbon slowly falls to his hand and then equip his big fist on it.

@all

This anime is really unique, it has a unique taste although it is except due to the story fact. This is the best anime-robot-series I like the most (2nd is gundam lol) they have unique in every single info of the story, well I dont know what to say after the final episode
although I expecting a unpredictable 2nd season though the story seems ends here T_T but this is the great that is all thanks serin subs ^^
Old 2007-11-13, 12:08   Link #778
Pakxenon
popcorn

Quote:
And they really didn't need to play the first OP music during the drop scene. That was just tacky.
I wished they used one of the other songs off the singles. I'm having major problems with anime which keeps using the same 3 songs (OP/ED) over again (Gurren Lagann, I think, had the OP inserted in the final episode or something... same one song used throughout!!! Of course, that opera/rap song is still epic.) (Kanon 06 did this with Last Regrets Christmas insert) (Hmmm... there's a lot more, but I can't remember them).

Edit: Ah... here's something - School Days does this excellently. A whole bunch of different EDs (8) and extra insert songs (3). Though there's no definite closing theme that makes the songs memorable (they all sounded the same to me...), there's definitely variety.

Quote:
My-HiME
Of course, this is the undisputed queen of Sunrise drama save that last episode. I don't think anything can top this over-the-top show. (Code Geass unrelated due to relationships with Light-o-sama and Gundams on rollerskates).

Last edited by Pakxenon; 2007-11-13 at 12:22.
Old 2007-11-13, 12:12   Link #779
iczelion74
Lost Soul

Good ending overall, a little too happy with zero deaths after episodes 24/25 but still a good ending. Id defintiely pick this up on DVD if it was picked up for R1 distribution.
Old 2007-11-14, 10:41   Link #780
IchiKyo
大いなる希望の力、キュア・ドリーム!

Send a message via AIM to IchiKyo Send a message via MSN to IchiKyo Send a message via Yahoo to IchiKyo
http://videogamerx.gamedonga.co.kr/z.../762147/01.jpg
I think you know about Idolm@ster Live for You but i just see something, some Artworks and something written DVD and Anime on the Left :/. What's this?

It's been a long time too since i haven't give my opinion about Xenoglossia :/...
Closed Thread