AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2020-11-12, 19:58   Link #61
Kazu-kun

If Hoddlum manged to get out of that fight without injuries and even managed to deal some real damage on the girl executioner (note her eye at the end, or lack thereof) then I think he's the spy, because there's no way Hoddlum should be strong enough to pull that off. Even with her being pretty messed up from her previous fight, she should still be several orders of magnitude stronger than him. Unless he's an executioner himself and have been faking his loser persona all this time.

Last edited by Kazu-kun; 2020-11-12 at 20:50.
Kazu-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-11-12, 20:27   Link #62
Dark Wing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazu-kun View Post
If Hoddlum manged to get out of that fight without injuries and even managed to deal some real damage on the girl executioner (note her eye at the end, or lack thereof) then I think he's the spy, because there's no way Hoddlum should be strong enough to pull that off. Even with her being pretty messed up from her previous fight, she should still be serverl orders of magnitude stronger than him. Unless he's an executioner himself and have been faking his loser persona all this time.
I'm starting to lean toward this theory as well. If he is the spy he might have chosen to injure her as a way to prove his loyalty to the group. Well that or genuinely cared started to care about Brawler.
Old 2020-11-12, 22:01   Link #63
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

That was some fight they had really went all out and did they destroyed a whole building

Cutthroat really is a madman and the Doctor really cant die
Old 2020-11-13, 08:04   Link #64
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazu-kun View Post
If Hoddlum manged to get out of that fight without injuries and even managed to deal some real damage on the girl executioner (note her eye at the end, or lack thereof) then I think he's the spy, because there's no way Hoddlum should be strong enough to pull that off. Even with her being pretty messed up from her previous fight, she should still be several orders of magnitude stronger than him. Unless he's an executioner himself and have been faking his loser persona all this time.
Well, she was shocked at the time, might have been enough for him to get a hit in. But yeah, I think he's still the most likely to be the spy.
Old 2020-11-14, 02:36   Link #65
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

RIP Master Executioner and Brawler. I can't believe Chinpira managed to actually get the drop on the Master's disciple though. Like, he's just a normal human. Against someone who is of enough capability to fight alongside someone who is faster than bullets. And he actually blinded her. How is the disciple going to survive the next ep or two with this standard.....

And how did both of the Executioner weapons end up in the hospital......Would have thought Chinpira would just steal the one he took (that's ignoring if he's an Executioner himself and turned against his organization of course)

On another note, Swindler slapping Cutthroat. Damn....that's going to end well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisaoFan View Post
Spoiler for Episode 6:
I think the Chinpira survived. He's in the preview for next week after all....

And about societal commentary, the Kansai propaganda has blatantly shown that every ep lol. That memorial is just a cemetery of sorts

Last edited by Cosmic Eagle; 2020-11-14 at 02:48.
Cosmic Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-11-14, 10:51   Link #66
Decel

This is starting to get really interesting. The train part felt dull in comparison.

Thumbs up for people actually dying/leaving. I'm assuming Hacker won't be back, but his presence in the OP nags my certainty...
Old 2020-11-15, 00:42   Link #67
VDZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Decel View Post
I'm assuming Hacker won't be back, but his presence in the OP nags my certainty...
I can't imagine he won't be back. He left for Kanto, we still haven't seen Kanto at all and there's a good chance things aren't what they seem. Hacker will find this out before the others (and the viewers) and that will likely become relevant at some point.
VDZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-11-19, 10:06   Link #68
EroKing

Episode 7

Not a whole lot of action but still a pretty gruesome episode. Wasn't expecting the doctor to be the one being the imposter. Can't really blame her for it, intentions being to get herself out of the Akudama list and no more death sentence. Wonder where Swindler and the imouto will end up with that rocket. Hacker is bound to show pretty soon too, no way his character was written for that short of a role.
Old 2020-11-19, 10:16   Link #69
stray
Speedy Sea Cucumber

Megumi Ogata playing a female character was too good to be true... Doctor confirmed as the traitor.

I'm really curious about the world outside Kansai. I wonder if we'll see anything interesting wherever this rocket ends up.
stray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-11-19, 14:56   Link #70
grecefar

why didn't he got in the rocket with them? the door was already closing, he didn't needed to sacrifice himself. Anyway looking foward to the next chapter.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-11-19, 19:15   Link #71
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by stray View Post
Megumi Ogata playing a female character was too good to be true... Doctor confirmed as the traitor.
Traitor or not, she's still female

I was surprised it turned out to be her. I thought she might turn on them because she was interested in the kids' immortality, but I didn't think she was the spy.

Speaking of the kids... that was one crazy backstory.

I have no idea what's going to happen next, and I love it.
Old 2020-11-19, 22:08   Link #72
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

So it was the Doctor didnt really expect her after killing all those people on the train

Swindler really now getting into deep
Old 2020-11-20, 03:26   Link #73
Nostxlgia
Root

Okay, okay, okay. I never say no to a twist! I like where the show is headed by doing this, also I always felt the doctor was different somehow.. didn't actually think she'd help the executioners though.

Wonder what they'll do now that they're gonna be in space.. interesting!
Nostxlgia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-11-20, 08:16   Link #74
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostxlgia View Post
Wonder what they'll do now that they're gonna be in space.. interesting!
They're not going to space, Brother apparently changed the rocket's destination somehow, given its inclination after it launched.
Old 2020-11-20, 08:26   Link #75
stray
Speedy Sea Cucumber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Traitor or not, she's still female
True enough but Danganronpa had a bunch of gags and hints regarding its (all star) seiyuu to where it should have been obvious that something was off about Doctor in hindsight.
Old 2020-11-21, 00:37   Link #76
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

A destroyed Moon, human offerings to Kanto, wow, this ep.....

Also, what the hell is Kanto anyway? Alien invaders? And where did Chinpira go during the fight. That guy's either super OP or super suspicious....And yes, he's supposed to parallel the rookie Executioner girl but damn, he's overtaking her already.
Old 2020-11-22, 16:09   Link #77
Tuor

Just thought I'd point this out: the Doctor is a traitor to the group, but she's not an Executioner herself. It's been theorized that there is a spy-type Executioner in the group, and if there is, he or she still hasn't come out into the open.
Tuor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-11-23, 17:58   Link #78
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuor View Post
Just thought I'd point this out: the Doctor is a traitor to the group, but she's not an Executioner herself. It's been theorized that there is a spy-type Executioner in the group, and if there is, he or she still hasn't come out into the open.
I was surprised she wasn't an executioner for the reason you stated, but I doubt there'll be another spy/traitor. The chief wouldn't have needed to enlist an Akudama's help if they already had somebody on the inside.
Old 2020-11-23, 18:56   Link #79
Tuor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
I was surprised she wasn't an executioner for the reason you stated, but I doubt there'll be another spy/traitor. The chief wouldn't have needed to enlist an Akudama's help if they already had somebody on the inside.
That's true, but we don't really know the Chief's goals exactly, other than getting rid of the A-Rank Akudamas. If that's her only goal, then having Doctor (who may or may not have provided reliable information) will probably be enough. OTOH, the show went to the trouble of having spy-type Executioners mentioned in one of their puppet shows; that might be a red herring, or it might be foreshadowing.
Tuor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-11-26, 13:30   Link #80
stray
Speedy Sea Cucumber

Oh shit Swindler got a haircut now shit is getting serious. Really nice growth for her character overall.