AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Kami nomi/TWGOK

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-04-27, 10:20   Link #1
Daniel E.
AniMexican!

Kami nomi/TWGOK - Character Discussion - Haqua

The purpose of this thread is to provide a place to discuss all things Haqua related.

To keep the discussion enjoyable for all Kami nomi/TWGOK fans, please follow the guidelines below and stay on-topic!
Note: Please don't use this for the specifics (i.e. episode, chapter, game, etc. discussion) there are other threads for that stuff.
Thread Guidelines
  • No campaigning!
    No "hate" or "xyz must die" posts. Discuss why you do or don't like characters without whinging and whining or blatantly campaigning for your favourite.

• Be polite to your fellow forum members.
    Do not insult or harass other members for their likes and dislikes. Do not take it so seriously that you end up in an argument with another forum member because they express a fondness for a character you loathe. Discussion and good spirited banter are always welcome, but harassing people will not be tolerated.

• Discuss, don't chat.
    Please remember that AnimeSuki is a discussion forum, not a chat room, there is a difference. If you wish to chat, then please make use of our IRC channel.

• Have fun, but post intelligently.
    It's great to have fun, but please try your best to add substance to what you post and make your thoughts interesting for the generation of fans that will follow after you’re long gone and on to watching some other series.

• Use Spoiler tags!
    Spoilers are allowed, but they must be enclosed in spoiler tags clearly marked with a proper title. Failure to do this can result in a BAN.

• Adding a Spoiler tag:
      Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms. Make sure that you include a title for the spoiler!

• Please use the Report button if you see any spoilers:
      Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar. Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators to locate and deal with problems quickly.

• Posting prohibited spoilers may result in a ban.
      Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly. The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.
Old 2011-04-27, 13:49   Link #2
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Yay a tsundere. Who doenst loose her memory like Mio.
Old 2011-04-27, 16:10   Link #3
paladinenvec

It's not like we made this thread because we love her or anything!!
Haqua it's awesome my favorite character in the series both manga and anime...
Old 2011-04-27, 16:19   Link #4
SilverSyko
Okuyasu the Bird

I like her more than Elsie. And even though she's a tsundere she's actually a pretty tolerable one.

Spoiler for Manga spoilers:
Old 2011-04-27, 19:24   Link #5
ID555
Kamaboko smash & grab

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSyko View Post
I like her more than Elsie. And even though she's a tsundere she's actually a pretty tolerable one.

Yeah, her physical abuse of Keima, though excessive are always warranted There's a great variety of them too, but my favourite is probably the face footstomp.
Old 2011-04-27, 19:35   Link #6
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Those legs + heels combo!!!

I'm currently juggling between Leonmichelle(from Dog Days) or Haqua to be my girl of the season.
Old 2011-04-27, 19:54   Link #7
Seihai
スマイリウム

Nice looks, mighty fine legs, awesome heels. Neat voice, quite intellectual and goodhearted. For Haqua, a perfect balance between tsun and dere. Flaws? Yes, yes there are flaws... like her exaggerated pride which results in bad lies or excuses. However they aren't something you'd dislike her for, in fact, it's something which makes you support her even more and hope she'll get better. Also, her interactions with Keima and another character are always very fun to witness... especially the above mentioned physical abuse of kamisama.

2nd best TWGOK character for me, though other girls are really close behind...

edit: Those close-range shots of her glittering eyes full of emotion are beautiful. Come to think of it, those close angles and shots are probably part of the "bad direction"... they've been used throughout both seasons a few times now. Those were the frames that would've made great avatars if it weren't for the widescreen scale.
Old 2011-04-28, 21:12   Link #8
demonkevy666

she might grow me

well I dig them deep red eyes.
Old 2011-04-28, 22:28   Link #9
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanish View Post
Nice looks, mighty fine legs, awesome heels. Neat voice, quite intellectual and goodhearted. For Haqua, a perfect balance between tsun and dere. Flaws? Yes, yes there are flaws... like her exaggerated pride which results in bad lies or excuses. However they aren't something you'd dislike her for, in fact, it's something which makes you support her even more and hope she'll get better. Also, her interactions with Keima and another character are always very fun to witness... especially the above mentioned physical abuse of kamisama.

2nd best TWGOK character for me, though other girls are really close behind...

edit: Those close-range shots of her glittering eyes full of emotion are beautiful. Come to think of it, those close angles and shots are probably part of the "bad direction"... they've been used throughout both seasons a few times now. Those were the frames that would've made great avatars if it weren't for the widescreen scale.
I gripe that we don't have any low angle shots of her...*IS SHOT*

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2011-05-02, 20:27   Link #10
Malkuth
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Malkuth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post
Those legs + heels combo!!!
No! zettai ryouiki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post
I'm currently juggling between Leonmichelle(from Dog Days) or Haqua to be my girl of the season.
But, this is the season of awesome moms, and I hope Keima's makes a come-back
Old 2011-05-03, 10:14   Link #11
Seihai
スマイリウム

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malkuth View Post
But, this is the season of awesome moms, and I hope Keima's makes a come-back
Really? Isn't it only Meme-sama from Denpa Onna?
Old 2011-05-03, 10:29   Link #12
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

I can't wait for a naked picture of her!

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2011-05-03, 11:01   Link #13
tsunade666

Spoiler for HAQUA!:
Old 2011-05-03, 16:06   Link #14
Malkuth
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Malkuth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanish View Post
Really? Isn't it only Meme-sama from Denpa Onna?
Don't forget Mercelida in Rotte no Omocha! and Ohana's mom from Hanasaku Iroha, OK later not so much hot, but anyone would beg to have a girlfriend so dedicated

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post

I can't wait for a naked picture of her!
You don't have to... pixiv has several, and there is already a stack of doujinshi with Haqua, you can use mugi db's front-end to locate them... I think they have multilingual menus.
Old 2011-05-04, 12:34   Link #15
coderlan
Student

I suppose the breast buffer was unnecessary... Haqua looks more cooler being a flat-chested tsundere.
Closed Thread