AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2012-09-04, 23:57   Link #1
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

[Manga] Naruto Chapter 600 Discussion Thread

Welcome to the weekly manga chapter discussion thread. This thread is created early to discuss spoilers and speculation about the upcoming chapter as well as discussion of said chapter once it has been released.

As per the forums rules, please don't ask for or mention about where to download the (licensed) manga. Also remember not to post or link to any translations of the manga, since this is illegal as well. Posting a synopses or summary is fine (and welcome) but please do not discuss scans, raws, translation groups, etc. Additionally, if you are posting someone else's synopsis (or their translation of a synopsis), then please provide credit were credit is due.

Remember that the manga is licensed, do not post significant parts of the chapter. This stands for pictures and direct translations. Summaries are OK, crops of pictures are OK as well if you want to illustrate your point but this is it.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-05, 00:06   Link #2
james0246

And I was just seconds away from starting the new thread....

Prediction: Somehow, Obito will have some sort of amnesia that allows him to remember everything he did, but not retain any of the emotional connections resulted from the memories. Essentially, he will have forgotten his "personality". Consequently, Kakashi will be able to use Talk no Jutsu on him to get Tobi to remember how to be Obito, and they will live happily ever after...at least until Sasuke or Madara steps in and kills him.

Better yet, lets just skip the middleman and have Sasuke or Madara come and kill Obito midway through his epic revealing "woe is me" soliloquy (this is only if Kishimoto decides to truly make Tobi=Obito). Let's face it, no matter his powers the most interesting thing about Tobi was always what was under the mask; and now that we know, and we also know he will undoubtedly not be the final boss (what with Madara, the Masked Zetsu and Sasuke hanging around...and of course Orochimaru, how could I forget about the Roch?), he is essentially fodder in the making.

Whatever the case, I just hope Kishimoto sticks with Tobi for at least one more chapter so we can get something besides an ill designed pseudo-flashback.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-05, 00:08   Link #3
j0x
Giga Drill Breaker

Prediction: Tobi = Obito's body + Izuna's soul

Obito's body is mix with Zetsu's body and now has both the cells of Senju and Uchiha to be called as Sage of the Six Path class of ninja too, chapter 510 implies this heavily if you read it carefully and dozens of times..... Tobi being possessed by Izuna Uchiha (Madara Uchiha's brother) will explain why Tobi mastered the Kamui (SpaceTime ninjutsu) so quickly and more better than Kakashi as well as why Tobi knows a lot about the history of the shinobi world as well as knowing every details about Madara Uchiha that made people believe in the past that his actually Uchiha Madara

Last edited by j0x; 2012-09-05 at 00:25.
j0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-05, 00:12   Link #4
Teru987

I will be so disappointed if Kishi make tobi/obito cry about about rin never loved him and thats why he is the way he is now
Teru987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-05, 00:14   Link #5
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teru987 View Post
I will be so disappointed if Kishi make tobi/obito cry about about rin never loved him and thats why he is the way he is now
As Jeremy Irons so succinctly put it, "Be Prepared." .
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-05, 00:20   Link #6
BlazeHero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teru987 View Post
Great ready to be a sad little bear.
Old 2012-09-05, 02:31   Link #7
j0x
Giga Drill Breaker

chapter is out and f*ck Madara joins the battle and he called Tobi as Obito too looks like the theory that Madara taught Obito is slowly getting confirmed

and also the speculation that Obito has a delusion to change reality /world since Rin died because of Kakashi is true, so Obito now hates the whole shinobi world and ninja war since Rin died because of that reality too, this is still a better love story than Twilight... lol so much Love Triangle on this manga
Old 2012-09-05, 02:40   Link #8
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
the speculation that Obito has a delusion to change reality /world since Rin died because of Kakashi is true, so Obito now hates the whole shinobi world and ninja war since Rin died because of that reality too, this is still a better love story than Twilight..
The Emo is strong in the veins of Uchiha Still feels like too grand a scale for too little drama. Ninjas are soldiers, they die everyday...even genins know that.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-05, 02:44   Link #9
Vladrave
The Dark Slayer

Are you freaking kidding me kishimoto? So obito did all this shit because of kakashi let rin died? Or Am i missing something because of how this chapter pretty much infuriate me?

Although, i'll give how madara and obito teaming up is pretty epic.
Vladrave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-05, 02:48   Link #10
Aqua Knight

And we still don't know what Obito really is judging by his replies.

But Madara appearing was cool and it seems they know each other
Old 2012-09-05, 02:58   Link #11
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

do we know why Rin dead?

RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-05, 03:02   Link #12
Cael
Lurker Mode

Spoiler for How I feel:
Even though all the signs were flashing brightly that this was going to be the answer and I knew it was coming, I'm still disappointed by it. I guess easier answers to explain are well, easier to explain.

"Yeah, I found him buried alive, replaced most of his body with Shodai DNA/Zetsu stuff which made him look like an adult, brain washed him, taught him how to be boss, and when I died he inherited Akatsuki and my will to turn the world into a dream." -Madara
Cael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-05, 03:02   Link #13
Destined_Fate

That's pretty sad.... I mean Naruto never went crazy or cried like a baby when Sakura was fawning over Sasuke all the time. In fact he only tried harder.

So they're using the woman in the freezer thing to justify Obito being evil. They didn't even show how she died, she was alive and than she wasn't.
Destined_Fate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-05, 03:04   Link #14
MAX_COLA_POWER!

The Uchihas are bitter people, especially when they're virgins.
Old 2012-09-05, 03:08   Link #15
Destined_Fate

Yet so many girls try and help them with the virginity thing. Maybe they get more powerful the more frustrated and angry they get?
Destined_Fate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-05, 03:10   Link #16
Nintendo
start thinkin bout clones

Send a message via AIM to Nintendo
awesome, even though most of it was flash back.

I take ot obito was close to death, zetsu found him with the help of madara. then he watched in the shadows and when rin died he felt the need to make the moon eye plan to keep everyone from feeling sad about death?

now I fully expect sasuke and oro to show up soon and answers will be given....I hope.
Old 2012-09-05, 03:12   Link #17
j0x
Giga Drill Breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRW View Post
do we know why Rin dead?
of course that will be explained in later chapters to enforce the idea that Obito instead of blaming Kakashi, he blame the cruelty of the shinobi wars and the whole shinobi world system because Rin died because of those
Old 2012-09-05, 03:16   Link #18
ranchan13

Quote:
Originally Posted by j0x View Post
this is still a better love story than Twilight... lol so much Love Triangle on this manga
Funny you should mention that

So, anyways. I can only suspend my disbelief so far before it's too far. Obito's reasoning, yeah, not believing that.
Integrated
Artificial
Lifeform
ranchan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-05, 03:22   Link #19
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

why... I thought we're only joking when predicting Obito's true intention is because of Rin... but Kishi actually choose it and making it come true...

I suddenly lost interest in this battle... but everything change when Madara enter the scene
now, I think we should be patient and watch what will happen in this 'final climax'
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-05, 03:24   Link #20
thermopyle

I hope someone Edo Tensei's Rin and have her ridicule/give a smackdown on Obito for how whiny he's being. If only.

Madara's entrance was cool though. Poor guy, so depressed that his BRF is long dead and can't even be brought back.

MadaraxShodai4ever!
thermopyle is offline   Reply With Quote