AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2011-01-20, 15:31   Link #81
Joneleth
Blue Wizard

Send a message via MSN to Joneleth
I finished Haru's route today. Didn't play the rest yet, but apparently they're not nearly as interesting as the true route so they'll wait a bit.

And why is there no Yuki route? :P
Joneleth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-20, 15:34   Link #82
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joneleth View Post
I finished Haru's route today. Didn't play the rest yet, but apparently they're not nearly as interesting as the true route so they'll wait a bit.

And why is there no Yuki route? :P
Spoiler for Reply:
Old 2011-01-21, 17:22   Link #83
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Spoiler:
Flying Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-23, 12:42   Link #84
Midnight Bliss
Radiant as the sun;
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Midnight Bliss
^
Spoiler for :
Midnight Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-23, 16:56   Link #85
Joneleth
Blue Wizard

Send a message via MSN to Joneleth
Well I've done Mizuha's route, the first part where she constantly asks for Yuki's advice is hilarous. XD
Joneleth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-23, 20:05   Link #86
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joneleth View Post
Well I've done Mizuha's route, the first part where she constantly asks for Yuki's advice is hilarous. XD
I was surprised under that cold expression of hers while she was talking to Kyousuke, but then going to how your average girl would be acting in a love situation was hilarious I was actually surprised by her sudden change of development later on.
Old 2011-01-26, 21:45   Link #87
David Watts
Stay Free

Send a message via MSN to David Watts
I enjoyed playing Mizuhas, route I thought it was well done
I dont feel like playing the other characters routes though because i didnt care for
Tsubaki's, family or Kanon's mother (plus the fact that their sorta related is not my thing..)
Old 2011-01-26, 21:49   Link #88
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

After playing through Haru and Mizuha's routes, I just don't have the urge to play through Kanon or Tsubaki... I don't know why, but I just can't continue after clearing those two, nothing bad involving the two.
Old 2011-01-27, 01:19   Link #89
Reckoner
Bittersweet Distractor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
After playing through Haru and Mizuha's routes, I just don't have the urge to play through Kanon or Tsubaki... I don't know why, but I just can't continue after clearing those two, nothing bad involving the two.
Hence why I told you to play each girl's route as they come along. It's no big loss though, Usami's route is definitely the main course by a big margin.
Reckoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-28, 18:17   Link #90
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reckoner View Post
Hence why I told you to play each girl's route as they come along. It's no big loss though, Usami's route is definitely the main course by a big margin.
I should have followed your advice Beforehand, I thought the story would still progress but with the girl you chose instead of the plot completely changing overall. Like with Maou still being a main concern and all.... But I was wrong..
Old 2011-01-30, 15:04   Link #91
Romdeau
Destroyer of Pocky

I finished Haru's route yesterday...and wow, just when you think it's over-NO! It just keeps coming. I read some people saying it's worth reading just for the "ending"...I disagree, the ending is worth reading IF you enjoyed the parts leading up to it. Which of course, in my opinion, is totally worth doing. It's been a while since a plot twist genuinely 100% surprised me. Looking forward to more VN's produced by this company (AS2).
Romdeau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-02, 23:38   Link #92
Romdeau
Destroyer of Pocky

Does anyone know of a torrent or direct download for all the BGM/songs? I'd like to be able to listen to the songs I like on shuffle, which I can't do using the player built into the game.
Old 2011-02-03, 13:22   Link #93
sona-nyl
Actually an Alligator

I don't think you are allowed to ask for those kind of things here. You can buy the soundtrack instead.
Old 2011-02-03, 21:31   Link #94
Romdeau
Destroyer of Pocky

I'm aware there's an OST available, but that's not what I'm looking for. I'm interested in being able to listen to the bgm from the game and remove the ones I'm not very interested in. Unless I'm mistaken, it's not available on the market.
Old 2011-02-04, 05:26   Link #95
dgaaz

@Romdeau

A simple google search of 'g senjou ost' will get you what you are looking for...its the first link

Anyway just finished Haru's route and this game is simply amazing...the final sixth chapter got me all teary eyes :P The end is also quite the best I have seen and very symbolic...

However all other routes beside Haru sucks, choosing another girl is like missing half of the game...I wish they just cut their route out instead and make the game played like it should be
dgaaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-04, 14:23   Link #96
David Watts
Stay Free

Send a message via MSN to David Watts
yeah none of them could hold a candle to Usami Haru
but i kind of liked Mizuhas route..
Old 2011-02-04, 15:42   Link #97
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Just throwing more routes in our way and making sure we don't give in to the other girl's temptations

Last edited by Hooves; 2011-02-04 at 17:54.
Hooves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-04, 17:51   Link #98
Reckoner
Bittersweet Distractor

I don't think the other routes are necessarily bad, it's just that the main route is so interesting that you can't be bothered to read the others if you already finished the main route.

For all its worth, I enjoyed Tsubaki's route, and I found Shiratori's route cute. I kind of found Kanon's route a tiny bit boring, but whatever.
Reckoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-04, 17:57   Link #99
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reckoner View Post
I don't think the other routes are necessarily bad, it's just that the main route is so interesting that you can't be bothered to read the others if you already finished the main route.

For all its worth, I enjoyed Tsubaki's route, and I found Shiratori's route cute. I kind of found Kanon's route a tiny bit boring, but whatever.
Well I can't say that the other girls wouldn't have been bad if I just hadn't played the main route first. Ever since clearing the main route I sorta felt like I accomplished this game knowing who Maou finally was, and who Haru finally was when Kyousuke hinted "Did we meet in the past?" in the first encounter with Haru at the very first chapter. Then just couldn't find the need to play anymore.. Anyone else get this feeling?
Old 2011-02-04, 23:13   Link #100
Romdeau
Destroyer of Pocky

ok thanks a bunch dgaaz and Hooves!

About the other arcs...

I read Tsubaki's first, but I couldn't help but feel curious about Haru since I've heard she was the "main" heroine-plus she intrigued me with her intellect and general character. And you guys are spot on-the other 3 just fail to compete completely with her arc. I read Shiratori's and Kanon, but I just thought to myself-these aren't anywhere near as good as Haru's. Maybe I should've just played it in the order the designers wanted it's audience to instead of rushing to Haru...oh well! All 3 were worth the reads though for sure.