AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2015-04-18, 04:31   Link #61
obnuchious

aren't they afraid that MC would/could set up his territory as a new country? since that place has lots of goodies not to mention that ruins you mentioned .... but then again, with both Kingdom and Empire pouring money into his pockets, he is being somewhat 'groomed' to become their unofficial diplomatic entity . . . that's how I am seeing it, at the moment
obnuchious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-18, 04:34   Link #62
kazzuya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaito Yamakage View Post
Spoiler for Pl0x:

Spoiler for Money:

Anyways, it's a fun series how things get resolved, and the MC spends more than half of his adventures and time during the war doing infrastructure development projects with magic, lol. "Public Works Adventurer"
So in the end neither the Empire nor the Kingdom can wage war with each other. In the off chance of offending the MC.

I just gotta asked to why does the Kingdom and the Empire hasn't sent a princess to Marry the MC?
kazzuya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-18, 04:37   Link #63
obnuchious

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazzuya View Post
I just gotta asked to why does the Kingdom and the Empire hasn't sent a princess to Marry the MC?
doing that is basically telling the world that the next ruler of their land is the MC which the other land will not simply agree to...

I think . . .
Old 2015-04-18, 04:53   Link #64
kazzuya

Quote:
Originally Posted by obnuchious View Post
doing that is basically telling the world that the next ruler of their land is the MC which the other land will not simply agree to...

I think . . .
I'm not saying that they will send the primary princess. I think sending the 4th princess and above. And it is possible to send a member of the branch family of the king/emperor to wed the MC.
Furthermore the MC cannot be king as long as their is a prince (Son of the current king).
Old 2015-04-18, 04:54   Link #65
Kaito Yamakage

Yeah, the MC was originally aware of the Kings intentions, though originally he just wanted to leave his families territory to his oldest brother and live as a free adventurer, eventually he ends up being forced into the situation that killed his older brother by politics.

After his older brother dies he literally just says screw it since everyone keeps trying to push the development on him and takes fully responsibility for the development, passing portions of the land to his other brothers(each indivdiually develops their own villages/land), pouring all his money into resources, using magic to build foundations for the major city in the south.

After the south starts to turn into a 2nd capital the other nobles do start to get afraid that he might create a civil war, the Kingdom covers the southern half of the continent from the bottomless ravine to the southern tip. The capital is in the central/northern part of it and the MCs territory is blocked off by a mountain range in the south. After it develops beyond a certain point it could quite literally turn into a second kingdom.

The MC has no intention of it but the nobles often bring it up. It's probably likely to come up as an arc later which might actually have him marry a princess, though there's still the stuff with the "Demon Race" as well.

Spoiler for Demon Race:

Tereze was considered a "side benefit" along with the $$ from his war in the Empire. She's not sent to him as a wife, but basically a mistress since she can't live in the Empire anymore. She herself didn't care much for being a noble either way, so she enjoys living peacefully in the MCs mansion as a mistress, and eventually awakens to magic thanks to that.
Old 2015-04-18, 05:21   Link #66
obnuchious

why am I getting the feeling that the "Demon Race", or a portion of them, would side with the MC after a certain conflict of sorts.....along with a princess from what place .... yes, princess, not a noble but someone higher . . .

or it's just my wild imagination
Old 2015-04-18, 05:38   Link #67
Kaito Yamakage

Spoiler for More Demon Race:

Originally when the MC killed the bone dragon there was talk of him marrying a princess, basically the King and Cardinal saw his potential and immediately started discussing how to set him up in the future(whose family to marry him into). The Cardinal basically makes a pre-empt move and invites the MC to the church where he meets Erize.

The MC makes a joke about taking Erize as a bride, and the Cardinal jumps at it as a verbal promise that the MC can't decline since he brought it up. Thus the Cardinal got a head start on the King.

For political reasons the church in that word is something of a neutral organization that spans both the Empire and the Kingdom. Even the King can't publicly fight the church. Therefore, if both the Cardinals granddaughter Erize and a princess were offered to the MC it would have become an issue which one is the "legal wife". One of the biggest reasons why early on a princess wasn't offered to him, though eventually his noble rank will probably reach a point where he might have to take a princess as a wife as well.
Old 2015-04-18, 05:54   Link #68
obnuchious

huh ... so there's two notJapan in this series ... one where the swordwoman came from and then that other place .... interesting

so one of the subplot (or the main one) of this story is connected to the MC? ...that's a given as one of the usual plots but his existence could possibly shed light to a 10,000 year old mystery is a first for me...

another assumption from me: even if MC marries a princess, she'll be in the lower level of the wife hierarchy and possibly will be called behind her back as an opportunist princess or something similar...
Old 2015-04-18, 06:09   Link #69
Kaito Yamakage

I think it was once mentioned that there were like 30+ members in the royal family for the Kingdom, not including illegits. How a princess could be introduced would depend on how the situation comes up.

Some stupid count/duke wages war on the MCs territory causing friction between Kingdom/MCs territory and a princess gets sent as peacemaker might be viable, a bit too simple for this series though. It wouldn't be something like the 1st princess, 4th, 5th, 6th princess, an adopted child, or maybe even an illegitimate child of the king sent as a mistress.

Really depends on the situation so far there's not been very many female characters introduced on the royalty side yet, though the MC is friends with the King and (a few?) of the princes. (He even has their cell #s on speed dial!)
Old 2015-04-18, 06:11   Link #70
danmuel

and here i lost track of his harem. lol,,
danmuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-18, 07:00   Link #71
obnuchious

@Kaito

as long as the MC keep his mojo aura down, them princesses in his speed dial will be safe from his charm . . .

having a princess to be a mediator for a situation like that would be likely but yea, depends on the situation from here on out

has there been any mention if that [other land] is acting hostile towards the Kingdom/Empire?

@danmuel

considering how his harem keeps on increasing, it's a very safe bet that even the author himself will having a problem remembering them ... unless he has a sticky note with their names there...
Old 2015-04-18, 07:23   Link #72
watisit

Quote:
aren't they afraid that MC would/could set up his territory as a new country? since that place has lots of goodies not to mention that ruins you mentioned .... but then again, with both Kingdom and Empire pouring money into his pockets, he is being somewhat 'groomed' to become their unofficial diplomatic entity . . . that's how I am seeing it, at the moment
At least two of his wives would stop him. Elize and Katrina. Elize wouldn't approve of him turning without a very good reason and Katrina wants to continue her family's noble name.

And why would he make his own kingdom? He already admits he can't manage people, that's why he left the running of the territory to someone else. He doesn't actually care much for ruins either. That's Ernest.

That's how the kingdom is keeping him there, by treating him well. No point uselessly aggravating him like what some of the more idiotic nobles are doing. He's doing an excellent job providing money/tech for the kingdom.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaito Yamakage View Post
I think it was once mentioned that there were like 30+ members in the royal family for the Kingdom, not including illegits. How a princess could be introduced would depend on how the situation comes up.

Some stupid count/duke wages war on the MCs territory causing friction between Kingdom/MCs territory and a princess gets sent as peacemaker might be viable, a bit too simple for this series though. It wouldn't be something like the 1st princess, 4th, 5th, 6th princess, an adopted child, or maybe even an illegitimate child of the king sent as a mistress.

Really depends on the situation so far there's not been very many female characters introduced on the royalty side yet, though the MC is friends with the King and (a few?) of the princes. (He even has their cell #s on speed dial!)
I don't think there're any princesses available. The king would have sent him one already I think. There are plenty in their 30s, with the youngest being 25 (They were all ladies who could not find a worthy partner. And by now they are all rich bitches whose only talent is in wasting money. Even the king himself said he would turn to the Empire if he had to marry one of them) which are way too old for the MC who was 13 at the time.

Last edited by watisit; 2015-04-18 at 07:43.
watisit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-18, 08:01   Link #73
Kaito Yamakage

Quote:
@Kaito

as long as the MC keep his mojo aura down, them princesses in his speed dial will be safe from his charm . . .

having a princess to be a mediator for a situation like that would be likely but yea, depends on the situation from here on out

has there been any mention if that [other land] is acting hostile towards the Kingdom/Empire?

@danmuel

considering how his harem keeps on increasing, it's a very safe bet that even the author himself will having a problem remembering them ... unless he has a sticky note with their names there...
They aren't aware of any other continents than the one they're on. Though the demon race was mentioned like in legends or records of the past, as far as is publicly known the Empire/Kingdom rule the only continent.

The demon race dude Ernest supposedly illegally flew there across the ocean. He supposedly has one of the top 5 or so in mana in the demon continent, though he sucks at attack magic. Probably only the MC or other top mages could fly to the demon coninent and that's if they knew the location. (otherwise they might get stuck with no mana in the middle of the ocean in a world with dragons)

After the MC finds the ruin which is an airport hangar and the kingdom uses the bone dragons giant magic crystal as a power source for one of the battleship type airships they had from another ruin they finally start making plans for long term sea searching voyages, though fundamentally other contients either don't exist or are too far to find with normal means so far, so they don't know about them.

Spoiler for Continent Terrain w/ Spoilers:

The church would probably be the 3rd biggest neutral organization situated in both countries, it has its own information sources/gathering unit and also does land manage buying/selling and stuff. They have a strong hold on "light magic" which is related to healing and purification.

Last edited by Kaito Yamakage; 2015-04-18 at 08:14.
Kaito Yamakage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-18, 09:20   Link #74
kazzuya

I wonder what is the frequency of the release translation?
weekly? monthly? bi-monthly?
Old 2015-04-18, 10:35   Link #75
Stinkt

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazzuya View Post
I wonder what is the frequency of the release translation?
weekly? monthly? bi-monthly?
They release pretty fast, the problem is that its just a MTL with some edits.

I appreciate the effort but, i really wanted to read this with good TLs.

WN/LN - Reading: Zhan Long • World Teacher • Arifureta • Legendary Moonlight Scupltor • Re:Monster • Suterareta Yuusha • Rakudai Kishi no Eiyuutan • Martial God Asura • Oukoku e Tsuzuku Michi • Hisshou Dungeon • Risou no Himo Seikatsu • Yuusha Party no Kawaii ko ga ita no de

Dropped: Tate no Yuusha • Nejimaki Seirei Senki • Yobidasa Reta Satsuriku-sha
Stinkt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-18, 22:34   Link #76
dullman

So i read slowly series with MT, but i want to know if later MC has children(s) or in the latest raws there isn't any children that MC is it father?
dullman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-18, 22:43   Link #77
travelingbum

Quote:
Originally Posted by dullman View Post
So i read slowly series with MT, but i want to know if later MC has children(s) or in the latest raws there isn't any children that MC is it father?
go back to previous spoiler posts in this 4 page thread
and you will find your answer

and for those too lazy to do so:
https://forums.animesuki.com/showpos...4&postcount=49
https://forums.animesuki.com/showpos...1&postcount=53
travelingbum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-18, 23:19   Link #78
kazzuya

Did the oldest brother have children?
And if does what are their reaction to relationship of their mother and the MC?
Old 2015-04-19, 00:09   Link #79
dragon1412

^^ your question was answer like .... 2 pages ago ??? seriously, do you even try to read the thread.
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-19, 07:29   Link #80
darkdhaos

Someone started a manga of this novel.

Last edited by LKK; 2015-04-19 at 10:31. Reason: do not link to raw manga
darkdhaos is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
hachinan, harem, marriage, noble, true harem, webnovel