AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

View Poll Results: Choose your race
Human 17 12.78%
Elf 29 21.80%
Dwarf 1 0.75%
Kemomimi 8 6.02%
Vampire 21 15.79%
Half-Elf 9 6.77%
Half-Dwarf 2 1.50%
Half-Kemomimi 3 2.26%
Half-Vampire 25 18.80%
Non-Humanoid Races 18 13.53%
Voters: 133. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2018-10-14, 05:22   Link #2501
Valky
Radioactive

Whoa, that's a lot of work .. Seriously ..
Old 2018-10-14, 10:48   Link #2502
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Quoted the one with snu to the 1st post
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-16, 01:47   Link #2503
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Old 2018-10-16, 02:54   Link #2504
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

^Name the girls please. I know Aurora (pink short hair) and Helme but who are those other three?

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-16, 03:11   Link #2505
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^Dark elf is Viine, long pink hair is Aurora's sister Shuanne, and brown hair is Melissa I guess
Old 2018-10-19, 21:30   Link #2506
DyingBreed...?
Sultan of swing

Cool The manga is out

http://hobbyjapan.co.jp/comic/series/yarineko/

Neet drawin , also some content is skip and butchered but it was better that i thought it will be.
Hope some scanlantion group will pick up in the future.

P.d. Roses is a black smilodon in manga, hahaha- Better cat form in manga also the grenba apostol looks like a hybrid between a pseudo alyen and cyborg. Achilles rocks-
DyingBreed...? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-14, 16:48   Link #2507
Valky
Radioactive

Wut, another (past) woman shows up again .. I guess the others also will definitely appears later. Even the one that is supposedly dead is appearing again.
Old 2018-12-14, 17:27   Link #2508
sasuke706

Oh, you still read this? Yeah it was quite a surprise.

Not that there wasn't foreshadowing, even if it means little in a world of magic where anything is possible.
But yeah the bug got explained, and that reincarnated alchemist gets brought up yet again.
There really aren't that many 'past women' left that haven't come back around at least once already. Can't imagine ugly bunny having a comeback, though.

I find her situation ironic because I also read Mother of Learning where one character is afraid of magic copies trying to become the real thing, so she doesn't use them.
sasuke706 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-15, 10:41   Link #2509
Valky
Radioactive

Still reading, but not sure if I actually follow it. Kinda miss a lot of stuff already, probably going to re read it again from the start later.

Kuna will be a waste if not reappearing huh, since she got illustration after all.
Old 2018-12-15, 11:36   Link #2510
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^Show me best girl Kuna
Old 2018-12-15, 12:04   Link #2511
sasuke706

Yeah, your favorite girl is back and she's looking better than ever.

Spoiler for *Joins the party*:
Old 2018-12-15, 12:13   Link #2512
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^Don't draw on her eyes pliz
Old 2018-12-15, 18:44   Link #2513
Valky
Radioactive

That's what she looks like now.

Her boobs is still big though, our gigolo likes that.
Old 2019-01-21, 02:22   Link #2514
Imagine Breaker

Can I ask about current events? Also, did he added anyone to the family? Anyone who awakened some special ability or something? Thanks.

THE NEO ARMSTRONG CYCLONE JET ARMSTRONG CANNON
Imagine Breaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-01-21, 02:28   Link #2515
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^This guy came every few months to ask for spoilers

Good job, I also want to know
Old 2019-01-21, 02:32   Link #2516
Imagine Breaker

^Somehow, his writing style gets tiring to read after some time. Then put on backlog. Forgotten for a few weeks - months. Then somehow I remember that this novel do exists. Lather, rinse, repeat.

Also got a new phone to finally play FGO with. Been rushing the storyline. Luckily I caught up just before the end of act 1. Kek.

Old 2019-01-21, 03:27   Link #2517
sasuke706

^Oh I understand the writing issue thing.
Author will often word things weirdly and Shuuya gets distracted every 5 minutes, no matter what's happening, ruining the pace and mood a bit.
On the other hand, he has a good vocabulary, is very creative, is familiar with some wise sayings and phrases even in English, and writes quite a bit quickly.

^^^No specifics on new abilities but everyone seems to be doing things with their First Blood Gate (that Shuuya never did).
He added two orcs (one male, one female) to the family, has a butterfly lady apostle, and made a Lucival guardian tree spirit loli.
He also turned two demon knights into a new weird tier named Lucival Knights.

Recent events would be he finally boned the wolf girl after they had a semi-marriage ceremony thing that involved dislocating her jaw with a punch. Very romantic.
Became a vampire king (whatever that entitles), gaining access to a new vampiric bloodline that has yet to do anything and used a fancy skull chalice to bring already existing vampires into his 'family,' which so far simply seems to mean these vampires get slightly stronger and become more loyal. So they don't like get any Lucival traits or anything, still weak to light, etc.
The vampires being Polsen and Ange, and a group of gravedigger (stray) vampires.
He also got a Kuna and basically made an entire wolfman city into his ally.

He also met the twin moon goddesses, lewded one, sort of met a wolf god, and got a new fancy spear from them that he's really taken a liking to as of late.

Otherwise he went around gathering up his scattered servants (minus Veornica and Quiche) to help fight a weird person called the White Lady and her faction. This is rare because Shuuya never plans to attack someone from his initiative, let alone make any prep work aside from just going in there himself. Meaning this person is like easily the person/thing that he's considered the most threatening thus far.
The White Lady is the former forgotten ninth sage of a group now calling themselves the eight sages in a famous magic tower city and a time-space magic expert.

So Shuuya literally has just starting fighting her in the latest chapter and she's actually already pretty freaky for even just a fight opener.
She's also an example of how the strong get stronger in this setting. She's able to make people obey her by putting what's essentially a death seal on them, can absorb souls for power like many other strong beings can do, and even in her first actual appearance she's trying to rip a god's (or two?) fragmented power out of a girl and absorb it for herself. Plus she was going to nuke a city and absorb all the souls from it like a good crazy mage-alchemist.
It gets mentioned how the lords of the demon realm generally have methods of absorbing god powers, like how Shuuya absorbed the Tree Tiger's power, and then later on the Nightmare Goddess's by accident. Or how certain gods absorbed the souls of other gods (which apparently is sometimes a very bad idea) in the ancient war between gods that ended up destroying one of the moons. It's just a thing that happens.

Afterwards he plans to go kill a bee deep god underground at some point, too.
Unlike his previous god encounters, she seems to have plenty of minions and worshipers too. So it's not going to be a simple duel like the other god fights.
Old 2019-01-21, 05:28   Link #2518
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^So where were that White Lady and other soul absorbers before this?

Why wasn't the world ended a long time ago before Shuuya's arrival?

And what's a Kuna?
Old 2019-01-21, 05:58   Link #2519
sasuke706

Other soul absorbers being, so far, gods/demigods and many random demons have been indicted capable of eating souls, plus this White Lady. Hell, every demon might be capable of it.
Imoliza also ate souls for a chance to gain skills and their physical form, and I'm sure many other apostles, of particularly the non-good god variety, can eat souls too, or at least offer them to their patron god.
We also know that basically anyone can offer souls to gods in exchange for something, as long as they do it the right way.

Asking why the world hasn't ended yet is like asking why Earth hasn't ended yet. Which it has, by the way. There's been several mass extinction events in the past and likely plenty more to come.
Gods have indicated being 'sealed' on Sera is a kind of limiter. We learn that once this limiter is gone for but a few seconds, gods go all out doing an impossibly number of events in these few seconds, including creating giant canyons with their attacks, ripping one of the moons apart, as well as slaughtering numerous other gods.
The nightmare goddess also says that there's still power in numbers, and due to the sheer numbers of the demon army hostile her in the demon realm she is still very threatened by it. Meaning even gods don't have limitless energy to solve their every problem.
Probably doesn't help that demons also seem typically stronger than humans on average with the lords there presumably being Shuuya level. Numbers is also presumably partially responsible for that one goblin god getting slain, since while it's credited to one human hero, apparently he also had angels (-like things) helping him out.
So these strong people either eventually hit a sort of barrier on Sera, severely diminishing their strength, run into another strong person and either die or become wounded enough to never return to full strength, or get outnumbered and beaten that way. There's also many weird magic items that exist in the world, many mythological class ones being randomly generated from gods interacting with anything in general with no intention of creating said items. Of course sometimes they do intend to do this. I'm sure these items help too.

But then you have people like Shuuya, Rabius the Sage, Adrianne or this White Lady that seem to be the relative top tier for Sera people.
Shuuya, as strong as he is, still hasn't fought a god that's in full form. Presumably the bee god will be the first.
These gods have either been weakened through usually other gods, is a mere fragment of their whole self, or extremely hindered by the Veil.
For example, the Tiger God was a fragment of the whole and the smallest piece at that. On top of this, this weakest fragment was sealed away by another god, damaged and weakened without gaining any benefits during the sealed process. And Shuuya still only won because the tiger fucked up hard on one attack, and this is on top of also not being able to display its full strength due to the veil.
Old 2019-01-21, 06:33   Link #2520
Imagine Breaker

No additional chief head servants or something? Also, what about Yui's dad who was supposed to be building his own group?

Tags
ストレスフリー (stress-free), high fantasy, inhuman reincarnation, magic+esp, true adventure, unconventional harem