Notices

Old 2006-10-06, 07:41   Link #41
RunningTARGET
Bishoujo sweet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skane

Cheers.
You found your favorite its seems.

Natsuki for me, although I dont think she has a chance considering the setup this has taken.
RunningTARGET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-06, 08:10   Link #42
Cyz
"Show it to me"

The first subbed episode is out. So...shouldn't this be on the Fansub section
Currently Watching:
-- too lazy to put it together --
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai!
~~~~
Big thanx to Patchy for the sig
Cyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-06, 08:16   Link #43
Wandering_Youth
lost in wonder forever...

Yoake mae yori ruriiro na - Crescent Love -

Let's see now...

It's the middle of the night and I just happen to see this new anime called Yoake Mae Yori Ruri Iro Na -Crescent Love- on the net. I was surprised that it was a game done by AUGUEST that became an anime. I saw some fan art and CGs on the web about the game a long time ago and was curious ever since about the story behind the game.

The first episode was ok, but it was the uber chibiness being shown that really caught my attention...that and the princess’s nice looking dress.

What do you guys think?
Old 2006-10-06, 08:20   Link #44
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

There's already a thread on this over at the general anime section. :3
Old 2006-10-06, 08:27   Link #45
Wandering_Youth
lost in wonder forever...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyz
Is it me or does Mia (Feena's maid) look like Siesta from Zero no Tsukaima?
I know what you mean. When I first saw the opening where it showed Mia, I was like, "Holy Cow! It's Siesta!".

P.S Can a mod delete the post above? Thanks
Old 2006-10-06, 08:34   Link #46
Cyz
"Show it to me"

Yep, she does look like Siesta...minus the awesome body and nice voice . Btw, when I first heard the opening theme...I thought to myself...it's like Disney in a way Well, the OP fits in perfectly anyway
Currently Watching:
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
~~~~
Old 2006-10-06, 10:29   Link #47
Shouta
Infinite-Zero/Translator

The first episode is pretty amusing. The setup is interesting but I doubt it'll use the show's history as a major plot component, at least in a way that isn't lame.

Anyone notice Lunar spelled Feena's last name wrong? It's Earthlight on all of the merchandise I've seen and not Ashelight.
Shouta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-06, 11:13   Link #48
Zhemos

Old 2006-10-06, 11:17   Link #49
martino
makes no files now

I just watched the first episode, and the characters seem to be pretty good to me, but the plot so far hasn't impressed me too much(yet). The comedy is quite good too. Well, since this looks like romance and I was already able to spot a love triangle I'll have to keep on watching this no matter what.

BTW The main character has really got a very strange habbit. Oh my, it was so funny when he pinched the princess' nose...
Hmmmm...I made a strange observation; the princess' breasts are a bit too big(<- imo). It sort of annoys me...

P.S. Great walls Zhemos!
Old 2006-10-06, 11:28   Link #50
KBTKaiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shouta
The first episode is pretty amusing. The setup is interesting but I doubt it'll use the show's history as a major plot component, at least in a way that isn't lame.

Anyone notice Lunar spelled Feena's last name wrong? It's Earthlight on all of the merchandise I've seen and not Ashelight.
They're probably going by the Katakana, which does romanize closer to Ashelight than Earthlight.
KBTKaiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-06, 11:41   Link #51
Skane
Anime Snark

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunningTARGET
You found your favorite its seems.

Natsuki for me, although I dont think she has a chance considering the setup this has taken.
Nah, I haven't got a favourite yet. It is too early for that. I just happened to stumble across a collection of scans from the official artbook( over 200 pages...) and wanted to share some of the better looking ones.

Feena however, is the main heroine. So over half of the pages are dedicated to her... Mai is in second placing, with Natsuki a distant third.

Cheers.
Old 2006-10-06, 12:09   Link #52
martino
makes no files now

I seem to like Natsuki the most, perhaps because she reminds me a bit of Azusa from Pia Carrot 2DX(maybe my fav female anime character of all times). However it's too early to say yet definitely.

As RunningTARGET said, I think the same; that Natsuki doesn't stand a chance. But hey! You never know what might happen...
Old 2006-10-06, 12:54   Link #53
Cyz
"Show it to me"

Quote:
Originally Posted by martino
I just watched the first episode, and the characters seem to be pretty good to me, but the plot so far hasn't impressed me too much(yet). The comedy is quite good too. Well, since this looks like romance and I was already able to spot a love triangle I'll have to keep on watching this no matter what.

BTW The main character has really got a very strange habbit. Oh my, it was so funny when he pinched the princess' nose...
Hmmmm...I made a strange observation; the princess' breasts are a bit too big(<- imo). It sort of annoys me...

P.S. Great walls Zhemos!
yes, a strange habit indeed. but there's a saying if you fall face plant on the ground you should pinch your nose so it won't get squish or something. i remember hearing that from somewhere, but i can't remember where and when. anyway, about feena's...assets. they're not that big. normal size i guess. it just looked big from the way she's dressed. maybe the clothes is a little tight no?

--> is it Ashlight or Earthlight?
Currently Watching:
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
~~~~
Old 2006-10-06, 12:58   Link #54
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

I'm pretty happy with how the first episode turned out.. the humor really is spot on for this series, as are the characters. Also, the music really is perfect for this series.. and reminds me so much of the Soul Link anime Soundtrack (well of course, it is Hiroyuki Sawano :3).

The Op & ED are both amazingly put together, even more so with the ED which is sang by Nabatame Hitomi - yes, my fav' seiyuu. <3

And yes, Jin really does make this show what it is - what a guy.
Old 2006-10-06, 13:03   Link #55
Skane
Anime Snark

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyz
yes, a strange habit indeed. but there's a saying if you fall face plant on the ground you should pinch your nose so it won't get squish or something. i remember hearing that from somewhere, but i can't remember where and when. anyway, about feena's...assets. they're not that big. normal size i guess. it just looked big from the way she's dressed. maybe the clothes is a little tight no?

--> is it Ashlight or Earthlight?
Officially it should be Earthlight.
Old 2006-10-06, 13:32   Link #56
Cyz
"Show it to me"

Mmm, why am I getting a feeling that there would be a love rivalry?
Currently Watching:
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
~~~~
Old 2006-10-06, 14:51   Link #57
martino
makes no files now

There will, for sure! I'm so confident that can bet my head on it...
Old 2006-10-06, 15:27   Link #58
fiberOptiC
LunarAnime video wizard

It is Earthlight not ashlight. We fuxed up due to a spout of lunacy our tler had. He has played the games and everything but instead of double checking in all our stuff wrote down what he remembered. >.< We have fixed the script and will continue with Earthlight in the future.
fiberOptiC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-06, 15:28   Link #59
Maids! Maids! Maids!
Tsuruya Cultist

There are an awful lot of wallpapers floating around for this series.

Spoiler for lingerie:
Maids! Maids! Maids! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-06, 15:56   Link #60
Cloudnine
ロリ is life~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyz
Mmm, why am I getting a feeling that there would be a love rivalry?
Rivalry between who? If you watch the OP, it's very obvious the focus of the story will be on Feena while the rest of the cast take on a supporting role. If in case there were to be a rivalry, it's really obvious who will win and that just takes the fun out of it. Yoake would then just end up as your average bishoujo series~~~ >.>

So, instead of waiting for some type of overdone harem situation, I give you guys these questions to spark your imagination~ ^^

1. Why did Feena, a moon princess, come to Earth on a homestay and why the Asagiri house? Why not at an embassy? (there is one btw)
2. What kind of relationship can you really have with a princess? Remember the incident with Tatsuya grabbing Feena's nose and their over reaction? Can you really view a princess as a 'normal' girl?
3. How do you think the bad relationship between Earth and the moon will play into Tatsuya and Feena's developing relationship?

[edit] People who've played the game, please refrain from spoiling Feena's game storyline~
Cloudnine is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
august, bishoujo, comedy, doumu, drama, romance