AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-03-01, 11:57   Link #19181
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

eh.. someday you guys will see the tag i put =\
Old 2011-03-01, 12:00   Link #19182
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
eh.. someday you guys will see the tag i put =\
You mean the non-sparkly-vamps tag Kyero
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-01, 12:39   Link #19183
tyranuus
Team Spice and Wolf UK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
@tyranuus

Well, we will see about that when the next chapter comes out, since at the current point I doubt it has much sense to discuss this...

After all, we still haven't got a clue about what the next chapter is going to be about... well I know it's probably going to have something about Tsukune undertaking Tohou Fuhai's ritual, but I doubt that's going to be everything, that the next chapter is going to be about...
True true, I just hope the next chapter doesn't dodge the main story too much; the last year was pretty slow with all the backstory etc being shown, so it's nice to see things being pushed forwards again.

Hopefully next chapter will be the ritual with perhaps a little on either Moka or the other girls/characters around Tsukune, and we'll either see the rituals outcome this chapter or the one after.
Reading: None at the moment
tyranuus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-01, 12:58   Link #19184
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyranuus View Post
True true, I just hope the next chapter doesn't dodge the main story too much; the last year was pretty slow with all the backstory etc being shown, so it's nice to see things being pushed forwards again.

Hopefully next chapter will be the ritual with perhaps a little on either Moka or the other girls/characters around Tsukune, and we'll either see the rituals outcome this chapter or the one after.
Well, I agree that the training arc shouldn't last long, but in my opinion there are still going to be 2 to 3 chapters dedicated to it, since Ikeda is still going to have to make Tsukune go through the ritual, and then probably have leave some time for Tsukune to be able to practice the skills he is going to obtain from the modification ritual, mention something on the training of the girls as well as Gin and Haiji, and finally reveal the plan on how the raid on the Fairy Tale's headquarters is going to look like...

Not to mention the other stuff that Ikeda has to include within the training arc, like Kurumu dealing with her heart problems...
Old 2011-03-01, 13:07   Link #19185
tyranuus
Team Spice and Wolf UK

I didn't mean the whole arc, just the ritual itself, when I mentioned the next chapter or two.

As you say there's planning, working out how to utilise the effects of the ritual etc all before they can run off after Moka; I just don't want Ikeda to drag things out unnecessarily by extending the ritual itself for too long.
Old 2011-03-01, 13:29   Link #19186
Chris38

Quote:
I didn't mean the whole arc, just the ritual itself, when I mentioned the next chapter or two.

As you say there's planning, working out how to utilise the effects of the ritual etc all before they can run off after Moka; I just don't want Ikeda to drag things out unnecessarily by extending the ritual itself for too long.
Well, if you only mean the modification ritual, then I don't think that it's going to take longer then a single chapter for it to be completed, after all if we take into consideration how quickly Tsukune's Ghoulification took (the incident where Tsukune's powers went out of control for the first time) to resolve - I don't think that Ikeda is going to drag out the time, where Tsukune undertakes the human modification ritual, but like with the incident where Tsukune's powers went out of control for the first time, I think that resolving the after effects of the human modification ritual is going to take a lot more time...

Last edited by Chris38; 2011-03-01 at 13:46.
Old 2011-03-01, 14:04   Link #19187
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Well, if you only mean the modification ritual, then I don't think that it's going to take longer then a single chapter for it to be completed, after all if we take into consideration how quickly Tsukune's Ghoulification took (the incident where Tsukune's powers went out of control for the first time) to resolve - I don't think that Ikeda is going to drag out the time, where Tsukune undertakes the human modification ritual, but like with the incident where Tsukune's powers went out of control for the first time, I think that resolving the after effects of the human modification ritual is going to take a lot more time...
It shouldn't take longer then i single chapter, to which i would agree with you with, i just hope Ikeda doesn't drag it out. =/

I wonder what the new Tsukune, after the ritual will look like, it could be assumed he would take on the vampiric lineage, from the Shinso blood from within him, right?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
and hopefully so will Akua I think it would be interesting to see her pride as a vampire, her desire for his shinso blood, and her hatred of humans put to the test because she could possibly grow feelings for Tsukune. Maybe seeing Akua move in will make Inner moka a bit more honest with herself.
Akua will be very difficult for a while, she will be very hostile towards him after learning of who he is and that he is Moka's destined one, but in time she will grow a "bond" with Tsukune, even if she doesn't like him at first, this will take a while, Tsukune is after all, Akua's future Otouto.

Akua would be very "possessive" of Tsukune, like she is with Ura-Moka, because of her "sister complex", which would be comical between the three.
Old 2011-03-01, 14:11   Link #19188
tyranuus
Team Spice and Wolf UK

Hmmm, one thought that just struck me. If Tsukune takes on a more vampiric appearance, would Moka actually like it? I mean she shouldn't care but might be a bit of a shock. Plus his blood taste would probably change (again)

Would also rub in he's Moka's and not the other girls
Old 2011-03-01, 14:44   Link #19189
Chris38

Quote:
Hmmm, one thought that just struck me. If Tsukune takes on a more vampiric appearance, would Moka actually like it? I mean she shouldn't care but might be a bit of a shock. Plus his blood taste would probably change (again)

Would also rub in he's Moka's and not the other girls
Generally, it depends on what kind of effects the ritual is going to have on Tsukune's body, but actually I could see Tsukune acquiring a more vampiric appearance after he undergoes the ritual to signify that his body has gotten more used to the vampire blood flowing in his veins...

Speaking about how Moka is going to take that, well at first I think she's going to be quite shocked and worried about what has happened to him, but ultimately I don't think she is going to mind that...

After all, Moka hadn't fallen for Tsukune, because of his looks, but because of his personality and how he treats her, and I don't think that Tophou Fuhai's ritual is going to change that... still, Moka is probably going to need to get used to Tsukune's new looks... and that is probably going to take some time.
Old 2011-03-01, 14:52   Link #19190
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Even with Akua's head chopped off, it would be a while before I worked up the nerve to approach the body.

Tsukune is in a triple threat against Akua - she's 3 times more likely to try and kill him moreso than anyone else and it's just one thing compounded upon the other. And granted, any one of these is enough for Akua to kill him just on her principle of the matter.

First off, Tsukune is a human. Akua has an utter disregard for humans for some unknown reason - it's probabaly still there now. She only challenged Akasha face to face because it was an honorable battle to her and she respected Akasha beyond anyone she ever knew - Tsukune will get no such respect as an opponent.

Second, Tsukune is a human, who can take off Akasha's seal. Akua knows the significance of the seal and what it means - the one who would be able to take off the seal would, more or less, have Akasha's 'blessing' to be with her daughter. One of the requirements to lifting the rosary was that the person must have no ill will and must also love her.

And lastly, Tsukune is a human, who can take off Akasha's seal, who also has the Legacy of the Shinso in his veins (provided that he actually does have it). This alone could most likely send Akua over the edge.

And there it is - the one sentance that will end his life if it is said in front of Akua
Old 2011-03-01, 14:59   Link #19191
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
Even with Akua's head chopped off, it would be a while before I worked up the nerve to approach the body.

Tsukune is in a triple threat against Akua - she's 3 times more likely to try and kill him moreso than anyone else and it's just one thing compounded upon the other. And granted, any one of these is enough for Akua to kill him just on her principle of the matter.

First off, Tsukune is a human. Akua has an utter disregard for humans for some unknown reason - it's probabaly still there now. She only challenged Akasha face to face because it was an honorable battle to her and she respected Akasha beyond anyone she ever knew - Tsukune will get no such respect as an opponent.

Second, Tsukune is a human, who can take off Akasha's seal. Akua knows the significance of the seal and what it means - the one who would be able to take off the seal would, more or less, have Akasha's 'blessing' to be with her daughter. One of the requirements to lifting the rosary was that the person must have no ill will and must also love her.

And lastly, Tsukune is a human, who can take off Akasha's seal, who also has the Legacy of the Shinso in his veins (provided that he actually does have it). This alone could most likely send Akua over the edge.

And there it is - the one sentance that will end his life if it is said in front of Akua
Well, then it's probably a good idea if that sentence hasn't been said in front of Akua, but unfortunately we don't know if Ikeda has a similar idea on this matter, after all he has already put Tsukune into a lot of life threatening situations, and I don't think our opinions about Akua and that sentence, are going to stop him, from putting Tsukune into another life threatening situation
Old 2011-03-01, 16:03   Link #19192
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
First off, Tsukune is a human. Akua has an utter disregard for humans for some unknown reason - it's probabaly still there now.
Akasha knows that Akua didn't like humans because she was treated badly by them, the same kind of treatment Moka went through, thats a very interesting coincidence, yet it was a mere human with a big heart that changed Moka from hating humans, and Tsukune is Akua's opponent, well this is getting real interesting.

Quote:
I believe Akua would be more surprised than angry at the fact that Tsukune has the Shinso legacy flowing in his veins, it's clear that she isn't after it anymore, either way shes going to be very hostile towards Tsukune, anyway.
Old 2011-03-01, 16:48   Link #19193
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Um... she's still after the Shinso blood. It's just that her siscon nature is currently overriding it. But as Tempest pointed out, once she learns of those three things... expect to see her go yandere again

(I'm sorry, I don't believe that Akua will ever fall for Tsukune or anything. He's got a harem with enough girls already. I can see Akua maybe respecting him, but that's as far as it goes...)

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-01, 21:17   Link #19194
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Epic lines are EPIC

Spoiler for Hmm...:
Old 2011-03-01, 21:21   Link #19195
Xagzan

It's probably cause Moka was going psycho right before removing the seal. Although that was pretty out of character for her to act like that wasn't it?
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-01, 22:21   Link #19196
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
Um... she's still after the Shinso blood. It's just that her siscon nature is currently overriding it. But as Tempest pointed out, once she learns of those three things... expect to see her go yandere again

(I'm sorry, I don't believe that Akua will ever fall for Tsukune or anything. He's got a harem with enough girls already. I can see Akua maybe respecting him, but that's as far as it goes...)
If Akua was still after the Shinso blood, she would have gone after Moka already, as ive said before, Akua knows that Moka has been at the Youkai Academy for the past 7 years, she would be able to obtain it even if Moka is sealed. Not to mention shes keeping the promise that she made with Akasha, and yes she truly loves Moka, Touhou also knows that Akua won't "lay a hand" on Moka, because of the promise, and her love for her sister. This means that, it isn't Akua's goal anymore.

But if anyone is after the Shinso blood, it's Hokuto and Kiria...

Well, i didn't say Akua would fall for Tsukune, she would grow a strong sister complex bond with Tsukune, though he would be her omouto.
Old 2011-03-01, 22:27   Link #19197
usspaul

to be honest with you i dont really like akuha at all. yeah shes got some looks but other then that i just dont care for her and i would like it if she died. after all we really havnt seen to many people die in this series so i think it would be good. plus i just cant forgive her for cutting akasha in 2 pieces and then taken moka now.
usspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-02, 01:24   Link #19198
Chris38

Honestly it's up to Ikeda to decide if Akua is still after the Shinso blood or not, but based upon what we have seen of her character, I think that Akua is still after the Shinso blood, but currently her sis-con obsession over Inner Moka is stronger then her desire to obtain Moka's Shinso blood...

After all, I don't think that Akua has changed that much, compared to how she behaved in Moka's childhood memories, so I don't think that she has abandoned her objective to rule the world yet, it's just that she probably altered her plans, because of the fact that, according to what Akua knows, Moka is the only one who has Shinso blood in her veins...

Of course, we still don't know what Ikeda plans to do with Akua, which means that we don't know if she is going to be redeemed or not, but for now she still plays the antagonist role, meaning she's an opponent that Tsukune and the others have to defeat, if they want to "rescue Moka"...
Old 2011-03-02, 07:20   Link #19199
tyranuus
Team Spice and Wolf UK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xagzan View Post
It's probably cause Moka was going psycho right before removing the seal. Although that was pretty out of character for her to act like that wasn't it?
She get's nervy/embarrassed about all that stuff as it is and she thought someone was playing pranks on her. I'd say she acted a lot like some girls I've met! Girl's aren't always quite as stable as we give them credit for
Old 2011-03-02, 09:18   Link #19200
Renegade334
Sleepy Lurker
*Graphic Designer

Well, well, well...

Spoiler for ch.40 - NOT as planned :

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire