AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Hayate no Gotoku

Notices

View Poll Results: Hayate no Gotoku - Can't Take My Eyes Off You - Episode 3 Rating
Perfect 10 8 25.81%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 6 19.35%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 0 0%
7 out of 10 : Good 6 19.35%
6 out of 10 : Average 4 12.90%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 2 6.45%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 3.23%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 4 12.90%
Voters: 31. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2012-10-20, 19:45   Link #61
GlassesLady
dat apple

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Fire View Post
Interesting, each season is half as long as the previous one. First was 51, second was 25, this one is 12. At this rate, they'll stick with OVAs, because the seasons become too short for TV then.
Presumably, by the time we hit season ten, we'll be getting a single two-and-a-half minute episode.

My Pokemans; let me show you them.
Old 2012-10-21, 13:12   Link #62
Ghanw
(-_-)

Just found out a new season of hayate came out and was wondering is this a sequal or kanon ending for the manga.
Old 2012-10-21, 17:04   Link #63
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghanw View Post
Just found out a new season of hayate came out and was wondering is this a sequal or kanon ending for the manga.
The answer would be neither.
Old 2012-10-21, 17:43   Link #64
Ghanw
(-_-)

If its neither, is it a remake cause i read from somewhere that these are the original ideas of the author.
Old 2012-10-21, 18:01   Link #65
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghanw View Post
If its neither, is it a remake cause i read from somewhere that these are the original ideas of the author.
These are original ideas of the author, said to be after the current manga arc so it's canon.

But they insist that it's not a sequel (hence no S3), and that it isn't ending the manga, so the answer to your question is 'neither'.
Old 2012-10-21, 20:49   Link #66
chaos_animagic

Hayate x Hinagiku was a nice plot.

Too bad the Art design... is like 1980's style or something... what's with the xtreme elongated head designs from time to time?

I wanted to take some pics of Hayate x Hina too... but not a single scene had good art design ;(
Old 2012-10-23, 02:05   Link #67
AstroNerdBoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
These are original ideas of the author, said to be after the current manga arc so it's canon.
Considering this episode was pulled from ages back in the manga (so much so that even Viz has published them long ago), I have a hard time with the "canon" aspects, though I so wanted to have some story around Nagi's dad made canon. Date-wise, it takes place a little over 2-months from where things are in the current manga chapter, and about a month after the movie.

I think my blog review for this episode goes up tomorrow.

--> AstroNerdBoy on YouTube! - Where I mostly do gaming videos. Help me hit my subscription goals by subscribing today! 😁

--> AstroNerdBoy on Twitch! - Currently, streaming every Friday night at 9pm ET/6pm PT. Impromptu streams when FGO events are going on. Love to see you there! 😆

Old 2012-10-25, 21:28   Link #68
Free
Pro Procrastinator
*Fansubber

No one cared for the iron claw reference? =D
Old 2012-10-27, 17:50   Link #69
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Rules for boys on how to handle their dates properly:

1. Magic, er- no, I mean Anime Kingdom is a good place to make your date enjoy the date, which is full of magic and good enough to cast spell upon her; just make sure you have saved enough money for both the amusement park and the return trip home, or embarrasement surely will fall upon you when asking your date to lend you some money. More embarrassing if she expects confessing your feelings to her from you, but, at the end of the day, you end up destroying her illusions about asking for things like money.

2. Going to the movies can be another good start for setting up the date mood, so as long as you aren't an idiot who was asked by the other girls to take the tsundere, and easily angered girl with you on a date. However, it is a probability that the film gets canceled at midway to its screening, prompting your date girl to get angry.

3. Don't forget to pick-up that nagging and bothersome, little sister of yours who takes on teasing you about your date and wants to join ride. However, you seized the chance to get rid of that cubersome little sister and leave her at the cinema alone and with a crowd of five-years-old kids.
Closed Thread