AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-07-31, 12:23   Link #2101
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanaya View Post
Umm, no guys, you're getting the entire development wrong. Rito is going to do that because
Spoiler:
not to mention that Run would be pissed off at Ren big time... if the breaking would take a part !! Ren would want to be into 1body again XD since now Run could kick his ass big time....

besides I doubt that Haruna would agree with Rito if he did this... break with lala so he could be only with her....at least I hope she would act like best friend of lala's and force him to marry lala first if not she will not be with him... ^^
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-31, 15:33   Link #2102
Used Can

Spoiler:
Old 2011-07-31, 18:04   Link #2103
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
Haruna doesnt even try to get closer... she waits for Rito to be served to her on a silver plate just like that... and I guess she is aware only of Lala as her love rival and since she knows about lala's feeling and her OK with her as 2nd wife of rito... she is ok with current life style and doesnt do anything to change that... sits on her ass for the whole day...
This is why I really hate Haruna. It's like she having a superiority complex with other girls that she feels like even if she don't do anything, she can still capture the Rito which really makes me feel frustrated. She really reminds me of Toujou Aya of Ichigo 100% in some aspect or maybe as a whole

Quote:
I cant wait for the time... where Haruna comes to realize that there are lots of other girls around rito that too love him.... and they show to try hard to make him love them... become greates idol or be more open at heart to him [yui, yami,mea, momo]....... so maybe that slap in the face of this reality will wake her up and make her "do something"..... since sitting whole day at home and depend only on Lala's kindness which allows her to get closer to rito (lala "needs" to phone her to make her visit ritos house... she wont come out of her own desire...)
If she realizes that then I hope its already over for her

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
Spoiler for ...:
Spoiler:
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-31, 20:51   Link #2104
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Spoiler:
This is why the other girls are a bit better in character than Haruna.
Old 2011-07-31, 22:03   Link #2105
Seitsuki
Onee!

Or maybe it's the whole Freudian thing coming into play? Yabuki becoming disallusioned with Haruna overall and so simply not trying as hard for her anymore?

Never been one of those osananajimi type fans anyway, so hurrah either way.

Needs more Mikan.
Old 2011-08-01, 05:05   Link #2106
Equidistant

Spoiler for More Ch.10 pics:
Equidistant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-01, 05:11   Link #2107
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantQuiteGuess View Post
Spoiler for More Ch.10 pics:

Hehehehe...ho my...
Merilyn Mensola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-01, 05:32   Link #2108
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

More pics (NSFW)

And here I thought this chapter would have less fanservice than usual.
Old 2011-08-01, 07:02   Link #2109
Soraya21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahou View Post
@Rito making a move: The easiest way to initialize it next to him having received the fitting mindset, would be to use Yuu. It was a great idea of Yabuki to let Rito befriend him in TLR1, but he didn't use the possiblities correctly (mainly because of the axed ending I think).With him Rito would have a male to ask for advices instead of Momo's troll attempts and Mikan's non-help even if she knows about the a few of the other girls feelings ( eg. Yui + the honmei-valentine chocolate)
I actually had those same thoughts. Yuu's a pretty decent, reasonable guy, so it would be nice if he and Rito can rekindle their budding friendship somewhere down the line, especially since having Saruyama as his best friend/only male adviser on women can be considered more of a handicap for him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
More pics (NSFW)

And here I thought this chapter would have less fanservice than usual.
Tut-tut-tut, Kanon. You should know by now that there's an increasing monthly quota on the amount of fanfare that's required per Darkness chapter.
Soraya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-01, 08:24   Link #2110
Shadow5YA

The chapter seems to show Rito's increasing attraction more Lala more than his conviction for Haruna.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-01, 09:36   Link #2111
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
The chapter seems to show Rito's increasing attraction more Lala more than his conviction for Haruna.
not only Lala but Run aswell ^^ like he finally starts to notice... that there are other girls besides Haruna in the world...that love him...that confessed to him...that will anything to gain his love... yet there are those who do nothing and wait for a miracle "caugh*Haruna*caugh"
Old 2011-08-01, 10:29   Link #2112
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soraya21 View Post
Tut-tut-tut, Kanon. You should know by now that there's an increasing monthly quota on the amount of fanfare that's required per Darkness chapter.
He definitely seems to have a quota to meet every chapter. I'm still impressed SQ lets him get away with that kind of stuff. Not that I'm complaining of course.
Old 2011-08-01, 10:44   Link #2113
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
He definitely seems to have a quota to meet every chapter. I'm still impressed SQ lets him get away with that kind of stuff. Not that I'm complaining of course.
well it's rather not sold to kids... since there is too much blood... flying heads...ecchi in the whole magazine... so im rather sure that its not that big of a problem... and if the magazine solds than its good for the company XD

hmm for me if there were even less haruna I would be even more happy... since I dont like the image where thre is Lala (right), Run (middle) and Haruna (left)... I would cut her out of there... maybe replace with kyooko as she looks similar but is much hotter ^^
Old 2011-08-01, 13:41   Link #2114
ForteAnly

Spoiler for Ch.10:

New coloring of Run.

Spoiler for NSFW:

Last edited by ForteAnly; 2011-08-01 at 13:59.
ForteAnly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-01, 14:28   Link #2115
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

The newest post on the blog reminded me that we're getting a double dose this month, as we're getting another chapter in SQ 19.

& the coloring is incredible as always. I'm so grateful that guy, whoever he is, is a TLR fan.
Old 2011-08-01, 15:07   Link #2116
ForteAnly

Do you know the release date of Sq.19 Kanon? You are right tough that guy who does the coloring is certainly a true to love ru fan. He gives great attention to detail from those colorings.
ForteAnly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-01, 15:09   Link #2117
Kurosu
KORA!!
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Kurosu
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForteAnly View Post
Do you know the release date of Sq.19 Kanon? You are right tough that guy who does the coloring is certainly a true to love ru fan. He gives great attention to detail from those colorings.
The release date is on the 19th, the namesake of the magazine.
Kurosu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-01, 15:49   Link #2118
Freeter
beyond

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurosu View Post
The release date is on the 19th, the namesake of the magazine.
Uh, you might want to actually check the website first This month it's coming out on the 4th.
Old 2011-08-01, 15:58   Link #2119
Kurosu
KORA!!
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Kurosu
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeter View Post
Uh, you might want to actually check the website first This month it's coming out on the 4th.
Nope, it says right here 8.19, on Friday.
http://jumpsq.shueisha.co.jp/contents/sq19_6/index.html
Kurosu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-01, 16:34   Link #2120
Freeter
beyond

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurosu View Post
Nope, it says right here 8.19, on Friday.
http://jumpsq.shueisha.co.jp/contents/sq19_6/index.html
Oops, thought you guys were talking about regular SQ Shame they won't bring back Mayoi Neko though.

Tags
ecchi, fake harem, harem, manga, nudity, romance, sci-fi, shounen