AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-03-20, 04:25   Link #1
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

[Manga] Chapter 347 Discussion

Welcome to the weekly manga chapter discussion thread .
This thread is created early to discuss spoilers and speculation about the upcoming chapter.
As per the forums rules, please don't ask or mention where to download the (licensed) manga. Also remember not to post or link to any translations of the manga, since this is illegal as well. Posting a synopses or summary is fine (and welcome) but please do not discuss scans, raws, translation groups, etc.

Also note that only moderators or designated members will be able to create this thread.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-20, 07:25   Link #2
rman0099
On my nut

I figure that since its Tuesday I might as well add a couple of the early spoilers. The first is crap but the second seems almost plausible.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

ps. I only put them in spoiler tags to save posting space.
rman0099 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-20, 07:52   Link #3
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

The second one does seem plausible, the only thing is, didn't Sasuke say last chapter that he was "starting" by freeing Suigetsu? That statement makes it seem like he was intending to free other experiements. Looked like there were dozens of tanks in that room, maybe enough for an army. These spoilers make it sound as if Sasuke only frees Suigetsu.
Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-20, 08:18   Link #4
BlackShinobi07

i like the first one better. just because theres more action and sasuke appears to have developed his variation of the MS sharingan. Thers just one problem with it though, they still havent revealed the blue haired woman or the leader yet they introduced a new character out of no where. Whats so special about the leader and the blue haired woman that has to be kept so secret? what ever it, i hope it isnt dissapointing

Last edited by BlackShinobi07; 2007-03-20 at 15:25.
BlackShinobi07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-20, 08:31   Link #5
Sasuke_Bateman
No

The 2nd spolier does seem plausible indeed but has Sabaku Kyu said i would expect it to be more than one person Sasuke would free i'm not saying it would be 100s but it would be more than one I would be pretty disappointed if it was just one person he freed.
Sasuke_Bateman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-20, 08:39   Link #6
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

-Well now, I was wondering where the spoilers were on Monday. Looks like our "fanfiction" mill is a little slow this week . The first one is just plain stupid. Why a new member while the Akatsuki Leader and the Blue-haired member haven't been revealed? Why would Itachi and Kisame be split up for 2 mediocre tasks (rings pick-up)? I'd understand if that was Zetsu but Kisame? Come on, even if this was fake at least make it interesting. The 2nd one seems more plausible although it does make Kabuto look ever so much like a pansy. Then again if Kabuto is fighting then it might be an interesting match up...
Old 2007-03-20, 08:57   Link #7
rman0099
On my nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fukitsu Naruto View Post
-Well now, I was wondering where the spoilers were on Monday. Looks like our "fanfiction" mill is a little slow this week
No, the fanfic mill is going strong. Theres about 7+ floating out there now but these were the only 2 that I found translated. If you want the japanese text I can post them if you want to stare at kanji or attempt a translation.

As for releasing other test subjects, Sasuke could still be doing that (in the second spoiler). There may be multiple people skattered throughout various facilities and he is selecting which ones to release. I'm sure Sasuke doesn't have a high tolerance for weakness and will only be selecting the cream of the crop for his noble endeavor .
Old 2007-03-20, 09:52   Link #8
Goshin

Send a message via AIM to Goshin Send a message via Yahoo to Goshin
this is what i think will happen

-sasuke frees more captives and we are introduced to four more characters they each probably probably affination with an element like the water guy

-kakashi finally tells naruto about Fr being forbidden, naruto says he will find a way to protect him self

-I think akatsuki members will be sent to sasuke/orochimaru(i don't think it will be itachi though) probably that green guy and partner.

-last page show you that they have captured one more bijuu meaning that time is running out and naruto needs to speed his training up

"The Journey of thousand miles begins with the first step"

Goshin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-20, 10:28   Link #9
Nasuke

Send a message via AIM to Nasuke
I can't wait till kishi reveals more secrets about kabuto
Nasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-20, 10:42   Link #10
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

There seems to be 8 spoilers, creative minds are on work. But when I see the one talking about a new sharingan, I was like, what a surprise! I can imagine Kishi jumping with joy, from couch to couch, if he sees that spoiler.
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-20, 11:12   Link #11
rman0099
On my nut

Wow, I think I just figured out the direction of the series. It was all thanks to posting in another topic that the worst, stupidest, and most sharingan expoiting plot device came to mind.....which means its right up Kishi's alley.

Sasuke will join Akatsuki together with Suigetsu in an attempt to earn himself a bijuu after seeing the power that the Kyuubi is able to lend to Naruto. He earns himself the 8-tailed snake (fitting with Oro and the 9-tail vs 8-tail showdown from the other topic). Sasuke will use his MS with an adaption of Oro's soul transfer jutsu to rip out the 8-tail bijuu and seal it within himself. He and Naruto will then have the ill fated 8-tail vs 9-tail show down at the end.

Why else give the sharingan the power to see the kyuubi?
-To give Sasuke the drive to get his own.

This is utter crap and I know it, but this almost seems fitting to how Kishi would want to run his series of late. Since there are already so many other fanfic predictions for this chapter why not post my own "worst case scenario?"
Old 2007-03-20, 11:19   Link #12
nitteo
blah blah blah

I think the first one is plausible. A new sharingan technique is true to Kishi form. Its not a chapter if it does not have something new that Sasuke (throwup) can do with his superfragilcaligisticaspialigocious Sharingan. Maybe in 348 this new "revolving GREEN LANTERN sharingan" can teleport Gamabunta into the world so Sasuke can ride him. /end sarcasm.
nitteo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-20, 11:49   Link #13
Deathwing
what do i know

Quote:
Originally Posted by rman0099 View Post
I figure that since its Tuesday I might as well add a couple of the early spoilers. The first is crap but the second seems almost plausible.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

One of them bursts into flames i find that rather funny
doubt those are right the first one has too much action for 1 chapter and the second one has a better shot but i doubt that we would know this soon (usually there is a raw scan that comes out around this time and we argue over that for a bit)
Deathwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-20, 13:16   Link #14
Ero-Senn1n

The second one is nonsense: Kabuto would never challenge someone who is able to kill him just by looking at him. Kabuto is nowhere near that level, and he is smart enough to know that, that's why he still lives.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-20, 13:23   Link #15
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
The second one is nonsense: Kabuto would never challenge someone who is able to kill him just by looking at him. Kabuto is nowhere near that level, and he is smart enough to know that, that's why he still lives.
So, Kabuto can fight 1-on-1 with a Sannin and attempt to strike someone he believed was Sasori, a member of Akatsuki, but he can't possibly have the spine to challenge Sasuke?
Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-20, 13:32   Link #16
aedai
*3*

Send a message via AIM to aedai Send a message via MSN to aedai Send a message via Yahoo to aedai
wow this sounds exciting...=D
aedai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-20, 13:33   Link #17
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
So, Kabuto can fight 1-on-1 with a Sannin and attempt to strike someone he believed was Sasori, a member of Akatsuki, but he can't possibly have the spine to challenge Sasuke?
If Kabuto had the guts to fight Sasori on 1-on-1, he wouldn't have used a sneaky tactic. He would have declared that he would be fighting Sasori, the first time they met. That is not the case. And, he had Oro as a backup.

For fighting a Sannin, I don't remember whether his comments came after he learned about Jiraiya's status or not. And, he might have learned about Jiraiya's weaknesses, if he had any, from Orochimaru. Not difficult to imagine.

Also, for Tsunade he already knew her weakness, so if it comes to a last blow, he was ready to counter. Again, not a big problem for him.

For Sasuke, he may not have the guts, but still, this is Kabuto. He might know something that Oro might be forced to ignore by Kishi. In other words, another sneaky tactic. Also, unlike Oro he wouldn't mind giving damage to Sasuke's body despite getting serious damage himself, if it is going to help free Oro.
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-20, 13:37   Link #18
aedai
*3*

Send a message via AIM to aedai Send a message via MSN to aedai Send a message via Yahoo to aedai
Quote:
Originally Posted by rman0099 View Post

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

....so when you putting the new spoiler tag up?
aedai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-20, 13:40   Link #19
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

This thread like the previous one will probably be filled up to 10 pages before we really know what happend.
Old 2007-03-20, 13:41   Link #20
A.N.B.U

u all are forgeting that we have not seen kabuto's true power yet ( Eyes Turn Red) and he can regenerate which is pretty amazing itself so to assume he isn't that stong is premature i think, since we can assume kishi didn't make his eyes turn red for looks and him have to pull back to stop them from going completly red like he would go nuts. I really think that kabuto got some crazy hidden power, and you have to remember oro didnt want the sharingan because they give a huge amount of power ( not saying there not amzing), he wanted thenm so he could try and copy as many jitsus as possible. I can really see Kabuto having just pure brute strength and quickness from his eyes like he opened a gate or something like gai.
A.N.B.U is offline   Reply With Quote