AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Music

Notices

Old 2016-03-23, 13:26   Link #1
SocoMoraga

Talking anime music guitar covers YAY!

Hey! I wanted to share my covers but I also need some feedback on the work I'm doing here so I figured I'd post it here

hope you like it :3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TPk...lGcXi7PtpescO3
SocoMoraga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-09, 21:58   Link #2
Jaden

Hey, I went through your playlist and I thought everything was awesome. The videos have a laid back feel to them, but I can see that you put quite some effort into producing those. I don't know why you aren't getting tons of views.

As feedback, I like how you're putting a metal spin on those songs. That's what making covers is all about. Don't be afraid to use more of your own artistic license.
Old 2016-06-28, 14:49   Link #3
SethOfI

Liking this! It's a style of covers I used to seeing on the gaming music scene of youtube but it's quite fresh to see it being done over anime openings and Japanese music. The arrangements sound quite good!

For constructive criticism, perhaps consider mixing the drums a little louder?Musically I think that would be a good idea, but since you label it "guitar cover" the way you have them now is perfect for bringing out the guitars. It sacrifices a bit of the punch of the mix as a whole but really drives home that you want focus on the guitars which is fine too.
SethOfI is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
anime, anime music, guitar, music