AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-05-02, 20:15   Link #41
Chiisai Kuma
*Artist

i was hoping for more along the lines of this in terms of game referance...

small chance of that happening tho.....

sig made by the wonderful Godlike1889
http://forums.animesuki.com/member.php?u=80506
Old 2011-05-02, 20:20   Link #42
Alchemist007
*Author

If Kubo plays games, it's not COD Blops.
Old 2011-05-03, 13:03   Link #43
dragonmeister
Terror of the Seas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
If Kubo plays games, it's not COD Blops.
Yes, his hobbies involve more trolls than zombies
Old 2011-05-03, 14:07   Link #44
Tenza-Zangetsu

the kid is gonna 1-up everyone when they die probably....just like Inoue
Old 2011-05-03, 14:12   Link #45
Alchemist007
*Author

Rather it would be fun to see Tsukushima kill half the xcutioners.
Old 2011-05-03, 20:15   Link #46
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
He's capable of being a hardcore gamer who only saves the game when needed.
A noob hardcore gamer then, any hardcore gamer knows you save whenever you can and often as you can

But I guess his timely save here was well timely but still a wrong place to save. I mean it's not in a safe area as in Ichigo is all hot and bothered, he gonna be one mad pup when let out
Should have saved as soon as he knew trouble was on the horizon as in before Ichigo finds out mister copy and paste smug bad guy was to blame for the attacks.
Old 2011-05-06, 00:09   Link #47
Wiggy Fuzz
Has balls of cast iron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
A noob hardcore gamer then, any hardcore gamer knows you save whenever you can and often as you can

But I guess his timely save here was well timely but still a wrong place to save. I mean it's not in a safe area as in Ichigo is all hot and bothered, he gonna be one mad pup when let out
Should have saved as soon as he knew trouble was on the horizon as in before Ichigo finds out mister copy and paste smug bad guy was to blame for the attacks.
if he was playing final fantasy 3... he ain't saving anything till he reaches the allocated save point, or uses tent.

Law of Inherent Combustibility: Everything explodes. Everything.
Old 2011-05-06, 07:23   Link #48
ronin myael
lost ronin

the current discussion in this thread only shows how far bleach has fallen. there's really nothing to talk about! *shakes head*
Old 2011-05-06, 08:19   Link #49
HoshiBoshi

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronin myael View Post
the current discussion in this thread only shows how far bleach has fallen. there's really nothing to talk about! *shakes head*
rather how this subforum is dead.
Old 2011-05-06, 19:22   Link #50
Tarantula Lady

I was out of town for a while so I only recently got current, but it seems to me that the primary character development was that while Ichigo isn't a kid anymore, he still hasn't learned much in the way of self-discipline. Based on a few random comments from Kubo, I thought that he wanted to end Bleach after the big battle with Aizen, but then then decided to do the time skip and try a fresh start. Obviously, Kubo still has to have character continuity with Ichigo, et al., hence Ichigo's bull-headed, I'm-the-savior-of-the-world, run-head-first, idiotic behavior in the fight with Tsukishima. Personally, I'm interested in how Kubo decides to show how Ichigo deals with his problems in a more adult fashion while still dragging around the baggage from his past, not whether the villain-du-jour has a believable power-up. (BTW, just what the hell is "believable" in a fantasy manga?)

Yeah, the action sequences make it all fun and entertaining, but the drama comes from the character interactions. A good story does both, imo, with some humor sprinkled in for contrast.
Old 2011-05-09, 01:01   Link #51
Kaze
「Darkly Charismatic 」
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatifnatten View Post
rather how this subforum is dead.
+1

So true,

so sad, but oh so true
Old 2011-05-09, 06:19   Link #52
Langus
Optimus Prime

I remember when these chapter discussion threads used to have a "Last Page" link at the end...
Old 2011-05-09, 13:24   Link #53
justavisitor

wow, the bleach forum is so quiet...I think I must the one in minority who likes the chapter..in fact, I think the manga is getting better in this new arc..finally ichigo is not that self-doubting (at least not as obvious) and I like this arc a lot better

hmm...naruto thread is getting quite quiet also...lol, two of the most popular mangas have finally reached their limit XD
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
Old 2011-05-10, 16:58   Link #54
Chiisai Kuma
*Artist

no. this has not reached its limit. its going to pick up and get haxed when they bring back the soul reapers. its got to or else this is gonna be as empty as the groups started by secretzfan! *tumble wheel rolls through the bleach oc group*
no1 really likes the fullbring arc. it feels too recycled.

sig made by the wonderful Godlike1889
http://forums.animesuki.com/member.php?u=80506
Old 2011-05-10, 17:01   Link #55
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
no1 really likes the fullbring arc.
I bet no1 doesn't include LoP
Quote:
I remember when these chapter discussion threads used to have a "Last Page" link at the end...
Which is better, lots of pages with funny yet useless rants, or a few pages of short comments? 'tis a question to ponder, really...I get the feeling this forum needs Gin
Old 2011-05-10, 18:16   Link #56
Lord of Pandemonium
Banned

Location: I'm Dancing & Yelling GANBATTE KAGURA! YOU GO GET YOUR WOMAN BACK!!!!! SHIPPING THEM HARD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
I bet no1 doesn't include LoP
You get a

Because I am not included in that. I like the Fullbringers...Riruka especially but I am thinking that Yukio might be the hidden bad ass.

I very rarely hate a chapter...I have hated spoilers and ranted about them. But I usually end up worshiping Kubo after I've actually read it.

If I thought the users here could be serious, --- seriously I could wax on about the chapters and I have LOTS of theories. Some actually make sense then there's the ones that are WAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY out there. But no one here is serious, and it's actually quite depressing, so I figure why bother? You know?

I actually enjoy Bleach (that's putting it mildly) ...I enjoy talking about it. I don't enjoy reading it just to crap on it...

That's just me I guess.....
Old 2011-05-10, 19:15   Link #57
james0246

I'll talk to you Lord of Pandemonium if no one else will .

I like the Fulbring Arc. In fact, I've liked everything post-Aizen. True, the pace is not very good, and many of the chapters feel like only half a chapter, but, I still like the characters, the definition and powers of the Fullbringing are very interesting, and I am very interested to see what will happen next and how the Shinigami will be drawn back into the events (wasn't there a scene early on where Ichigo thought he heard Rukia?).

Sadly, I think many subforum regulars are simply burned out on the slow pace and lack of significant plot points (i.e. What the hell is going on and why? ).
Old 2011-05-10, 22:06   Link #58
sayde

Power to ya both. Because I'll be among the first to admit that this series is trying my patience. And it all mostly comes down to the final point james mentioned--the pacing. I want to know more about Urahara, Aizen, Isshin, Ryuuken, and some of the Gotei 13 members like Unohana and the old man. I also want to know more about the spirit king and it's royal guard. Hell, if anything Squad 0 would've been the perfect batch of characters to kick off a brand new part of the story with.

Probably the last thing I wanted from a story that moves this slow is for a bunch of new characters to be introduced out of nowhere that are bound to come with a multitude of new mysteries, abilities, backstories, and issues Kubo has to spend extra months (or godforbid years) to finish covering before hopefully moving on from. Because of the genre this series is apart of, it's especially difficult for me to care about the fullbringers when there's currently not much to suggest that any one of them is particularly powerful enough to surpass the strength or threat level of the previous main antagonists. In other words, it's hard to see how these guys will remain relevant once everything is said and done and whether the added wait we'll have to endure to find out will be worth it.

But since it doesn't take much time or effort to keep up with a single weekly chapter, I'm willing to wait and wait some more on the off chance my patience will eventually be rewarded with events I'll actually appreciate for a change. So it's not that I literally enjoy reading Bleach just to crap on it. I don't think hardly anyone intentionally does that. At this point, I enjoy reading Bleach for reasons one might enjoy playing the lottery each week. It's that feeling of hopefulness one gets at the slight possibility that they'll get lucky as things will finally take a turn for the better. I'm sure it keeps many of us coming back for more like gluttons for punishment. Unfortunately, it also leaves us with an urge to vent every once in awhile.
Old 2011-05-10, 22:08   Link #59
justavisitor

i like everything post-Aizen as well...sure, it's not very creative, but at least it's interesting...no more self-doubting from ichigo who constantly worried that he couldn't control himself..it's a refreshing change that now he is only focused in getting his power back

Plus, I don't need to see those pointless battles from those vice-captains...I am only interested in the main group (ichigo, orihime etc) and frankly I don't really care those sidekicks XD....interesting thing is that now it's naruto's turn to introduce those battles between sidekicks (actually naruto is even worse since the author has to create new sidekicks from the good side to join the fight )
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
Old 2011-05-10, 22:31   Link #60
Alchemist007
*Author

The little pace there is, is burned to hell by these weekly breaks every damn month.

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion