AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2009-10-14, 02:42   Link #61
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

^
Spoiler:

huh ? when ? o.o;

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-14, 02:56   Link #62
SilverSyko
Okuyasu the Bird

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyvedelta View Post
^

huh ? when ? o.o;
Day 255 Secret Report. You can read it after you beat the main story.

Here I'll quote it for you:

Spoiler for Secret report: Day 255:
Old 2009-10-14, 06:11   Link #63
Ultima_Rasengan05
Version 3.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSyko View Post
It's already been confirmed that the first 5 Nobodies in Org. XIII (Xigbar, Xaldin, Vexen, Lexaeus and Zexion) were originally assistants for Xehanort before they became Nobodies. Original names were Braig, Dilan, Even, Aeleus and Ienzo.

Spoiler for spoilers:
hmm interesting. really interesting. This is beginning to make Birth by Sleep quite the prequel game that will answer everyone's questions throughout Kingdom Hearts.
Spoiler for so:

All merely speculation though.
hahaha I'm back to being a huge fan of Kingdom Hearts. Can't stop talking about the upcoming events in Birth By Sleep. hahahah
Ultima_Rasengan05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-16, 09:23   Link #64
tkdtiger

what exactly is kingdom hearts? is it an rpg?
tkdtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-16, 15:39   Link #65
Tyabann
Homo Ludens

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkdtiger View Post
what exactly is kingdom hearts? is it an rpg?
Action RPG, yeah.

There's not really much I can compare it to, though.
Tyabann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-22, 04:53   Link #66
Mirimar

Hrm, seems related.
Mirimar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-25, 10:13   Link #67
Nikkan

I started playing this some days ago and...I don't understand the panel system at all @_@.
If anyone is willing to PM and explain I would be really happy
Nikkan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-09, 14:53   Link #68
ginran
~Smile~

oh...I always find these threads after people stop posting in them. lol, well if anyone sees this...since they still werent revealed in this game, when do you guys think we'll learn the remaining true names of the other members? If Im not mistaken, we still dont know:

Spoiler for Maybe a spoiler?:

also, sorry if this isnt the place to ask, but how do you think Demyx is supposed to be pronounced? as far as I know, it was only said once in KHII: Final Mix, which was in japanese...I'm used to it like this: "De-mix", but someone said its supposed to be "Dee-meex" or something like that. Xigbar was never said either, but Im pretty sure its said as "Zigbar".

Sorry if its a bad question, but I havent played Days yet, so if its said there then I wouldnt know.

Thanks to Yuka-Chan for the sig!
ginran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-09, 16:48   Link #69
Kazu
Flowing

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginran View Post
oh...I always find these threads after people stop posting in them. lol, well if anyone sees this...since they still werent revealed in this game, when do you guys think we'll learn the remaining true names of the other members? If Im not mistaken, we still dont know:

Spoiler for Maybe a spoiler?:

also, sorry if this isnt the place to ask, but how do you think Demyx is supposed to be pronounced? as far as I know, it was only said once in KHII: Final Mix, which was in japanese...I'm used to it like this: "De-mix", but someone said its supposed to be "Dee-meex" or something like that. Xigbar was never said either, but Im pretty sure its said as "Zigbar".

Sorry if its a bad question, but I havent played Days yet, so if its said there then I wouldnt know.
I always thought of demyx as "dem-ex"
Old 2009-12-09, 22:26   Link #70
ginran
~Smile~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazu View Post
I always thought of demyx as "dem-ex"
Yea! That's how I meant I think it's pronounced. I spelled it differently but that's what I meant. XD sorry if it was confusing.

Thanks to Yuka-Chan for the sig!
ginran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-02, 21:23   Link #71
Kudryavka

I always say deh-mex too. The Japanese says デミックス, which sounds a lot like deh-mex, so I think that's right. I love languages with phoenetic writing systems
Kudryavka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-02, 22:37   Link #72
Metaler

Honestly, this game was a real disappointment. It's boring and repetitive. The plot is the only thing which saves this game from being a complete turd.

This game almost turned me down from KH. I'm not joking.
Metaler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-03, 01:37   Link #73
Kudryavka

Hm? Do the panels annoy you? Or the low-end graphics that are top tier of the DS's capabilities?
Old 2010-01-03, 01:41   Link #74
k//eternal
do you know ベアトリーチェ様?

Everyone's allowed to have their own opinion, there's no need to argue about it or pay it any mind. If you don't enjoy a game, it's your right and it's probably just annoying to have people telling you how good it is.
k//eternal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-20, 16:18   Link #75
K_Babyy
Fullmetal Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirimar View Post
Hrm, seems related.
That was um...different haha. ROFL @ Marluxia dancing with Larxene and Namine.
Old 2010-01-22, 01:12   Link #76
Haya_chan
Objection!

I wanted to ask you guys something. I'm a fellow KH fan, having played all the games except this. I've heard mixed opinions about the game, so I don't know if I should buy it or rent it. What do you recommend?
Haya_chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-22, 02:04   Link #77
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haya_chan View Post
I wanted to ask you guys something. I'm a fellow KH fan, having played all the games except this. I've heard mixed opinions about the game, so I don't know if I should buy it or rent it. What do you recommend?
First of all, storywise, this game does not tell us what we already do not know about Roxas year worth of work in Organisation XIII.

Second, due to the DS technical limitation, you will be mostly doing the same thing day in and day out throughout the game's timing of one year.

But if you are a fan of those Black Hooded fellows and feel like controlling them, by all means play it. If not, go for BBS.
MakubeX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-23, 00:29   Link #78
Kudryavka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haya_chan View Post
Like Makube said, the DS limitations make the game look rather inferior to past KHs, but for what DS can do, I say that it's better than KH or KH2 on the uberly more powerful PS2.

Since you played all the games, you prob should get 358/2 Days, for the story and fill-in on Roxas if for nothing else. The game really falls into place and fills the holes that exist in KH, Com, and KH2 limited knowledge. Pretty much everything left unanswered so far is answered (even stuff that has nothing to do with Org. XIII), and it raises a question or two that will undoubtedly be answered in BBS. I've also played all the other main KH games, and over the years have made speculations about all those questions that were still unanswered. 358/2 Days answered most of them satisfyingly.

Verdict: 358/2 Days is best if seen and treated as an answer game. Like I said before, I think of it as the Kai or Answer Arc to the other games with regard to Roxas.
If you're looking to play purely for gameplay, it's still worth buying, but the Panel system that replaces the AP system is more of a more customizable upgrade of AP than something totally new, and isn't as nearly as dramatic a change as the Card system in CoM. The game isn't a button masher like KH2, but it's still pretty easy on the Normal setting; a few bosses will get you stuck, but it'll always be strategy that will beat them, not necessarily grinding and backtracking like in KH. 358/2 Days also ditched the dumb@ss "hit the Triangle button to do amazing impossible things (cheap tricks)!!!11" thing that made KH2 pathetically easy even on its hardest setting, which in my opinion is a good thing.
Story Mode doesn't quite live up to the KH series's tradition of being like a Disney theme park, a lengthy journey with beautiful graphics to ogle all the way. The only way the graphics will be beautiful is if you never played anything but DS games, and the game might be a little lengthier if you partake in the Single or Multiplayer Mission Mode. I personally don't like Mission Mode, since my only reason to play it Single Player was to get more items when I opened all the treasures in Story Mode (it's not very fun by yourself), and Multiplayer is crippled by the lack of DS Download Play. A multiplayer DS game without Download Play is like a seventh generation home console game without Wi-Fi capabilities: it just don't make sense when all your competitors have it.

So, hope this helps you make your decision.
Old 2010-02-02, 00:11   Link #79
DarkZeroXZ

??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyvedelta View Post
Spoiler:

Need birth by sleep now ;_;

actually in birth by sleep they show that ven's heart goes into sora
DarkZeroXZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-08, 14:45   Link #80
Rocking phillip

OKay I love kH and all but this one is so hard. The other's were easy.
I can't get past the heartless (don't know the name but it's purple) in olympus.
Can some one give me some tips?
At the moment all i'm doing is running close by it when it''s walking , when i stops i attack, move away when it stops attacking. But i get really close to wining but i always die.
Rocking phillip is offline   Reply With Quote