AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2007-04-15, 10:59   Link #3421
Ruruna

Hi! I'm not really 'new' to Animesuki but I am to the forums. I'm quite into older series from the late 80s and mid-90s but I like new ones as well! I'm currently rewatching Rose of Versailles.
Ruruna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-15, 14:17   Link #3422
X~.McRfan.~X
Kawaii no?

Send a message via AIM to X~.McRfan.~X
Well, I'm new, so I guess I should post an intro! ^_^ Hiya peeps! The names Steff, or you could call me Mc, either one is okay with me! Hey look, I'm a poet and didn't know it! lol jk

Okay, well, I guess that's about it. Catch ya on the flipside!
X~.McRfan.~X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-15, 14:43   Link #3423
shoggoth80

Hey everyone.
I am new to the Animesuki forums, though I wouldn't say that I am new to the site. I really like this place, and the site has allowed me to watch a number of really good shows. For that I am quite thankful.

I first started watching anime around 1994 (unless you count watching Voltron in 1986 or somewhere around there) or so... I used to watch stuff on the Sci-Fi channel during the summer (had to stay up until midnight to catch movies/shows). It was fun most of the time. I started watching more often when I was in high school... as some of my friends were in/started an anime club. We typically watched stuff like Ranma, Kenshin, Fushigi Yuugi. This is where I saw Bastard!! for the first time (now I own it). Good stuff, silly a lot of the time, but no complaints. I have many different series/movies now, whole binder full of stuff, and I still manage to follow a fansub or three.

What else can I say as an intro? I like Sci-Fi, Fatasy, and Horror genres the most. This is convenient since I have noticed that there are a lot of Sci-Fi titles. I am open to recommendations via PM is anyone would be kind enough to suggest titles.

Meh... I'm a dork.

Lat er everyone.
shoggoth80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-15, 15:33   Link #3424
capture
Saber's Husband XD

Send a message via Yahoo to capture
^ You can just go directly to suggestions thread and make a topic there.....or can look for some older recommendations there...

here is the link....

Sugesstions Thread

and also Welcome Here...
Old 2007-04-15, 15:36   Link #3425
Newtyped
Gangsta Member

Send a message via ICQ to Newtyped Send a message via AIM to Newtyped Send a message via Yahoo to Newtyped
im bored with d2 so ill welcome every1, hi. I'm the person that every1 hates and ppl keep sayin im a troll. Im suprised the conformists havent banned me yet and have a nice day (im not back for long)
Newtyped is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-15, 16:11   Link #3426
Sparkie
キーウィ

Send a message via MSN to Sparkie
Hmm I can't say I'm really new because I've been a member since 2004. But I haven't been here for such a long time due to all sorts of stuff. So I guess I'll introduce myself again. I'm Kelly aka Sparkie. I fell in love with Rurouni Kenshin when I was little and I've been a fan of anime ever since. Every year I go to Asia and buy lots of manga ^^ Fortunately anime is getting more popular over here, so it gets cheaper to buy (before it was really expensive) and it's easier to find dvd's. I came back here to find more anime to watch, because I'm out of new, fun series. Currently I'm watching one of my favourite show again (FMA).

But this is getting a bit too long and boring. Anyways see you guys around ^^

Oh I really have to get into the English thing again >< Not used to typing loads of English words.
Sparkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-15, 16:19   Link #3427
Newtyped
Gangsta Member

Send a message via ICQ to Newtyped Send a message via AIM to Newtyped Send a message via Yahoo to Newtyped
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkie View Post
Hmm I can't say I'm really new because I've been a member since 2004. But I haven't been here for such a long time due to all sorts of stuff. So I guess I'll introduce myself again. I'm Kelly aka Sparkie. I fell in love with Rurouni Kenshin when I was little and I've been a fan of anime ever since. Every year I go to Asia and buy lots of manga ^^ Fortunately anime is getting more popular over here, so it gets cheaper to buy (before it was really expensive) and it's easier to find dvd's. I came back here to find more anime to watch, because I'm out of new, fun series. Currently I'm watching one of my favourite show again (FMA).

But this is getting a bit too long and boring. Anyways see you guys around ^^

Oh I really have to get into the English thing again >< Not used to typing loads of English words.
yes I remember liking kenshin in 5th grade ^^;; Now i have kenshin posters and such. hmmm i see u use the same smilies i use im sure we would get along ok >>
Old 2007-04-15, 16:28   Link #3428
Sparkie
キーウィ

Send a message via MSN to Sparkie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newtyped View Post
yes I remember liking kenshin in 5th grade ^^;; Now i have kenshin posters and such. hmmm i see u use the same smilies i use im sure we would get along ok >>
Haha well I didn't buy posters, I haven't even seen the whole anime of Kenshin >< (/shame) And I don't know if we would get along, but we'll see ^^
Sparkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-15, 16:36   Link #3429
Newtyped
Gangsta Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkie View Post
Haha well I didn't buy posters, I haven't even seen the whole anime of Kenshin >< (/shame) And I don't know if we would get along, but we'll see ^^
meh ill be on and off. And even i didnt see all of kenshin >< I never got to enishi yet lol. But i remember gettin the shishio and amakusa videos when i was younger and being obsessed with them. sadly amakusa kinda changed my views on life which is weird (dont even get me started on how i watched sensui from yyh that really messed my views on life ><). Yes we'll see. Just dont knock my avatar or sig (ok you can but do it from a creative criticism if you must) and dont complain about my urban style >>. Hey at least i am typing better now than i did before
Old 2007-04-15, 17:21   Link #3430
Lord Otaku

Hello everyone. I'm Lord Otaku, I live in atlanta georgia, am 24 years old, and I LOVE anime. I watch all types and have been using animesuki off and on for years, but this is my first time in your forum.
Lord Otaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-15, 21:03   Link #3431
RyuhakaNinja
SDL Assistant

Send a message via ICQ to RyuhakaNinja Send a message via AIM to RyuhakaNinja Send a message via MSN to RyuhakaNinja Send a message via Yahoo to RyuhakaNinja
Hello everyone. I've known of this forum for years....I'm finally joining in and I'm looking foward to being here. As you can tell I'm a massive Sacchin fan and Tsukihime fan....I also love Higurashi. Anyway, that's all I've got to say for now. See you around .
RyuhakaNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-15, 23:30   Link #3432
kanameXzero

hello..i'm new here! good day to everyone...
kanameXzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-16, 00:18   Link #3433
Lordshin
(´・ω・`)/ 

Hey
I'm new here... :P ive watched a lot of anime (mostly well known ones) and ive been reading this forum for a while now
cant wait to start posting :P
Lordshin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-16, 00:49   Link #3434
danica salcedo

hi

my name is danica..
i am a big fan of gakuen alice
i am actually new here
i would love to make friends

danica salcedo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-16, 02:06   Link #3435
capture
Saber's Husband XD

Send a message via Yahoo to capture
^ Hello there, hmmm just wandering are you from Ph. ?

BTW to all Newbies

Welcome To AnimeSuki!!!

Just always follow the rules and also enjoy your stay...

@kanamexzero ~ I've read some of your posts and I knew were from the same country... (welcome po dito sa animesuki hahaha)
Old 2007-04-16, 05:10   Link #3436
Ri-chi

Hi all

Bleach/Deathnote/One Piece/Naruto (non-filler) Fan
Ri-chi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-16, 07:20   Link #3437
pirs
Yuki.N is love~

hey there.
yet another newbie.

I'm from Brazil, I'm 21 and proud of being an anime lover.
pirs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-16, 12:55   Link #3438
Light Kun
Believe It!!

hey. from ohio, and i love death note
Light Kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-17, 02:33   Link #3439
Rim sama

hiya!.. i m now around here.. n my reaon for joining is some thing here that cought my intrest... cuz lately u kn new series comming out n such.. but i found out osme thing very very... funny that i did not kn till i saw this amv or some thign that some one made.. it turns out to b that i missed one of the series's season 2.. then i skped to season 3.. i was like omg?.. so then i was hopeing that i can find it here.. since one of my sorces told me that it has not been licenced yet.. (some how) but i look all over the place... culdent find it, tho i only found some on youtube.com but its in.. spanish.. tho i can watch it raw.. but prefer to b like subed.. meh.. any how. nice to meet u all here.. n hope i can get alog w/ u all just happly! xD... the sereis i m looking for is called magical girl lyrical nanoha A's

(yea i was like supprised.. wile watching the season 3 "magical girl lyical nanoha strikers" feeling that some thing is missing.. xD )

btw.. i dont really have that much online time so i havent have the chance to surfe all the sections here on this fourms.. n i would very very thankful that if some one can show me where i can get it or some thing like that... xD

n agan.. nice to meet u all here.. *waves*
Rim sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-17, 06:30   Link #3440
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Welcome To AnimeSuki
felix is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
introduction, new members