AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-02-27, 17:55   Link #1781
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
Whatever changes he brings, it's by being his kind self. He himself is rather directionless. He doesn't want to die, he doesn't want his friends to die, and I guess the SUC's use of 9AD's name pisses him off, but he just reacts to whatever the latest crisis is. He has no plan, no ambition beyond that. Maybe somebody's death could bring him that focus.
Well learning about the the Elder's devotion to the Clan and the reason behind it might make him open is his to see that no matter what the circumstances Sosul left him the as the Clan head and he is expected to lead them against the crisis caused by the people who bismirk his teacher's name.
Richocet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-01, 19:16   Link #1782
DarkLordOfkichiku

The new chapter's out at Daum!

http://cartoon.media.daum.net/webtoon/viewer/15609
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-01, 19:42   Link #1783
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
Thnx fr tht
Spoiler:
Old 2012-03-01, 23:26   Link #1784
Xacual

Spoiler for Chapter 61:

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-01, 23:48   Link #1785
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Hmm they mentioned Shioon's mom has been missing for a few days. I hope it's just what she told Shioon n nothing too bad otherwise our theory mite come true
Old 2012-03-02, 00:52   Link #1786
Xion Valkyrie

It only took 61 chapters for the manga to catch up to the ending of part 1!
Xion Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-02, 00:57   Link #1787
frubam
simp for Lyria

Send a message via AIM to frubam
Someone remind me again, what was Sera's intentions in all of this?

frubam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-02, 01:02   Link #1788
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by frubam View Post
Someone remind me again, what was Sera's intentions in all of this?
The group she is the leader of was basically integrated into Sunwoo clan as an underling. On the other hand if she aided the future head, aka Shioon, her clan could get a higher position of importance. She mentioned back at the start of his training that she was gambling on him.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-02, 01:07   Link #1789
Xion Valkyrie

She wants to be his maid wife.
Xion Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-02, 04:43   Link #1790
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Ho my!!!

once, of the five leaders of S.U.C....has a pretty legs!!!the face, however, is not seen!

You're going to be in Shioon harem! lol!

However, nice chapter...where is the doctor?'?? is time to give the pill to Shioon..and after this, he can start finally a full trainig...

i wonder what is the plan of presenting Seoul to the nine art dragon.
Old 2012-03-02, 13:13   Link #1791
Lummie

Poor Sera, losing sight of her future husband so early in the stage of personal training. Can't blame her that she wants Shioon back.

Either way, they showed us the 5 captains but who exactly is the head that insisted on Shioon joining the SUC? Or will he be shown later?

ps. Is it me or is it possible that Cool guy or the gothic girl might be changing sides soon...
Lummie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-02, 13:43   Link #1792
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xion Valkyrie View Post
It only took 61 chapters for the manga to catch up to the ending of part 1!
Hard to believe it's been over a year already since @__@.... why does time go so fast when you're older?
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-02, 14:39   Link #1793
passenger

if shioon is the head of sunwoo he should be more usefull to sera yet she wants to keep him for herself. it seems she had a change of heart or her priorities shifted from logical to sentimental. elder kwon is the other sentimental one, although shioon has the quality to be a leader, kwon obviously does not want shioon to die in the process. it seems shioon has solid allies for the first time in the NW.
still many questions left to be answered, like who is the director guy that ordered SUC generals not to kill shioon and what is his business with the kid and how deep the connection between SUC and heavenly way school.
and during the time with chang-ho Sera adviced shioon not seek help from sunwoo since it would cause total destruction yet sunwoo became a a major side in the conflict. what will be the consequences unknown. at this point in the story there are many possibilities.
passenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-02, 14:45   Link #1794
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by passenger View Post
if shioon is the head of sunwoo he should be more usefull to sera yet she wants to keep him for herself. it seems she had a change of heart or her priorities shifted from logical to sentimental. elder kwon is the other sentimental one, although shioon has the quality to be a leader, kwon obviously does not want shioon to die in the process. it seems shioon has solid allies for the first time in the NW.
still many questions left to be answered, like who is the director guy that ordered SUC generals not to kill shioon and what is his business with the kid and how deep the connection between SUC and heavenly way school.
and during the time with chang-ho Sera adviced shioon not seek help from sunwoo since it would cause total destruction yet sunwoo became a a major side in the conflict. what will be the consequences unknown. at this point in the story there are many possibilities.
She doesn't know exactly what's happening. And even if she did, she might want more control over Shioon.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-02, 15:07   Link #1795
passenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
She doesn't know exactly what's happening. And even if she did, she might want more control over Shioon.
i don't think there is much to know elder either make shioon lost or make him clan head. but for the control part i agree.
Old 2012-03-02, 15:12   Link #1796
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Quote:
Originally Posted by passenger View Post
What if its
Spoilers
Spoiler for Wait for it
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2012-03-02, 15:20   Link #1797
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richocet View Post
What if its
Spoilers
Spoiler for Wait for it
highly unlikely...

reason is unless she is brain washed, she's part of the black forest group, which is higher then SUC.

The Black Forest group was the group that ordered 9AD, and i bet you he still moves around under that guy's order.

Also if Sosil was that hot again, she would of returned to Sunwoo, and put up tags which say... Sosil's Property.. and spam'd them all over shioon.

Also yes... you guys 9AD said he would consider SUC if they captured Seoul.
That is why they are trying to capture Seoul.

However they are probably going to get very owned... because if you think Kwon is powerful... imagine Dae Hyung, the head of mirum.

Kwon + Dae is probably enough to lay waste to all of SUC combined.
aigomorla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-02, 15:23   Link #1798
passenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richocet View Post
What if its
Spoilers
Spoiler for Wait for it
it is still early in the story to have a writers block
joke aside, it will be a disaster and definetely not the most desirable outcome on my part.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aigomorla View Post
highly unlikely...

reason is unless she is brain washed, she's part of the black forest group, which is higher then SUC.

The Black Forest group was the group that ordered 9AD, and i bet you he still moves around under that guy's order.

Also if Sosil was that hot again, she would of returned to Sunwoo, and put up tags which say... Sosil's Property.. and spam'd them all over shioon.

However they are probably going to get very owned... because if you think Kwon is powerful... imagine Dae Hyung, the head of mirum.

they will resort to guerilla warfare
Old 2012-03-02, 15:43   Link #1799
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Quote:
Originally Posted by aigomorla View Post
highly unlikely...

And theres also the guy with the man-crush on Shioon (cnt rem his name)
Old 2012-03-02, 17:22   Link #1800
Exether

My guess is that...

I'm guessing that Sosul is...

Spoiler for Sosul is...:

That would be funny, but it wouldn't make much sense... Probably

Tags
gar, harem, manhwa, martial arts, new waves