AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime > Fansub Groups

Notices

Old 2007-01-06, 20:48   Link #301
Wavie
Freedom

Send a message via ICQ to Wavie Send a message via MSN to Wavie
Quote:
Originally Posted by False Dawn View Post
-_-

You'd think we'd get praise for being the sub-group that actually picked up Kenichi, but no...
oh trust me im more than thankful you guys picked it up... otherwise I wouldnt be able to watch such good anime... It's just when your excited about an anime your desperate to watch it

I very much appreciate that you guys are subbing it and doing a good job at that.
My Anime List
Wavie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-06, 20:48   Link #302
tun
lolwut
*Fansubber

Himawari season 1, as well as season 2 which just started airing.
Old 2007-01-06, 21:17   Link #303
False Dawn
Florsheim Monster
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wavie View Post
oh trust me im more than thankful you guys picked it up... otherwise I wouldnt be able to watch such good anime... It's just when your excited about an anime your desperate to watch it

I very much appreciate that you guys are subbing it and doing a good job at that.

Thanks. When our translator gets back from holiday (he's gone somewhere interesting again), no doubt we'll be releasing some more, but until then, watch this space (or rather, our bittorrent space ).

And Tun, I agree! I've been waiting forever for Mendoi to do something with Himawari, but I have a sneaky feeling they may have stalled it indefinitely.
False Dawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-07, 10:39   Link #304
Coolgurl
Editor
*Fansubber

This is hard because there are so many....
But here are some I wish would get fansubbed

Angelique 2006 (& eventually 2007)
Minky Momo
Onegai My Melody
Onegai My Melody ~Kuru Kuru Shuffle~
Mamotte Lollipop
Kirarin Revolution
Idol Densetsu Eriko
Mahou no Angel Sweet Mint
Rakugo Tennyo Oyui
Sasami -Mahou Shoujo Club-
Wagamama Fairy Mirumo de Pon!
Mahou no Star Magical Emi
Mahou no Idol Pastel Yumi
Coolgurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-07, 18:26   Link #305
SpaceDrake
This Is Part Of The Plan

I'm really, really hoping someone will pick up Les Miserables for subbing. It'd be a bit of a long haul (52 episodes confirmed) but if it turns out as strong as it looks like it will, it'll be great fun to sub and follow.

There are a lot of French place-names and the like in the show, though, so if any group wants a "Les Mis consultant" to ensure the names and whatnot are correct, I'd be glad to help as I own a copy of the original novel and am very familiar with the story. I can't translate, but I can at least help make sure all the t's are crossed and i's are dotted.
SpaceDrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-07, 18:37   Link #306
Shay
Monarch Programmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by False Dawn View Post
-_-

You'd think we'd get praise for being the sub-group that actually picked up Kenichi, but no...
You guys are doing a great job. All the comedic value is there which I reckon would be hard to reiterate. The quality is awesome, the karaoke is cool, and the timing is amazing!

Plus, you're from the UK, as am I. If you live anywhere near Liverpool I will gladly buy you a drink as thanks.

Keep up the good work. It is appreciated.
Shay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-07, 20:49   Link #307
Lambda

I'm hoping more episodes of Dream Hunter REM will appear eventually. I liked the first one quite a bit, indications are that better is to come, and besides, out of a number of titles which I discovered and thought would be interesting to see very early on, when I was just discovering the anime medium, it's the only one I haven't got to see yet.
Lambda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-12, 13:04   Link #308
nekodar
AC, NLA, HnK staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lambda View Post
I'm hoping more episodes of Dream Hunter REM will appear eventually. I liked the first one quite a bit, indications are that better is to come, and besides, out of a number of titles which I discovered and thought would be interesting to see very early on, when I was just discovering the anime medium, it's the only one I haven't got to see yet.
I have no idea if/when we will be able to present more episodes of this.
As DVD's has been released in Japan, I'd like to use that for further releases, but I can't afford them now, and I don't know anyone that got it. The episode we released was based on an LD capture.

With any luck we will be able to release more some day, but I can't make any promises about it.
nekodar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-15, 19:04   Link #309
Wavie
Freedom

Send a message via ICQ to Wavie Send a message via MSN to Wavie
ok i dont expect this to be subbed just because i wish for it to be subbed... but you can only hope that a sub group pays attention to this forum and hopefully subs it for me and the rest of the fans of a great anime that has yet to be subbed past ep 7... (seems like group that subbed it to ep 7 then stopped)

That anime being Lemon Angel Project

Some nice songs on that anime... So I ask and wish for this series to be finished.
My Anime List
Wavie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-16, 01:17   Link #310
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

Thanks for all that you guys do. Please consider Reideen and Getsumen To Heiki Mina.

Last edited by orion; 2007-01-17 at 23:05.
orion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-24, 19:00   Link #311
sangofe

Please...someone... sub souten no ken dvd versions!
sangofe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-25, 08:34   Link #312
endy
aka kami

Quote:
Originally Posted by orion View Post
Thanks for all that you guys do. Please consider Reideen and Getsumen To Heiki Mina.
mina is being done by mahora and uhh... megami

we're just a bit slow =x
endy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-11, 19:40   Link #313
tiny9ie

I respect all the people that do subbing, it's time consuming, computer consuming, and tedious, not to mention it seems like there are some really ungreatful people out there too. I mean yes I get frustrated when ppl don't seed, or I have to wait for episodes, but it's a hella lot better than waiting for licensing...

anyway I would really like to be able to see (I don't even care if its subbed I just wanna watch it!!) :

#1: Nineteen 19
#2: Cho Kosoku Galvion (1984)
#3: Genmu Senki Leda (Leda - The Fantastic Adventure Of Yohko )

All those tape dubbers from 2003- their emails don't work anymore and I'm very very very sad about this!!
tiny9ie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-11, 23:59   Link #314
ドラマの殿下
百裂拳
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by orion View Post
Excuse me? Are you not satisfied with the rate Reideen is being put out?
ドラマの殿下 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-12, 03:15   Link #315
BrokenWingz

I would personally love to see Nodame Cantabile dorama subbed.
BrokenWingz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-12, 03:21   Link #316
Crovax
A2000A
*Fansubber

Send a message via ICQ to Crovax Send a message via AIM to Crovax Send a message via MSN to Crovax Send a message via Yahoo to Crovax
Quote:
Originally Posted by ドラマの殿下 View Post
Excuse me? Are you not satisfied with the rate Reideen is being put out?
Ehm, orion made that post in January... so your question is unwarranted. =)

Unless of course you realized this but just wished to indirectly call attention to the fact that you were releasing it now, and at a decent rate too. ;-)

I myself do not have many anime I would like to see fansubbed. My time is limited and the selection of fansubbed anime offered is already quite overwhelming. Tbh I *would* like some more of the H-Games that are never licenced to be fan-translated. Dunno how doable this is, but a lot of these games seem to use the same simplistic system/UI in which the art and story is stuck, in many cases even identical save for the UI-art. That is, most of these games don't seem to get picked up by companies, yet many do have interesting storylines aside from the hanky panky. (Sadly it doesn't seem to me like very many of the games that aren't overloaded with pointless sex scenes get translated officially.) Also, some games have such wonderful art, yet are totally boring with so many kanji preventing me from easily figuring out what is going on (the male characters are after all, rarely voiced).

If I wanted the pr0n I could just click through it (which I do, if the art looks good enough), but when I want the story there's a problem. =/
Crovax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-12, 06:46   Link #317
Mitomi
Pastor of Muppets
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenWingz View Post
I would personally love to see Nodame Cantabile dorama subbed.
All episodes of the drama have been subbed long time ago, way before the anime started airing.

You can get the subs at http://www.s-projects.org.
Mitomi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-12, 22:28   Link #318
BrokenWingz

Thank you, I must be horrible at using search engines
BrokenWingz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-12, 22:45   Link #319
wolfrain

Mama wa Shougaku Yonensei deserves to be subbed. It's been stuck at episode 5 for the longest time. Many watch the series as a kid and I must admit that this is one of the most enjoyable series alongside if not better than Aishiterazu Baby.

Please sub it. I'm dying to finish this series.
wolfrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-19, 03:05   Link #320
digiboy123
*Fansubber

Send a message via AIM to digiboy123
1.) Oh! EDO Rocket
2.) Marginal Prince
3.) Ape Escape

;D (I could probably think of more, but meh.)
digiboy123 is offline   Reply With Quote