AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Toradora!

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-11-18, 13:39   Link #21
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinny Riddle View Post
There should be a specific thread just to deal with input and discussion for the novel translation that is being worked at.

http://www.baka-tsuki.net/project/in...le=Toradora%21

Please give this some consideration.

BTW, translation for Volume 3 is now up and running, if you want to know what happens before episode 8 airs. And please do help out with the edits, they're more than welcome.
I've no problems to create such a thread, since we already did so in the past.

Would you like to make an introductory post (which will become the first post of the new thread), also to encourage people joining the project ?
Old 2008-11-18, 14:39   Link #22
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Yes, that would be good to ask poeple join into a project (and maybe other projects as well eventually).
Old 2008-11-19, 11:30   Link #23
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinny Riddle View Post
There should be a specific thread just to deal with input and discussion for the novel translation that is being worked at.
Thread now created.

Toradora! Novel Translation Discussion Thread
Old 2008-11-25, 01:56   Link #24
CrowKenobi
One PUNCH!
*Administrator

We need a music video thread to help the music discussion thread stay on topic...

Old 2008-11-25, 02:00   Link #25
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator

Toradora! Music Videos thread created
Old 2008-11-25, 07:37   Link #26
KeitaroNagato
Taiga Yea!!!

thank you :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pellissier View Post
Toradora! Music Videos thread created
Thank you for creating one ^^

Believe it or not, there are so many MAD and AMV on Toradora!. I'm always looking out for those, and enjoy the fans artistic creations. Thank you for creating one. I believe we are the first one EVER online to have a thread dedicated to Toradora! MAD-AMV, yea to us... yea yea yea!!!!
Thank you. Domo arigato
Old 2008-11-28, 12:55   Link #27
Baka Ronin

Send a message via ICQ to Baka Ronin Send a message via AIM to Baka Ronin Send a message via MSN to Baka Ronin Send a message via Yahoo to Baka Ronin
We need an episode 9 discussion thread

I had not refreshed the page in a while, it was there after I posted

Last edited by Baka Ronin; 2008-11-28 at 13:55. Reason: new info
Old 2008-11-28, 13:31   Link #28
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baka Ronin View Post
We need an episode 9 discussion thread
Did you post in the wrong subforum? Here (Toradora) episode 9 thread was created 3 days ago and so far it has 70 replies.
Old 2008-12-07, 12:22   Link #29
KeitaroNagato
Taiga Yea!!!

I have a request for a new Thread. Since the season of Toradora! is coming to an end, and its been an amazing ride so far, with so many memorable moments and as time passes, each characters grew in ways that is so lovable.

Since Toradora! is a romantic character-driven anime, there are so many speculations on who will end up with who, favorite couple, etc. I was wondering if we can have a Thread with a poll, with multiple selections with "couples we would like to see end up with". For example, My choice of couples that I want to see together are" Taiga x Ryuuji", my second choice is "Minorin x Ryuuji", my third choice is "Ami x Ryuuji", and just for the fun of it "Yuusaku x Minorin". And we can explain why we choose them, and the reason we think they will be suited for each other, also with the other choices (2nd,3rd,etc), we should explain why we believe they will match as well. It should be constructed and based on facts from Toradora! anime, not from other sources like the later LightNovels that may cover the next season, it should be refer to this 13 episode of Toradora! season.

Please consider it, and let me know if its suitable at this point, it may be too early to do a thread like this. I do understand there are 3 more episode to go, yet Toradora! has been wonderful so far, a fresh of breath air, a very well establish anime.

Thank you
Old 2008-12-07, 12:36   Link #30
BetoJR
A blast from the past
*Artist

Oh, like the shipping is not inching to get out of hand, already.

Old 2008-12-07, 13:01   Link #31
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator

Before creating a pairing thread I'll have to monitor some behaviours I've seen recently, and particularly in the Kawashima Ami discussion thread. Appreciation for a character is perfectly fine, but it mustn't go overboard. A pairing thread would potentially allow even more of it, so... at the moment I'm inclined to deny such request.

In any case, NO threads involving the characters (favourite chars poll as well) will be created before the half of the series, which means: not before episode 13 has aired.
Old 2008-12-07, 13:25   Link #32
KeitaroNagato
Taiga Yea!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pellissier View Post
Before creating a pairing thread I'll have to monitor some behaviours I've seen recently, and particularly in the Kawashima Ami discussion thread. Appreciation for a character is perfectly fine, but it mustn't go overboard. A pairing thread would potentially allow even more of it, so... at the moment I'm inclined to deny such request.

In any case, NO threads involving the characters (favourite chars poll as well) will be created before the half of the series, which means: not before episode 13 has aired.
I understand, also thought it was way to early to request one. I did read all the Characters Discussion thread on what fans stated,and I do agree that the Ami thread is getting overboard with many of the statement issued, and many are off the mark. Ami is a great character, there are many constructed criticisms can be made, thus it has to be treated with sincere and respect. Well, perhaps after this season, there will be one. Thank you for answering my request.
Old 2009-01-11, 02:26   Link #33
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Apparently, there is a Toradora PSP game in the works. A thread on it?

Last edited by yezhanquan; 2009-01-11 at 02:38.
Old 2009-01-11, 03:07   Link #34
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by yezhanquan View Post
Apparently, there is a Toradora PSP game in the works. A thread on it?
Sure. If someone wants to make a opening post with the infos he deems as necessary, he can post it here and I'll move it as a new thread.
Old 2009-01-12, 17:28   Link #35
miroku2192
Let's Puppystyle!

I was wondering if I could start a thread about favorite quotes/lines from the series. There have been some funny scenes, and some great quotes that can be analyzed/give a few laughs.

Edit:
That wouldn't be forced under the general discussion would it? I think it'd be nice to have a separate thread to keep these separated, thanks!
Old 2009-01-12, 18:09   Link #36
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Quote:
Originally Posted by miroku2192 View Post
I was wondering if I could start a thread about favorite quotes/lines from the series. There have been some funny scenes, and some great quotes that can be analyzed/give a few laughs.

Edit:
That wouldn't be forced under the general discussion would it? I think it'd be nice to have a separate thread to keep these separated, thanks!
I would like to point out that the idea is to request threads that don't already exist

Toradora! - Favorite Quotes Thread

The thread was created the same day the Toradora forum was created, almost 3 months ago.
Old 2009-01-12, 18:15   Link #37
miroku2192
Let's Puppystyle!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xris View Post
I would like to point out that the idea is to request threads that don't already exist

Toradora! - Favorite Quotes Thread

The thread was created the same day the Toradora forum was created, almost 3 months ago.
what...i didn't see that (oh right there's a second page)...

I'm REALLY sorry man. Especially for all the "cr@p" i've done a few years ago...must've really gotten on your nerves. Just want to apologize
Old 2009-01-19, 03:51   Link #38
xxfate13
tokidoki er

how about a character discussion on kanou sumire since she will probably be highlighted next episode? ^_^ and i'm beginning to see some discussion like if she was a tsundere or not.. though she is a minimal character. i just thought she needs to have her own thread at the moment.
Old 2009-01-19, 03:57   Link #39
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator

Also considering that, according to our Favourite Characters Poll, at the present time she is 4,3333 times (26 vs 6 votes) more appreciated than Kitamura, whom has a character thread on his own, the answer is yes.

A Kanou Sumire thread will be created shortly.
Old 2009-01-19, 04:02   Link #40
xxfate13
tokidoki er

thanks. i pity kitamura, even inko-chan is much more loved by the viewers in the poll.. ^^
Closed Thread