AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime > Fansub Groups

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-09-30, 12:00   Link #3361
Andais

Group: GotWoot
Positions: typesetters, EVERYTHING, and typesetters
Recruitment Room: #gotlimbo@Rizon

We are looking for staff for some Fall 2012 series, and various other projects.
We are looking for COMMITED applicants.

If you are a noob who has no fansubbing experience, we will help you learn the ropes of Aegisubs before you join officially.
Editors/QCs will be tested for grammar skillz. Please join! <3

-

Recruitment post

Last edited by Andais; 2012-09-30 at 12:21.
Old 2012-10-15, 12:35   Link #3362
boyinblue
Ninja
*Fansubber

Group: Monogatari
Positions: Translator(s), Timer(s), Typesetter(s), Typist(s).
I can be reached via email: monogatarifansubs@gmail.com
Alternatively, you can join #monogatari@irc.rizon.net and talk to Glaive, Sin_i7, KiRA_VI, or SinSiXX. You may also leave a message in the recruitment section of our blog: http://monogatari.pro/recruitment/
Old 2012-10-18, 04:35   Link #3363
Genjo
Genjo-Subs Founder
*Fansubber

Group: Genjo-subs
Positions: timer/typesetter/tlc/QC
contact: genjosubs@yahoo.com <-- contact me by e-mail and i try get back to yeah asp!)
IRC: #Genjo-subs@irc.rizon.net and/or #Genjo-recruits@irc.rizon.net (contact joon or Treize for the desire position)
forums: Genjo-subs

P.S if they don't reply on mIRC just flood them with pms until they reply and don't forget to add a contact info to be able get hold of yeah when you're not on IRC thanks.
Old 2012-10-18, 14:04   Link #3364
RoboJammies

Desperately Seeking Translators!

Group: None Yet!
Positions: Translators

I'm looking for a translator (or two, or three) to work on some old-school anime OVAs, specifically Monkey Punch's "Scoopers" and Toshiki Hirano's "Demon of Steel."

The first 8 minutes of "Scoopers" were translated by a friend who lives in Japan before she got too busy. I posted the video to You Tube & you can check it out here: http://youtu.be/_TzFXnrqsfk

I also posted the raw of "Demon of Steel" on You Tube, which you can watch by following this link: http://youtu.be/gGkomJAQLZU

If either of these projects interest you, hit me up with an e-mail & show some love for old-school anime!
Old 2012-10-20, 17:13   Link #3365
the.Merines
Seeker of Power

Send a message via AIM to the.Merines Send a message via MSN to the.Merines
Still looking for a translation checker for the remaining Tales of Symphonia OVAs and bonuses. Probably 80 minutes of work. It would probably spur the translator to work faster if he knew we had a reliable soul to check him. I am pretty well ready to walk away without regrets if we cannot find anyone, though the show would probably never get subbed if we don't finish.

Please PM me here, email me or poke me (Merines) on Rizon. #formulasub still exists and I am there, if unattentive.
Old 2012-10-25, 03:39   Link #3366
JooWeo

New Group GYW-Subs looking for all positions.

As much as it seems late...new Group GYW-Subs looking for all positions so we can quickly pick up a series from this fall series, hopefully one that is not licensed. Looking for anyone that is willing to help, with or without experience, I'll teach you over time and hopefully learn from our mistakes. Aim to bring quality in a timely-manner.

Position(s): All Positions ; Translator(s) (though I can TL if needed), TL Checker(s), Timer(s), Editor(s), Typesetter(s)/AFX, Quality Checkers, Encoder(s), Raw provider (hopefully for next season), and Distros... everything lol...
Group: GYW-Subs
Project(s): Not Decided Yet
IRC Channel: #GYW-Subs@irc.rizon.net
IRC Contact: Leave an inquery to JooWeo if I do not respond in IRC channel chat.
E-Mail: jooweo@gmail.com ; If I don't respond on chat and you'd prefer leaving an email, hit me up with one, including the following: position, experience, etc., and whatever I need to know.

No website at the moment.

Hope to see some new faces o.-
Old 2012-10-28, 20:19   Link #3367
Genjo
Genjo-Subs Founder
*Fansubber

Group: Genjo-subs
Positions:ts/ftp pprovider and QCer
contact: genjosubs@yahoo.com <-- contact me by e-mail and I try get back to you asp!)
IRC: #Genjo-subs@irc.rizon.net and/or #Genjo-recruits@irc.rizon.net ( contact joon or Treize for the desired position )

P.S if they don't reply on mIRC, just given them your contact info so they can stalk you i mean contact yeah to let you in our fun house filled with lolis & shota!
Old 2012-10-29, 06:49   Link #3368
DizzyZiddy

Group : Rinjinbu Translations
Positions : JP-EN Translator(s), TLCs, Editors
Project : Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai ga Tsuzuku Wake ga Nai PSP Disc 1
E-mail: dizzyziddy@gmail.com
IRC: #rinjinbu @ irc.rizon.net
IRC Contact: Ziddy, Ziddy[Mobile]

I'm Ziddy from Rinjinbu Translations, known for the Oreimo/Haganai PSP Youtube Translations. I am recruiting for JP-EN Translators/TLCs/Editors to help us out for Oreimo PSP Tsuzuku Disc 1. We are currently making a translation patch for it and we require more Staff to ensure that work goes on smoothly.

English Proficiency is required and Oreimo Knowledge is a plus! Do include if you have any past experience as well when sending in an application!

Translators and TLCs - Check on the translations and fix lines that have blanks for the existing scripts.

Editor - Fix engrish sentences into proper english. Such sentences are more common than you think.

A Patch Preview can be found at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cjLLW7libM if you have any doubts.
Old 2012-11-06, 04:08   Link #3369
JooWeo

New Group GYW-Subs recruiting

Looking for anyone that is willing to help, with or without experience, we'll teach you over time and hopefully learn from any mistakes. Aim to bring quality in a timely-manner.

Position(s): TL Checker, Timer, MOAR Quality Checkers, Karaoke FXer, and Distros
Group: GYW-Subs
Project(s): Not Decided Yet... Check IRC Channel
IRC Channel: #GYW-Subs@irc.rizon.net
IRC Contact: Leave an in-query to JooWeo if I do not respond in IRC channel chat, or talk to any of the Operators in channel.
E-Mail: jooweo@gmail.com ; If I don't respond on chat and you'd prefer leaving an email, hit me up with one, including the following: position, experience, etc., and whatever I need to know.

Website will be ready before an eventual episode release.

Hopefully will start working on stuff in the next few days.
Hope to see some new faces o.-

Last edited by JooWeo; 2012-11-06 at 20:56.
Old 2012-11-16, 11:24   Link #3370
alchemist11
サード
*Fansubber

Send a message via MSN to alchemist11 Send a message via Yahoo to alchemist11
Group: ray=out anime and manga services.
Position: Timer & Quality Checker.
Project(s): 8-gatsu no Symphony: Shibuya 2002-2003 (QC), AIKa: Zero (QC), Maicchingu Machiko Sensei (Timer & QC), other anime projects requiring timing or QC.
Contact: Join Us! or Private Message alchemist11/alchie on Rizon any time during or 8 PM to 1 AM Eastern Standard Time.

Urgently need an experienced Quality Checker for many of the projects above. If you don't see the positions or projects on the contact form, choose any and leave a message on the comments field with the name of the project you are interested in. You can also private message me through AnimeSuki, but I prefer e-mail: rayoutfansubs @ gmail.com.

We have acquired another translator (10th in the last year and a half, fifth in the last six months), so we are accepting requests again. E-mail me with anything you want to see subtitled. If you can provide a working raw source, the raw itself, or even fund the project (pay for the DVDs/expenses), that would be appreciated.

Last edited by alchemist11; 2012-12-09 at 03:21.
Old 2012-11-25, 01:33   Link #3371
cafeconlenin

Position(s): Japanese-English Translator
Group: Quality Gods no Fansub
Project(s): Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu (Manga)
E-Mail: leninheredia@me.com

Anyone interested in working on the Manga of Haruhi can send me an email for details on the proyect.

No experience required.
Old 2012-11-25, 13:02   Link #3372
Minai
*Fansubber

Send a message via MSN to Minai
Position(s): TLC and Editors
Group: Hikikomori no Kami
Project(s): Kodomo no Omocha
E-Mail: jameishagracielle@gmail.com

Anyone interested in TLC/Editing Kodacha can send me a message in my e-mail, or just drop me a pm here.
Old 2012-11-25, 15:20   Link #3373
Area88

Position: Translator - Japanese to English
Group: Box Subs

WE WANT TO TRANSLATE 80'S OVAS. We've done about 12 releases but no translator anymore. If you are interested, follow this link - Click Here to Join our Forum and Apply for the Role

If you're not a translator, still check us out, we need your support. Thanks
Old 2012-11-30, 12:29   Link #3374
sangofe

Hi. I speak French and English fluently, and I've taken interest in the Mysterious Cities of Gold season 2, so I'd want to try and fansub this. However, as neither my french or english skills are perfect, I'd need someone really good in both languages to translate check my translations, and also an editor editing to make the english perfect.

Two episodes are currently out, and there'll be more out next year. I also happen to be a timer.

So, to sum up:
Project: The Mysterious Cities of Gold season 2

Positions needed to be filled:
1) a french-english translation checker
2) a good english editor.

I could probably find the latter in one of the fansub groups I'm with, but the first is harder.

e-mail me at sangofe@gmail.com if you're interested.
Old 2012-12-10, 05:42   Link #3375
blind51de

Group: Get Back Subs
Positions: Timer, Encoder experienced with either .ts or Blu-Ray ripping, Translation Checker.
IRC: #jojo-staff at rizon.
E-Mail: getbacksubs[at]gmail.com, blind51de[at]gmail.com

We are a small group only working on the JoJo's Bizarre Adventure anime. I do the translating as well as the timing, and it'd be for the best if I got help with either part of the workload. Interest in the show or manga is an asset.

If you can time one, or perhaps two episodes per week. By all means, please get in touch with me.
Old 2012-12-10, 19:35   Link #3376
Genjo
Genjo-Subs Founder
*Fansubber

roup: Genjo-subs
Positions:Translator
contact: genjosubs@yahoo.com <-- contact me by e-mail and I try get back to you asp!)
IRC: #Genjo-subs@irc.rizon.net and/or #Genjo-recruits@irc.rizon.net ( contact Bhasonson or Genjo for the desired position )

P.S if they don't reply on mIRC, just leave a contact info which i can get hold of yeah.
Old 2012-12-11, 13:02   Link #3377
leninraul

Group: MangaScans (New Group with experienced members)
Position: Redrawer
Project: Send me a PM for details.

We are in high need of redrawers in order to work on a Manga series.

Tough experience is not required, you must be pretty good at it.

If you're interested, send me a PM for more details.
Old 2012-12-12, 04:10   Link #3378
WingofHeaven
RoyalRoad™

Recruitment for RoyalRoad™

Wanted: Korean Translators
Blog : www.royalroadweed.blogspot.com
Project: Legendary Moonlight Sculpture. [novel]

alternative Name : Moonlight Sculptor (Novel)
Genre : Action, Adventure, Comedy, Drama, Romance, Sci-fi.
Author : NAM Heesung
Summary : Hyun Lee, a debt-ridden 20 year-old high school drop-out, puts his top-level avatar from 'The Continent of Magick', once the most popular online RPG game in Korea, up for auction. Once the news spreads nationwide, a fierce competition to win Hyun's avatar breaks out, raising the auction price to $3.1M.

However, when loan sharks show up at the hospital where his ailing grandmother is to collect his debts, he's then left with only 90,000... 50,000 of which goes to pay for a small house for his grandmother and sister to live in. Determined to send his little sister, Hayan, to college and make the loan sharks pay, he joins an online RPG game named 'Royal Road' to prove that history repeats itself. Why not claim the top once again?

If you can translate or know someone who can, drag them to the RoyalRoad™ blog and let them play bait for the hungry piranhas ask them nicely to help. It's OK if they don't want to we have a moonlight slaver on our side that will make them want to . We have cookies, cake, ice cream, bananas, watermelons, whips, swords, knives, candy, and for you creepers booze."
Old 2012-12-17, 23:45   Link #3379
Amatasora

Group : WRS Fansub
IRC : #WRSFansub
Project : Amnesia / Tamako Market and Other ( English Subs )
IRC Contact : Shinkiro, Amata-sora
Position(s) :
1. Translator ( Japanese to English )
2. TLC
3. Translator OP/ED
4. QC
5. Typesetter
6. Capper
7. Timer

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Translators Japanese to English
Being able to translate our projects from Japanese to English
Experience Required: No experience is required, but you must know the Japanese and English language well enough to translate.

Translation Checkers
Experience Required: Must be good at Japanese to spot our errors that might be left behind from the other translators.
Note: This only requires you to do a check over the translation, not to do a full translation.

if u interested, please vist us to #WRSFansub or u can send mai Amatasora71@gmail.com

Last edited by Amatasora; 2012-12-30 at 07:43.
Old 2012-12-22, 08:10   Link #3380
fantastiic

Position(s): Timers, Typesetters, Translators, Editors
Group: Hybrid-Subs
Project(s): Vividred Operation or Amnesia
IRC Channel: #hybrid@irc.rizon.net | #h-recruits@irc.rizon.net
IRC Contact: denpa, Hybrid21

Recruitment Post : http://hybrid-subs.me/recruitment-drive/ (lists the requirements)
Contact us on the website or on IRC
Closed Thread

Tags
help thread, recruitment, translator