Notices

Old 2013-03-31, 16:16   Link #381
Yye1
Wide Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
Spoiler for not really a spoiler:
Oh ic, never really got into yugioh>
PS: my theory is that this whole anime was a plug for the 18+ version of DCIII thats coming out

"Me and my girlfreinds are goin to go see Sex and the City." We're like: "Great! Now i dont have to take you to see that shit!"
-The Great Philosopher Chris Rock
Yye1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-31, 21:25   Link #382
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yye1 View Post
PS: my theory is that this whole anime was a plug for the 18+ version of DCIII thats coming out
If they don't actually make a second season, that's basically what it'll be (and also a plug for the PSP version that just released as well). Because, the point that will now be clearer is:

Spoiler for Episode 13/Game Comparison (that I've been waiting for the last episode to post):
Old 2013-04-01, 10:42   Link #383
Haiprbim
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
If they don't actually make a second season, that's basically what it'll be (and also a plug for the PSP version that just released as well). Because, the point that will now be clearer is:

Spoiler for Episode 13/Game Comparison (that I've been waiting for the last episode to post):
In that case we can expect the 2nd Season to be the actual story of the gameplay.
Well, it does make sense.
The intro/demo was the 1st Season, as well as the main focus being Comedy, while the 2nd Season will have that "Power Core" of Drama and the main shifts will happen there.

It was like this for Da Capo and Da Capo II already, hehe.
Haiprbim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-01, 11:42   Link #384
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Holy crap, we spent 13 episodes for nothing? I mean, it's true that DC2 first season didn't really advance the plot much, but at least it told a story. This... this... If there is a DC3 SS, I bet you I could've skipped this series and would've still gotten 95% of what was going on.

Bah, DC3, I dub thee only a 1/10.

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-01, 12:30   Link #385
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Put me down on the (small) list of people who really enjoyed this series. Sure, it didn't go anywhere in particular. But I enjoyed every week, for the characters and the images. The idea that this was just an introduction to the real action (which I hope will come in a "second series") makes sense. So does the idea that it was intended as an ad for a new game. All of the Da Capo animes have had a similar function. But I still enjoyed watching.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-01, 12:35   Link #386
Haiprbim
Banned

Okay, so I have just completed watching the 13th episode and I personally think it was amazing!
Laughed so hard at who to envy, the guy with 5 girls that are constantly at his tail or the guy who lives a peaceful life with no girls, hehe.
The only thing that I'm not really satisfied with was the ending, since it was quite rushed into. I think we will see the continuing in the Second Season, but it will take at least a year to see it released.
Old 2013-04-01, 14:48   Link #387
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haiprbim View Post
Okay, so I have just completed watching the 13th episode and I personally think it was amazing!
Laughed so hard at who to envy, the guy with 5 girls that are constantly at his tail or the guy who lives a peaceful life with no girls, hehe.
The only thing that I'm not really satisfied with was the ending, since it was quite rushed into. I think we will see the continuing in the Second Season, but it will take at least a year to see it released.
Why do you think so? D.C. II aired in Fall-2007 while D.C. II SS in Spring-2008. So they could make a continuation this year. And I really hope they would do it. Cause the part left for S2 is the only reason why I finished S1 which was just an introduction(and with too much fanservice BTW)
Nachtwandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-01, 22:30   Link #388
Yye1
Wide Right

Just rewatched ep 13. Noticed that when Kiyotaka was talking to Kousuke, there was the image of a girl on the mirror

"Me and my girlfreinds are goin to go see Sex and the City." We're like: "Great! Now i dont have to take you to see that shit!"
Old 2013-04-02, 02:18   Link #389
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haiprbim View Post
I missed Da Capo Second Season! WHY!? D:
I adviced you to watch it.. the later chapters made me cry but its a happy ending still...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoonKain3 View Post
Holy crap, we spent 13 episodes for nothing?
Only 13 episodes? I just finished episode 12... man... when will it be subbed!!
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-02, 11:32   Link #390
novalysis

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post

13 Episodes, and this is just the Prologue?

Wow. Is this a VN that needs 52 Episodes to do it justice? But given that sales are utter rubbish, I guess we won't see the rest of the story animated. And we've not even touched Common Route? Wow. Just wow.
novalysis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-02, 15:20   Link #391
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by novalysis View Post
13 Episodes, and this is just the Prologue?

Wow. Is this a VN that needs 52 Episodes to do it justice? But given that sales are utter rubbish, I guess we won't see the rest of the story animated. And we've not even touched Common Route? Wow. Just wow.
currently there is probably enough for a second season. The game is still being developed with more routes being released through patches rather than all new games.
Old 2013-04-02, 17:34   Link #392
KBTKaiser

If you completely take into account ALL the material and how it's set up, there is easily enough material for 2, maybe 3 cours at a stretch.
KBTKaiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-02, 17:54   Link #393
NoemiChan
Banned

Spoiler for Possibilities regarding:

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2013-04-05 at 18:14.
Old 2013-04-02, 19:55   Link #394
Snuffle
likes cute things

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenjiChan View Post
Why does Sakura have to live in a successive tormented reincarnations...
That's the sad thing about her character... No matter what she tries to do to become happy, she's never able to achieve it, so tragic.

---------------
I personally loved this series, it's like an enhanced prologue from the game, so many great anime original scenes. There's an absurd amount of content left, I don't really see it being done in 12 more episodes, it will need at least 24 for the story to be told properly (although there might be a way to squeeze it into 12).
Snuffle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-02, 19:57   Link #395
NoemiChan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snuffle View Post
That's the sad thing about her character... No matter what she tries to do to become happy, she's never able to achieve it, so tragic.
If only the cherry blossom tree becomes a person... a man suited for Sakura....

Last edited by NoemiChan; 2013-04-02 at 23:42.
Old 2013-04-02, 22:44   Link #396
sky black swordman

^ *umm* Cherry tree ?

Last edited by sky black swordman; 2013-04-02 at 23:22.
sky black swordman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-03, 09:08   Link #397
Haiprbim
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
^ *umm* Cherry tree ?
Yeah, we could call him Sakurai, hehe.
Old 2013-04-03, 20:36   Link #398
Yye1
Wide Right

Is Sakura the reason the series is called Da Capo? as she starts from the beginning very time and suffers the same fate

Old 2013-04-03, 23:13   Link #399
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
^ *umm* Cherry tree ?
Well, if I recall, Sakura's nickname by the protagonist was Sakuranbo (Cherry).

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-04, 01:06   Link #400
Snuffle
likes cute things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yye1 View Post
Is Sakura the reason the series is called Da Capo? as she starts from the beginning very time and suffers the same fate
Wasn't this obvious since D.C.II? Maybe even D.C.I. That's what I think at least, everything revolves around Sakura.
Snuffle is offline   Reply With Quote