Quote:
Originally Posted by Dual Blades View Post
Ahem* Sofy and Elizavetta next plz.
Especially Elizavetta.
Y Ddraig Goch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-18, 17:59   Link #10683
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Yep. I want it to be Sofy next. Then Elizavetta. Or maybe the other way around. Would be even better if it could be both at once, if it's possible for Tigre to be able to handle it (read: threesome).
Old 2017-06-18, 22:52   Link #10684
Justice_Rises

This series could really be good another for a crossover with another series in the future. Dont know what series though, but once the LN finishes, anything is possible.
Justice_Rises is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-19, 06:54   Link #10685
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
Yep. I want it to be Sofy next. Then Elizavetta. Or maybe the other way around. Would be even better if it could be both at once, if it's possible for Tigre to be able to handle it (read: threesome).
Maybe we will see Tir Na Fal for the first time on the cover since she's the creator of the Vanadis after all.
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-19, 07:27   Link #10686
DragonOsman
Dragon King

I doubt she'll be on the cover even if she has a hand creating the Vanadis, but let's wait and see.
Old 2017-06-19, 08:26   Link #10687
Ramero

There is one battle that we missed.. Tigre never experienced Naval battle but i hope if the author make sequel, i was hoping Tigre will make his debut on the first time to command his Navy Unit since we know that Tigre never had any once commands a Navy Army.
Old 2017-06-19, 11:48   Link #10688
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Yeah, you're right, but is it really so important of a reason to make a sequel for?
Old 2017-06-19, 12:04   Link #10689
Ramero

Yep, since there will be most likely goes to Three Kingdom series if you haven't noticed it yet with three powerhouse. Tigre, Tallard and Kureys.

You do know about Shu, Wu and Wei right? I think the author planned to make it like that.
Old 2017-06-19, 13:56   Link #10690
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Are Wu, Shu and Wei from Romance of the Three Kingdoms? If so, it would explain why I don't know much about them. I don't know much about the Three Kingdoms stories.
Old 2017-06-19, 16:35   Link #10691
Ramero

Quote:
Are Wu, Shu and Wei from Romance of the Three Kingdoms? If so, it would explain why I don't know much about them. I don't know much about the Three Kingdoms stories.
Yep

For Madan this can be happened as well if Tallard and Kureys are not eliminated to the end of the story itself. We can see Madan version of The Three Kingdoms itself.

Brune-Zhcted = Tigre
Asvarre-Sachstein = Tallard
Muozinel = Kureys
Old 2017-06-19, 20:25   Link #10692
Chingaruna517

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyddty View Post
On the author twitter using google translate, he confirm that vol 18 is the end and will be released this year xD if anyone can translate this it would be nice:

読んでくださっている皆様には、混乱させてしまって申し訳ありません。1冊増えた分、より楽しめるように力 を尽くしてお届けさせていただきます。来月発売予定の17巻、そして年内発売予定の18巻(これで本当に終 わります)を、お待ちください。

Wow. Its is Interesting! So the official last chapter is the 18th Book? Good to know because we are dire to wonder what events will be unfold in the 17th Volume, which almost bring up to the civil war's end. Speaking of which, here is a brief description

Spoiler for Description for the preview (Original Japanese Preview :

Spoiler for Personal Translation :

Spoiler for Personal speculations:
Chingaruna517 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-20, 03:04   Link #10693
Ramero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chingaruna517 View Post
Wow. Its is Interesting! So the official last chapter is the 18th Book? Good to know because we are dire to wonder what events will be unfold in the 17th Volume, which almost bring up to the civil war's end. Speaking of which, here is a brief description

Spoiler for Description for the preview (Original Japanese Preview :

Spoiler for Personal Translation :

Spoiler for Personal speculations:
Spoiler for Rewriting History:
Old 2017-06-20, 06:22   Link #10694
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Tigre on cover = impossible. It's always a Vanadis (one only - though showing all of the Vanadis together on a cover in wedding dresses would still be a good). We'll have to look in the book itself for an illustration of Tigre as King.

I wonder if it can still extend, to end up having its ending in Volume 19 instead of Volume 18.
Old 2017-06-20, 06:33   Link #10695
n0m@n
C-Z

Guessing Olga would be on the cover next since she's the only Vanadis who hasn't gotten a 2nd cover (except for Fine and Sasha since all of you know why). The fact that v17 isn't the last volume increases my expectation of thinking it will be Olga next even more.

Kawaguchi never betrays my trust in him (which is me not believing in his words for his last volume announcement).
Old 2017-06-20, 06:37   Link #10696
AP24

Quote:
Tigre on cover = impossible. It's always a Vanadis (one only - though showing all of the Vanadis together on a cover in wedding dresses would still be a good). We'll have to look in the book itself for an illustration of Tigre as King.

I wonder if it can still extend, to end up having its ending in Volume 19 instead of Volume 18.
Tigre was on Vol 10's cover, though with Elen.
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-20, 07:06   Link #10697
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Ah, I did forget about that. But he still can't be alone on a cover. Would be good to see Elen and Tigre on the cover again, then, with Tigre as King. Though Olga getting another cover would also be good since, as n0m@n said, she hasn't gotten a second cover. Sasha and Fine's case is understandable, but Olga needs to get a second cover.
Old 2017-06-20, 07:19   Link #10698
Ramero

Quote:

Are you saying that he never appeared? Take a look at Volume 10 Cover. Tigre makes his appearance with Elen so i assume he will appear again in later volume.
Old 2017-06-20, 07:48   Link #10699
DragonOsman
Dragon King

I admitted I forgot about that when AP24 pointed it out above.

Either way, it doesn't seem like he can be on a cover by himself. It seems like it has to be with a Vanadis.
Old 2017-06-20, 08:05   Link #10700
Ramero

Quote:
I admitted I forgot about that when AP24 pointed it out above.

Either way, it doesn't seem like he can be on a cover by himself. It seems like it has to be with a Vanadis.
Yes, which is why i want to see Tigre with his groom dress and Vanadises with their wedding dresses on the final volume itself.

Tags
action, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, mf bunko j, politics, romance, seinen, strategy, true harem, war(s)