Tobi 24 9.84%
Pain 54 22.13%
Konan 3 1.23%
Voters: 244. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2007-02-10, 18:31   Link #1
Sinaura
Fat Warlord

[Manga] Vote For The Most Impressive Akatsuki So Far

Which Akatsuki has been the most impressive ninja so far? Although I don't really like his character, I think Deidra is the most impressive so far. He's beaten a kazekage, survived a three-tails Naruto, an MS kakashi, took down a bijuu, and is still kicking strong. He's got my vote.
Sinaura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-10, 19:46   Link #2
Lavabyle
A Ninny Moose

Sasari, If his grandma wasn't alive noone could've stood a chance against him.
Lavabyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-10, 21:55   Link #3
BlackShinobi07

Easily the most impressive Akatsuki was Sasori. If his grandmother wasnt there to help out sakura its obvious she would have died within second. additionally, the only reason she beet him was because she tought him everything he knew.
BlackShinobi07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-10, 22:45   Link #4
Hosea
Awful

Hey why didn't wasn't there an option for the Akatsuki boss? He did summon that huge ass structure and made dudes like Hidan and Kakuzu listen to his bidding, if that wasn't impressive I don't know what was

But seriously, Sasori with his immortality, his very own Kazekage and the ability to take over a country singlehandedly has really been the most impressive so far. But he has been the only one to showcase all his abilities so far, I personally think that Kakuzu has the most potential with his 5 elements, so he comes a close second =)
Hosea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-11, 02:41   Link #5
Chains of Heaven
Sasori's Puppet

i'd say Hidan.he was one of few person that can kill someone from konoha! but hes an idiot..rest in pieces in that grave >.>

so my vote goes genjutsu master

Last edited by Chains of Heaven; 2007-02-12 at 05:51.
Chains of Heaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-11, 05:01   Link #6
ShikaShika
無罪

It's a tossup between Itachi and Sasori, and how do you even begin to compare them, they're so different. Went with Sasori in the end because I reckon Itachi's crew of fateful fans will give him his share of votes.
ShikaShika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-11, 07:24   Link #7
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShikaShika View Post
It's a tossup between Itachi and Sasori, and how do you even begin to compare them, they're so different. Went with Sasori in the end because I reckon Itachi's crew of fateful fans will give him his share of votes.
But then what was soo impressive about Itachi...really...
I'd say Itachi has done more impressive things under Konoha (chuunin->ANBU) then under the wing of Akatsuki (running away).

My vote goes to Deidara. Simply because if it werent for Gaara...half the Sand Village would be gone...and like some mentioned. He survived Naruto, entire team Kakashi....and team Gai. It was at that time 9 vs 1. That's impressive...without backup at all...

Or the fact that Deidara was able to choke Tobi so easily without hands ..
Old 2007-02-11, 10:50   Link #8
Terrestrial Dream
勇者

Itachi really didn't do anything impressive so far, all we saw beating up his little brother, running away, and using some weird jutsu to make someone fight for him. Sasori kinda did kick ass, even his grandma said they would have lost but Sasori hesitate or something like that I don't remember the exact word. Deidara actually beat three tailed beast by himself, so he is the one who actually did something. Now Hidan and Kakuzu, they are strong, but Hidan was way too stupid and Shikmaru owned him, and Kakuzu he was able to fight the first and live which is somewhat impressive but Naruto was able to trick him and Naruto killed him. So far I guess Deidara was most impressive so far.
Old 2007-02-11, 10:58   Link #9
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

I find Kakuzu most impressive in terms of justsus . We have seen all most all of Kakuzu justsus thats not the case with Itachi we have not seen what Itachi is capable of truly we just got a trailer in Kakashi fight also in Resue Gaara Arc
Old 2007-02-11, 11:16   Link #10
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShikaShika View Post

agree with you, I had a mix feelings about this one, at the end my choice went to Sasori, What he showed in his small screen time was super impressive.

Itachi is one that its impressive, after all what he did Against Kakashi the first time, is something that just cant be overlooked., it just seems to me, that as for now, he is not as impressive as Sasori was.
Old 2007-02-11, 15:45   Link #11
zamme
Wandering Prophet

Send a message via MSN to zamme
Kakuzu is definitely the most impressive so far. He has the most effective way of immortality yet, and the oldest person in the manga ever. His experience makes him pretty much unmatchable (or at least should), though Kishimoto was very bad at reflecting that.
zamme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-11, 17:53   Link #12
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

In the end, I chose Itachi. Sasori was impressive, but he had to pull out everything he had against Chiyo and Sakura. but Itachi hasn't even put any real effort into a battle yet and has already managed to defeat some talented opponents. Deidara comes third after Sasori for his fight with Gaara. Kakuzu lost points because of his performance against Naruto.
Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-11, 20:10   Link #13
Terrestrial Dream
勇者

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
In the end, I chose Itachi. Sasori was impressive, but he had to pull out everything he had against Chiyo and Sakura. but Itachi hasn't even put any real effort into a battle yet and has already managed to defeat some talented opponents.
Like Sasuke and Naruto right? only strong opponents he fought was Jirayia, who he ran away from. And Kakashi ,who was defeated because he's lack of experience against mangekyo sharingan and later when they fought even though it was weaker version of Itachi he still lost. He is obviously strong since he wiped out entire Uchia clan but still so far from what we saw Itachi did nothing impressive.
Old 2007-02-11, 20:47   Link #14
Missilebuster
gg, uninstall

[offtopic]...........i wish they would explain why hidan was invincible

"I'm not going there to die. I'm going to find out if I'm really alive."
~Spike Spiegel
Missilebuster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-11, 20:51   Link #15
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyperlion View Post
Like Sasuke and Naruto right? only strong opponents he fought was Jirayia, who he ran away from. And Kakashi ,who was defeated because he's lack of experience against mangekyo sharingan and later when they fought even though it was weaker version of Itachi he still lost. He is obviously strong since he wiped out entire Uchia clan but still so far from what we saw Itachi did nothing impressive.

Sasori hasn't fought much more opponents. The only other person we see him fighting besides Chiyo and Sakura is Kankurou. We know he defeated the 3rd Kazekage and all those nin he used to create puppets but like you said Itachi slaughtered a clan of elite fighters so it evens out in that respect. Itachi defeated Kurenai with breaking a sweat and then went on to defeat Kakashi with MS. I see your point by bringing up the clone but I don't consider it a loss because:

a) Like you mentioned, the clone was weaker and couldn't use MS

b) Itachi was using another body to fight and he knew that there would be no consequences for his original body if the faux body took damage or was destroyed so I doubt he was fighting at full capacity/alertness. It's sorta like if Naruto sends a KB to fight and it gets destroyed, it really doesn't mean anything.

Add that up with the fact that it still took the combined efforts of Naruto and Kakashi to defeat just the clone and you have to admit that is a formidable S.O.B. Not to mention that he intimidates even Oro. That to me is more impressive than all the techniques Sasori pulled out.
Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-11, 22:37   Link #16
Sinaura
Fat Warlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
Like you mentioned, the clone was weaker and couldn't use MS
Itachi's clone did use MS though, both on Kakashi and Naruto.
Sinaura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-12, 04:14   Link #17
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

No he used regular Genjutsu.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-12, 06:59   Link #18
inferno_grl

who cares... but either way.... itatchi....
inferno_grl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-12, 08:12   Link #19
Zek
Eyebrows...

Sasori is the one that has shown the most impressive abilities thus far. But the reason for that is because he had to go all out in his fight against Sakura and Chiyo, which isn't all that impressive. In terms of the Akatsuki that appears to be strongest out of those we've seen, it's definitely Itachi.
Zek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-12, 10:11   Link #20
Razz

They're all impressive in their own way, but of course my pick would be Itachi.
Razz is offline   Reply With Quote