AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-03-30, 00:09   Link #22661
ghazghkull
The Dang-meister

Send a message via MSN to ghazghkull Send a message via Yahoo to ghazghkull
O.O

Wow...what the hell happened....

The thread is so...dead! There's usually two pages a day at least...and what's with the fact that the IRC is dead at this hour? O.o
Old 2008-03-30, 00:40   Link #22662
Kagerou
"Begin, the operation!"
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Kagerou
let's see...

Kane's Wrath (my tag is Kagerou, btw)
Weekend (is always slow in teh OC)
WoW (lol sorry, partially my fault)
and of course, IRL :3
Old 2008-03-30, 02:39   Link #22663
AdmiralTigerclaw
Sword Wielding Penguin

Send a message via AIM to AdmiralTigerclaw
Another night, another card...

I closed tonight, so I'll take a break from work at this point until tomarrow morning.
Old 2008-03-30, 02:56   Link #22664
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

A short drabble sparked in the wake of Yuunoko and thoughts of couples in the OFM.

Spoiler for Don't Ask, Don't Tell:

... hopefully I got Keroko right. Actaully scractch that most of it is probably wrong, I'm claiming she's slightly imbalanced due to sudden deredere-ness and overexposure to Yuuno.

I believe in miracles.

Old 2008-03-30, 04:39   Link #22665
Liingo
Love Hina?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
A short drabble sparked in the wake of Yuunoko and thoughts of couples in the OFM.

... hopefully I got Keroko right. Actaully scractch that most of it is probably wrong, I'm claiming she's slightly imbalanced due to sudden deredere-ness and overexposure to Yuuno.
Hmmm tasty yaoi.................

what?

Oh this was awesome stuff XD. Don't worry Franz, we all know Yuuno's plan is to get both of them

*runs*
Old 2008-03-30, 05:09   Link #22666
Kyral
OC Belka Scriptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormenk View Post
Mighty late but I felt like doing this so oh well..

Spoiler:
Nice stuff! Lockon FTW!

Ah that reminds me:

Spoiler for Gundam 00 Episode 25:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiji Tabibito View Post

NO ONE?

<Shadow laugh>

TRY THIS!!!!

Well... that eyeball thing with tentacles was somewhat cute.
But that won't be enough to get rid of him. he was already stabbed, crushed under rocks and vaporised with the ion cannon.
Getting erased will also be only temporarily, as he will reconstruct his existence out of nothingness.

Kane is immortal. If he is permanently killed... the Tiberium Universe will end.
(Ok... maybe not, but it will loose a lot of its charm. )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagerou View Post
let's see...

Kane's Wrath (my tag is Kagerou, btw)
Weekend (is always slow in teh OC)
WoW (lol sorry, partially my fault)
and of course, IRL :3
Yeah...
Especially with all those Shattered Sun Daily Quests. *sigh*
Old 2008-03-30, 05:47   Link #22667
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Right, image dump time, for Alpha:

Spoiler for Image 1: Glen:

Spoiler for Image 2: Emili:

Spoiler for Image 3: Franz:

And I certainly see the pain in Franz there...
Quote:

LOL Yaoi-misconception. >3 I've kinda expected that ever since Keroko Day.

And Keikaku-doori-ja-nai for Franz... It'll turn out alright, I believe.

And worst come to worst, if Kha'd get estranged from Fate, he could always be the distraction.

And WHERE IS THE AWESOME THAT IS JUN! KERO-KUUUUUN!!! ><

At least there are some light moments for Alpha. >3
Arisaviel got pwn'd...? >.>/<.< ^^;;;
Old 2008-03-30, 06:24   Link #22668
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
I've always linked Jail's new direction in life and all that gear he has to run his secret projects outside of the Brains' knowledge to another sponsor... >3
That doesn't sound too far fetched, actually.

Quote:

I'm very very stuck cos like Heaven's Feel, the story pretty much took it's own path separate from the Fate Stay Night original, and only borrowed themes. That meant that plot events were original, and therefore difficult to craft properly.

That said and done, other than the clash with Thomas Kluize being brought to the forefront, I've no concrete plans yet. I still need to give it several more thinks, but I do know it involves a discovery of a Forge World, Kluize having seized control of it, the true force behind the Daemonic incursions in all timelines revealed (Kluize is not behind them), Sophia gets kidnapped to lure Kha into a death trap, and the UBW battles of Archer VS Shiro, with Gilgamesh's role being filled by the Daemon Prince.

I hope that helps; still need lots more ideas to be ironed out, especially the Servants and Masters...
Hmm, the final battles would be the most important. A mere Daemon Prince replacing the awesome that is Gilgamesh is somewhat... eh. Does Gilgamesh apear in UBW at all? If not I'll have something to work with. :3

Quote:
Right, image dump time, for Alpha:

Spoiler for Image 1: Glen:

Spoiler for Image 2: Emili:

Spoiler for Image 3: Franz:
Strangely, Franz is the one that did the most for me.

Quote:
You are the writer - just make sure it's soon, okay?
Right... soon...

Quote:
Kha... what happened to I'M GOING TO STOP WRITING KHRACK???

<sighs> Do we have to send you to rehab?
He said he was removing the Khrack from Rebuilt, not that he was stopping Khrack altogether.

Quote:
<laughs a la Higurashi>

Your MESSIAH willl soon be NOTHING BUT DUST!!!!
*snrk* You and what army?

Quote:

NO ONE?

<Shadow laugh>

TRY THIS!!!!

Spoiler:

QUICK NOTE: LegendS EP 2 - 24 hours.
Kane: A wise choice in weaponry. However, you forget that the Time Lord does not intervene with events that are meant to happen, only in those that should not.

One vision. One purpose.

Quote:

Keroko isn't a tsundere she's too much of an emotional pinball for that.

Yaoi is to girls what Yuri is to guys, yes Keroko's mind would go overdrive with the suggested implications.

As for the love relations... I'll wait and see what Kagerou has planned. :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liingo View Post
Hmmm tasty yaoi.................

what?

Oh this was awesome stuff XD. Don't worry Franz, we all know Yuuno's plan is to get both of them

*runs*
Fun thing about sisters, if you play your cards right, you can get two for the price of one.

Quote:
And WHERE IS THE AWESOME THAT IS JUN! KERO-KUUUUUN!!! ><
Laaazy, don't wanna! Jun was pure crack anyway!
Old 2008-03-30, 06:59   Link #22669
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

NEWSFLASH!

A new regiment is being formed in the sleepy woodlands of Eversong Woods...

We shall strike PH33R into the hearts of the puny Alliance!

Please stay tuned while I gather the bloody signatures...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
That doesn't sound too far fetched, actually.
Think of it from my perspective. My high tolerance for borderline crack means that crack was labelled OMG ZIS MAST B 1T!!1!!.

Quote:
Hmm, the final battles would be the most important. A mere Daemon Prince replacing the awesome that is Gilgamesh is somewhat... eh. Does Gilgamesh apear in UBW at all? If not I'll have something to work with. :3
...and you guys went and made a Daemon Prince sound totally pwnage.

I didn't want to bring in Gil per se for the h4xx... <.<

...but I suppose I could, considering I already brought back Saber... >.>

Only problem is I don't have the appropiate backstory yet, since the UBW and Fate timelines are pretty much Work In Progess. If you want, you have free reign to go make something out of it. I'll follow your lead. =3

Quote:
Keroko isn't a tsundere she's too much of an emotional pinball for that.

Yaoi is to girls what Yuri is to guys, yes Keroko's mind would go overdrive with the suggested implications.

As for the love relations... I'll wait and see what Kagerou has planned. :3
I'm using Tomoyo's character as a template, while adding some of Nanoha's softness. I hope that's correct...

Quote:
Fun thing about sisters, if you play your cards right, you can get two for the price of one.
The Kha's in two different timelines nod quietly.

Quote:
Laaazy, don't wanna! Jun was pure crack anyway!
ALL THE MORE YOU SHOULD!!!

Ah whatever, at least Kha can safely do Keroko in UBW...

...what?

Last edited by Kha; 2008-03-30 at 07:14.
Old 2008-03-30, 07:14   Link #22670
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Think of it from my perspective. My high tolerance for borderline crack means that crack was labelled OMG ZIS MAST B 1T!!1!!.
Yes, that does sound like you.

Quote:
...and you guys went and made a Daemon Prince sound totally pwnage.
They are, but they're not.... as legendary. Daemon Princes are often 'faceless evils' they all look alike, so there is a certain amout of 3picness lacking in a final battle with one.

Quote:
I didn't want to bring in Gil per se for the h4xx... <.<

...but I suppose I could, considering I already brought back Saber... >.>

Only problem is I don't have the appropiate backstory yet, since the UBW and Fate timelines are pretty much Work In Progess. If you want, you have free reign to go make something out of it. I'll follow your lead. =3
Oooh, creative license to abuse? Don't mind if I do.

Quote:
I'm using Tomoyo's character as a template, while adding some of Nanoha's softness. I hope that's correct...
Hmm, instead of Tomoyo I would have used Kyou. Tomoyo is a lot more... well, stable for a lack of a better word. Kyou has a higher emotional imbalance (not to mention the tendency to impulsively jump to conclusions *cough*locked in the gym storage*cough* Also, the relationshp between Kyou and Ryou often reminds me of Nanoha and Keroko's. At least on Kyou's side, that is.

Quote:
The Kha's in two different timelines nod quietly.

... two? Do tell.

Quote:
ALL THE MORE YOU SHOULD!!!
But I don't have the motivation! Jun was written down for the lulz and causing people to panic. I never really intended on any romantic scenes between the two, and only left the innuendo in case I changed my mind. I didn't.
Old 2008-03-30, 09:04   Link #22671
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Yes, that does sound like you.
I do hope it still computes for Rebuilt; otherwise I'd be hard pressed to bring my OC Skane in... :

Quote:
They are, but they're not.... as legendary. Daemon Princes are often 'faceless evils' they all look alike, so there is a certain amout of 3picness lacking in a final battle with one.
I see... Bad choice indeed.

Quote:
Oooh, creative license to abuse? Don't mind if I do.
Gilgamesh or not, go forth and create, in the name of the Emperor!

Quote:
Hmm, instead of Tomoyo I would have used Kyou. Tomoyo is a lot more... well, stable for a lack of a better word. Kyou has a higher emotional imbalance (not to mention the tendency to impulsively jump to conclusions *cough*locked in the gym storage*cough* Also, the relationshp between Kyou and Ryou often reminds me of Nanoha and Keroko's. At least on Kyou's side, that is.
...now you're giving me vibes of Keroko egging Nanoha in dating Kha... Is that how Kha and Nanoha got together in the Fate timeline, after Saber left to return to the Throne of Heroes...?

And of all examples, you picked Kyou, who is tsundere, the exact thing Keroko isn't. See why we're all confused even till now?

In other words, I've taken that Keroko's actually a normal RL girl, instead of the bishoujo archetypes of the other Aces. Quite like how Anita is IRL. Not all funny, not all pretty and Mary Sue, not all fitting into one category, but still very much loveable in her own way. ^^;;;

Quote:
... two? Do tell.
...no I meant the two endings where Kha either got Keroko or Nanoha...

...but it is revealed in both timelines that both sisters are fond of him... which then makes the other timelines' of suggective interactions have more solid foundations...

*RUNS*

Quote:
But I don't have the motivation! Jun was written down for the lulz and causing people to panic. I never really intended on any romantic scenes between the two, and only left the innuendo in case I changed my mind. I didn't.

Kha is flattened by the fact that he has been shipteased from almost an entire year...

Never mind, I've erased it from my memories... Shouldn't deny my OC another piece of fresh meat. ^^;;;

And IT'S OFFICIAL!

We aren't the best-geared out there, but hell we've got COURAGE that's OVER 9000!!!

The first batch of Outer Cadian Shock Troops have graduated! We hereby claim the Crushridge server, in the name of the Emperor!

Last edited by Kha; 2008-03-30 at 09:16.
Old 2008-03-30, 09:31   Link #22672
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
I do hope it still computes for Rebuilt; otherwise I'd be hard pressed to bring my OC Skane in... :
If it makes sense cannonically I fail to see why it wouldn't do so for Rebuilt.

Quote:
I see... Bad choice indeed.
Right?

Quote:
Gilgamesh or not, go forth and create, in the name of the Emperor!
Working on it.

Quote:
...now you're giving me vibes of Keroko egging Nanoha in dating Kha... Is that how Kha and Nanoha got together in the Fate timeline, after Saber left to return to the Throne of Heroes...?
It is now. :3

Quote:
And of all examples, you picked Kyou, who is tsundere, the exact thing Keroko isn't. See why we're all confused even till now?

In other words, I've taken that Keroko's actually a normal RL girl, instead of the bishoujo archetypes of the other Aces. Quite like how Anita is IRL. Not all funny, not all pretty and Mary Sue, not all fitting into one category, but still very much loveable in her own way. ^^;;;
*scratches head* Maybe the problem stems in my misunderstanding of the word 'tsundere.' To me, a tsundere is the type of character who beats guys for even minor infractions, or for things they usually don't deserve.

Keroko is less feminine then the other Aces, yes. Her past makes her far more prone to violence, and while she has a very aparent gentle streak towards those she cares for (in other words, if she cares for you she'd be 'dere' instead of 'tsun') and never denies her feelings. (She may question the 'why' but will never deny them). she can be very blunt when she wants to make a point. She will never go around beating people up for simple mistakes though.

On that note, tagging Keroko with Kyou's personallity does not mean she is exactly like Kyou. Keroko doesn't go around kicking people in the face for touching her stuff, or throw books because it looks like someone is teasing her sister. She's protective over Nanoha, but only resorts to violence when they either don't quit or are already looking for trouble themselves.

If that makes Keroko a tsundere, then I guess she is.

Quote:
...no I meant the two endings where Kha either got Keroko or Nanoha...

...but it is revealed in both timelines that both sisters are fond of him... which then makes the other timelines' of suggective interactions have more solid foundations...

*RUNS*
Ah, I see.

Quote:

Kha is flattened by the fact that he has been shipteased from almost an entire year...

Uhm... fooled you?

Quote:
The first batch of Outer Cadian Shock Troops have graduated! We hereby claim the Crushridge server, in the name of the Emperor!
US servers, I guess? I played European servers, so joining would be rather hard.
Old 2008-03-30, 09:44   Link #22673
Sheba
Must Bury Qiqi

Quote:

US servers, I guess? I played European servers, so joining would be rather hard.
I d/led the US client off the US Wow site. I couldn't stand the mentality of most of french players, its either elitists retards or retards who just couldn't type in a correct, readable and understandable french even with a shotgun stuck against their head. And always type LIKE THIS.
Old 2008-03-30, 09:47   Link #22674
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
If it makes sense cannonically I fail to see why it wouldn't do so for Rebuilt.
Great! Was just checking if I was seeing things as usual...

Quote:
Right?
Yeah...

Quote:
Working on it.
>3

Quote:

...alright, alright I got it! Call the Cultists off!!!

Quote:
*scratches head* Maybe the problem stems in my misunderstanding of the word 'tsundere.' To me, a tsundere is the type of character who beats guys for even minor infractions, or for things they usually don't deserve.

Keroko is less feminine then the other Aces, yes. Her past makes her far more prone to violence, and while she has a very aparent gentle streak towards those she cares for (in other words, if she cares for you she'd be 'dere' instead of 'tsun') and never denies her feelings. (She may question the 'why' but will never deny them). she can be very blunt when she wants to make a point. She will never go around beating people up for simple mistakes though.

On that note, tagging Keroko with Kyou's personallity does not mean she is exactly like Kyou. Keroko doesn't go around kicking people in the face for touching her stuff, or throw books because it looks like someone is teasing her sister. She's protective over Nanoha, but only resorts to violence when they either don't quit or are already looking for trouble themselves.

If that makes Keroko a tsundere, then I guess she is.
I see. I know what to do now.

Quote:
Ah, I see.
It was so crack I went at it and was waiting somebody's wrath, but I didn't expect to be vindicated on that!

Quote:
Uhm... fooled you?
Good thing I halted the press on CrosyS in time...

Quote:
Ouch.
Old 2008-03-30, 09:48   Link #22675
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
I d/led the US client off the US Wow site. I couldn't stand the mentality of most of french players, its either elitists retards or retards who just couldn't type in a correct, readable and understandable french even with a shotgun stuck against their head. And always type LIKE THIS.
Wait, you mean you can play on US servers with your European account now?

Quote:
I see. I know what to do now.
It's the main reason why I hate to compare characters. My characters have the tendency to be unique, not really drawn of any one character. For example, you could say Syn is like Kagami in that she always throws back retords, but Syn is not a focussed on rules and such as Kagami is. Syn is Syn, There are things that like other characters, but like Keroko and Tesla, she is a character of her own.

Quote:
It was so crack I went at it and was waiting somebody's wrath, but I didn't expect to be vindicated on that!
Why? I mean, it simply means Keroko and Nanoha fill the Ilya role, so to say right?
Old 2008-03-30, 09:48   Link #22676
AdmiralTigerclaw
Sword Wielding Penguin

Send a message via AIM to AdmiralTigerclaw
Quote:
Isn't that like... 90% of the MMORPG population anyway?
Old 2008-03-30, 09:53   Link #22677
Sheba
Must Bury Qiqi

Quote:
Wait, you mean you can play on US servers with your European account now?
You'll have to register an account on the US site.
Old 2008-03-30, 09:56   Link #22678
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdmiralTigerclaw View Post
Isn't that like... 90% of the MMORPG population anyway?
Hmm, 75% I'd say, though it varies from server to server. On RP servers about 35 to 40%, though that seems to be rising exonentially recently.

It used to be zero on RP servers. Ahh, the good old days.

Quote:
You'll have to register an account on the US site.
Geh, that sucks. Is that even possible? I mean, you have to fill in a ZIP code instead of a Postal code during registration, right?
Old 2008-03-30, 10:06   Link #22679
Sheba
Must Bury Qiqi

Quote:

Geh, that sucks. Is that even possible? I mean, you have to fill in a ZIP code instead of a Postal code during registration, right?
I put my postal code on it, it worked fine. It was the same when I registered on RO back in 2003.

I'll consider paying my wow by april, my 10-days trial is done with but I am short on money, needing it for food.

My char is a human warrior.
Old 2008-03-30, 10:07   Link #22680
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
It's the main reason why I hate to compare characters. My characters have the tendency to be unique, not really drawn of any one character. For example, you could say Syn is like Kagami in that she always throws back retords, but Syn is not a focussed on rules and such as Kagami is. Syn is Syn, There are things that like other characters, but like Keroko and Tesla, she is a character of her own.
I understand that, just trying to project a proper image so that the other side knows what I'm thinking and correct me. For the most part, I let the chars speak for themselves; just need to check with the originators to get things right.

Quote:
Why? I mean, it simply means Keroko and Nanoha fill the Ilya role, so to say right?
Now that you've mentioned it, 0_0. Yeah they do take turns in that role!

Quote:
I've no zipcode, but I got me account. A requirement like that would doom any non-US gamer, so no worries about that, just type in a postcode instead.

EDIT: KAGEROUCHAAAAAN!!! What kind of h4xx did you pull? Khathecleric, Tshou, and Evangelia all don't appear on Armory, only you! And the Guild isn't there either!!!

()

Last edited by Kha; 2008-03-30 at 11:04.
Closed Thread