Closed Thread

Old 2011-02-24, 03:28   Link #61
Alchemist007
*Author

I would say he looks closer to Tensa.
Old 2011-02-24, 03:42   Link #62
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

I would've appreciated Inoue going badass but looks like Kubo remembered she was a woman at the last minute and had to make sure she didn't do anything cool...

But i did find the whole 'Prettyness Ko' amusing. Inoue is pretty damn moe.
Old 2011-02-24, 04:32   Link #63
(QQ)wertyasdf
'

Inoue's about to go back to the kitchen (ie rescue arc)
Old 2011-02-24, 06:05   Link #64
DarkHollowIchigo

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
It would be cool if Ginjou-san is the bad guy. The look in his eyes has a similarity to that of Aizen-sama.
It's all Aizen's plan, it's one big illusion.
Old 2011-02-24, 06:07   Link #65
Squarecrow
Supreme Ruler of Crowatia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
In any case, it seemed like Ginjou knew what was going on with Ichigo's badge.
Yep. And it's probably going to be that he knows everything without Kubo ever explaining how he got all that info. Coming up with decent explanations is too hard for Kubo.
Old 2011-02-24, 06:26   Link #66
JustRob

In my opinion, Lord Aizen will definitely return.

Honestly, let's see here.

Aizen died on at least three occasions, lived as a double agent in Soul Society for at least a hundred years while doing experiments, hypnotizing people, and building an army without being noticed, owned a whole bunch of captains, outsmarted the captain commander, owned three of the strongest characters in Bleach history, transformed like six times, destroyed the Soul Train, built a castle and subjugated the dimension of Hollows, and messed with a whole lot of people's minds.

So yea, him being beaten by an overpowered teenager and "losing" his powers is definite proof that he was not all he was cracked up to be and therefore there is no danger of putting him in prison, with other criminals and a whole bunch of guards.

In my opinion, Soul Society has sealed their doom. Nobody but Aizen-sama could look so confident even while getting prosecuted!

Hail Aizen-sama!
Old 2011-02-24, 07:10   Link #67
ronin myael
lost ronin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson Reaper View Post
Soooo...The badge is also a monitoring device? Or was it bugged to keep tabs on Ichigo and any signs of his power coming back?
could be. what's funny is the first thing that came to my mind when ichigo supposedly heard rukia's voice is that the shinigami badge has somehow turned into a cellphone or some sort of communication device! lol
Old 2011-02-24, 08:04   Link #68
Langus
Optimus Prime

Just watch... Urahara is the REAL villain!

MUAHAHAHAHAAHA!

Seriously though, Kubo will get desperate, grasp for straws and make it happen.
Old 2011-02-24, 08:06   Link #69
JustRob

Well it could be possible.

Think about it. Kisuke conspires with the Shinigami King, revealing their intention to control the world. Then it turns out that Aizen was a good guy all along because he wanted to destroy the evil Shinigami King.
Old 2011-02-24, 08:31   Link #70
DarkHollowIchigo

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
Well it could be possible.

Think about it. Kisuke conspires with the Shinigami King, revealing their intention to control the world. Then it turns out that Aizen was a good guy all along because he wanted to destroy the evil Shinigami King.

Spirit King is there to bring balance in the SS, without it SS would be torn apart.

Aizen is a self centered doodoo-head, he does not give anything for others.
Old 2011-02-24, 08:46   Link #71
kitten320

^That's what king made everyone believe, it's not true
Old 2011-02-24, 08:47   Link #72
JustRob

Maybe the Spirit King is actually Kisuke's bankai.
Old 2011-02-24, 08:59   Link #73
Ravenblitz
|・ω・`)

Send a message via MSN to Ravenblitz
so i will see another Orihime Kidnapping?
Old 2011-02-24, 09:21   Link #74
kitten320

Please no! The last one was a failure!

If Kubo wants repetition again, please go after Rukia! At least SS arc was decent!
Old 2011-02-24, 09:38   Link #75
Tori~Birdie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
Please no! The last one was a failure!

If Kubo wants repetition again, please go after Rukia! At least SS arc was decent!
Hear hear!! Rukia makes a better hostage, she's not stereotype, she fights.
Old 2011-02-24, 10:35   Link #76
haegar
mangaviking

Jeez I dunno ...feelz to me that as usual he has no clue where he is going with this. I doubt whether he himself knows if Ginjou is the bad guy, or the new guy is the bad guy, or if the new guy is workin for Ginjou and they are both bad, or actually they are both good - or ...aeh whatever, nevermind... In any case with every chapter we get a little tidbit that makes you wonder, hey what's goin on ...but they feel random to me, as if he is desperately groping for some tension ...

Inoue did look quite nice, and I was rly thinking she was about to attack that guy ... hopefully next chap we'll see her deal with the newcomer rather than with noosebleed fatty - I doubt it though he's just using her as eyecandy

That rukia bit was actually quite annoying ... another of those little irks he puts in to string us along XD - I don't even wanna speculate if he could hear Rukia cause the badge is some reciever or cause he regained some of his powers ...

maybe if he keeps spinnign this plotline another 5 chaps some red line will appeaar that actually connects the dots and makes sense ...so far ... this is about as well written as the last chaps of Flaizen

edit: why can't they just hire somebody good for the storywriting and keep him busy with the artwork alone? :/
Old 2011-02-24, 12:34   Link #77
Lendial

it looks like mom taichou and zarbon made a baby and popped him into bleach.
Old 2011-02-24, 12:43   Link #78
JustRob

Wait, Zarbon was a guy?
Old 2011-02-24, 13:07   Link #79
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by haegar View Post

That rukia bit was actually quite annoying ... another of those little irks he puts in to string us along XD - I don't even wanna speculate if he could hear Rukia cause the badge is some reciever or cause he regained some of his powers ...
Possibly both. The badge is a receiver. It alerted Ichigo when hollows appeared and allowed him to leave his body, but most humans couldn't see or hear it. When Ichigo lost his powers, it seemed like the badge had turned into an ordinary object, but now it's probably getting it's originial abilities back too along with the fullbring powers.

Old 2011-02-24, 14:57   Link #80
HoshiBoshi

Ichigo hearing Rukia is pretty much an ingenious move. They think over in Soul Society that Ichigo is working with Xcution, who're obviously not on their friend list and Rukia trying to defend him.
Closed Thread

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion