AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-01-23, 19:50   Link #61
Nakigoe
Custom User Title? OK!

remember that he had his monster spirit force before he had his "hollow training" with urahara. that means that there is still something about ichigo that we dont know yet
Old 2006-01-23, 20:03   Link #62
rtwesen

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishyfishy2k
Anyway anyone wondering if there are ways for ichigo to get stronger now without just hollow powers. Cause he's already achieved the highest level of Shinigami powers.
Spoiler:
Old 2006-01-23, 21:20   Link #63
Komataguri
Reverend K-Rist

Send a message via AIM to Komataguri
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nakigoe
yeah they have their power reduced so as not to cause any unnessessary influence on the living world (like blowing it up or something)

I think its to not affect other people in the world.

Just look at Inoue and Chad, They only have their special powers and spiritual sense because of being exposed to Ichigos overflowing power [ if I recall correctly ]

So imagine the influence a VC or a Captain could have on the human world, unrestrained.
Old 2006-01-23, 21:53   Link #64
sceeZer

Send a message via MSN to sceeZer
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishyfishy2k
Anyway anyone wondering if there are ways for ichigo to get stronger now without just hollow powers. Cause he's already achieved the highest level of Shinigami powers.
when did he reach hes limit in shinigami powers? im saying aizen probably hit that limit and watch the difference in him and ichigo. i dont think at all he hit the limit and far from.
Old 2006-01-25, 16:52   Link #65
eLcHaKeTeRo
Falls for it every time.

maybe he will be able to summon level 90 spells without chanting, , but it would really be a step up and very interesting to see wen he does achieve to use kudou

Quote:
Originally Posted by kona
No, This applies only to captains and vcs. Which ichigo is neither.
but it really shouldnt matter, just because he isnt officially a shinigami doesnt mean that he cant achieve the level that a Captain or Vice-Captain class have and as we alrdeady know he has the equivalent of a Captain or higher, i think that they should have placed those safeties on him simply because he doesnt know how to cntroll them properly, right?
Old 2006-01-25, 17:50   Link #66
Kona
Banned

They should but he isnt in gotei 13. Hes just like kenpachi.. the fossid is still on.
Old 2006-01-26, 07:31   Link #67
budak

imagine ichigo releasing his reiatsu.. menos will come knocking on his door...
IMHO, if ichigo were to be bound by the 5x reduced power, it would be unfair to him...after all he is still very much human
Old 2006-01-27, 18:36   Link #68
Wolcik

Send a message via MSN to Wolcik
Ok, I read all of it (I have no life)...

I think that Ichigo had his hollow since birth as he have this huge reiatsu, but wchigo could come out just after Ichigo became shinigami on his own...
Ichigo is diffrent from any hybrid as he's maing character and he must be super special to win all those fights that there still be

Spoiler for my theory with manga source:

as for naming swords... if u won't threat ur sword as a tool and care about it more it won't get rusty and u can rely on it more, be more confident and put more skills in weilding it ...
as for Zangetsu... he wants Ichigo to be strong even if he had to ask Wichigo to help in trying, and the reason why he didn't explain how it was to ichigo was because:
1)if he told Ichigo that he has a hollow side and it want to take over him, Ichigo probably would stop trying to be stronger right there, and after he reached BanKai he must traing more just so Wichigo won't come out again
2)that's the way Zangetsu is (he's old dude with beard because he's cool that way)
Old 2006-01-27, 20:06   Link #69
eLcHaKeTeRo
Falls for it every time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by budak
imagine ichigo releasing his reiatsu.. menos will come knocking on his door...
IMHO, if ichigo were to be bound by the 5x reduced power, it would be unfair to him...after all he is still very much human
Spoiler for MANGA SPOILER:
Old 2006-01-28, 00:03   Link #70
budak

Quote:
Originally Posted by eLcHaKeTeRo
Spoiler for MANGA SPOILER:
Ooopz Did'nt know that >.<
Old 2006-01-28, 07:09   Link #71
sceeZer

i didnt read the manga spoiler for why you think ichigo had the hollow since birth but from the theory of how you become a hollow this is impossible. you have to be dead and loose your chain of fate. the only time this happened with ichigo was when he was training to get hes shinigami powers back. you saw the mask for and the transformation began, if he was already a hollow then how could he transform yet again?

Last edited by sceeZer; 2006-01-28 at 19:33.
Old 2006-01-28, 07:34   Link #72
Wolcik

without spoiler tags I'll say how would it be possible...
Ichigo has super reiatsu, that is bigger than any other shinigami (including any capitan I think) so he can much up with hybrids when they come (he never was gaining it, he just was aknowleading that he still can use more)
and if he hadn't be a hybrid since childhood he couldn't maintain all of it...
and if he needed to retake his shinigami power's than he probably needed to retake his hollow's powers as well... I think Ichigo is a perfet hybrid that just need to know how to control himself...
I think that Urahara created Ichigo somehow, and only unspoilerish prof is that Urahara knows that Ichigo can still grow and belives in him so much
Old 2006-01-28, 10:01   Link #73
eLcHaKeTeRo
Falls for it every time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sceeZer
i didnt read the manga spoiler for why you think ichigo had the hollow since birth but from the theory of how you become a hollow this is impossible. you have to be dead and loose your chain of fate. the only time this happened with ichigo was when he was training to get hes hollow powers back. you saw the mask for and the transformation began, if he was already a hollow then how could he transform yet again?
could it be possible that Ichigo wasnt in complete control when he lept out of that hole? The mask makes uit impossible to determine anything though, but im just speculating. What do u guys think?
Old 2006-01-28, 19:39   Link #74
sceeZer

urahara "making" ichigo could be a possiblility but from my point of view in the anime this is LOOOOONG shot. also e didnt retake his shinigami powers he just awakened his own that was in him the whole time. the powers he lost was rukias. sorry for saying "getting HIS powers back".

and like i said i cant see how ichigo was born with hollow powers since you have to be dead to get these powers. to me this sint even a question. it seems pretty obvious that he got them down there. again from my anime view. nothing that implied anything else and from what we know about getting them and know about ichigos past there is no way he could have gotten them any other time
Old 2006-01-29, 14:20   Link #75
Wolcik

Quote:
Originally Posted by sceeZer
urahara "making" ichigo could be a possiblility but from my point of view in the anime this is LOOOOONG shot. also e didnt retake his shinigami powers he just awakened his own that was in him the whole time. the powers he lost was rukias. sorry for saying "getting HIS powers back".

and like i said i cant see how ichigo was born with hollow powers since you have to be dead to get these powers. to me this sint even a question. it seems pretty obvious that he got them down there. again from my anime view. nothing that implied anything else and from what we know about getting them and know about ichigos past there is no way he could have gotten them any other time
Ok... what I meant that Ichigo activated his all powers down in that pit, and my theory when he's Urahara's product and was made/born perfect hybrid is cust creazy plot twist that 90% won't ever happen (10% to keep me smiling )
Old 2006-01-29, 16:49   Link #76
Sirch

Beware: Wild crazy speculation...

Spoiler:
Old 2006-01-29, 18:32   Link #77
Wolcik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirch
Beware: Wild crazy speculation...

Spoiler:
it's imposible to plant Ichigo's memories as there is too many people that share them with him...
I don't think that Ichigo is reincarnation of Kaien after anime didn't make all those scenes that would bring that thought
Old 2006-01-29, 18:53   Link #78
Illuyankas
I need another drink.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolcik
it's imposible to plant Ichigo's memories as there is too many people that share them with him...
I don't think that Ichigo is reincarnation of Kaien after anime didn't make all those scenes that would bring that thought
We've seen many circumstances where large groups of people have had their memories changed, when Kon first appeared and Rukia disappeared, so it's perfectly possible, just unlikely.
Old 2006-01-29, 19:30   Link #79
Sirch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolcik

Yeah, thats why its just wild crazy speculation lol

They look a helluva lot alike and both have shinigami powers and both had/have a hallow in them..

Spoiler for manga related:

Last edited by Sirch; 2006-01-30 at 00:43.
Old 2006-02-01, 07:27   Link #80
aleez

I think it's because he is originally has the combination, not because of the pit
Closed Thread