AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Music

Notices

Old 2010-05-25, 15:55   Link #61
Nagare Boshi

Smile

Simple and Clean by utada hikaru used in kingdom hearts final scene. it really made me sad. it made me kinda feel what kairi and sora were feeling i guess. really emotional
Nagare Boshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-26, 13:11   Link #62
JRendell
Manga Addict

Kokia - Transparent

Brilliant ending theme for a brilliant show. Every time I listen to it I get a pang in my chest
JRendell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-26, 17:07   Link #63
Alex Keller
Infornographer

Send a message via AIM to Alex Keller
'Melancholy,' is the only word I can come up with for this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Olcp3GEO2U
Feels like I'm weightless, drifting endlessly through vacant spaces...O_0
Alex Keller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-27, 01:27   Link #64
Flame-X
Anti-fan

I think Kimi no Uta by abingdon boys school triggers sentimental feelings whenever I listen to it. It's kinda like a mixture of sadness and hope just by hearing the tone. This song was used in Tokyo Magnitude 8.0 as the OP.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzq-FI8FVHM
Old 2010-05-27, 05:28   Link #65
boredandlazy

"Nagisa - Farewell at the Foot of a Hill."

Anyone who's seen Clannad After Story should know exactly why.

"Kin no Nami Sen no Nami", the ending theme from "Aria: The Origination."

It just makes you reminisce about the entire series and puts a tear in your eye whilst also putting a smile on your face.
boredandlazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-29, 19:22   Link #66
zarqu
Stüldt Hĺjt!

The song is from Black Lagoon OST. The video is a preview of the upcoming series of OVAs.

This video/song always triggers an urge to smoke a cigarette. Revy/Rock cigarette kiss is just that bad ass.
zarqu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-01, 14:06   Link #67
Agneyastra
Freshmeat

Send a message via MSN to Agneyastra Send a message via Yahoo to Agneyastra
Ali Project - Junkyousha No Yubi, Maryter's Finger

Makes me want to hurt someone... not sure if this is a good feeling or a bad one! (xD)
Old 2010-06-01, 15:34   Link #68
Vantek
Asleep Being

Death Note OST1 - Shinigami Kai - this is the most tragic song I've ever heard, sounds like the world is being torn apart

Death Note OST2 - Suiri - such a dirty song, makes me feel like the whole world could be made of criminals and I would have no problem fitting right in

Naruto OST1 - Bad Situation - this is the danciest tune out of all anime soundtracks, it's impossible for me to remain still when I hear this

Claymore - Yobikakeru Kioku - the song name means "Beckoning Memory", and that's exactly how it feels - a memory of something beautiful, which one day you just might encounter again
Vantek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-10, 09:46   Link #69
Mithfalath
Elegiac Servant

Send a message via Yahoo to Mithfalath
One More Time, One More Chance - definitely nostalgic, from Byousoku 5 cm
Place Where Wishes Come True II - from Clannad After Story. Ushio x Tomoya. nuff said. T_T
Old 2010-08-11, 14:42   Link #70
SuzushinaYuriko
SHSL Lurker

Aimo (Macross Frontier) - Just plain beautiful. Enough said.

Ai Oboete Imasuka ~ bless the little queen (Macross Frontier) - It just gives a sense of Ranka's voice echoing throughout the entire universe- no, space-time itself. Considering where this is played, it's very fitting.

Ichiban no Takaramono (Angel Beats!) - The "My Heart Will Go On" of Angel Beats. Its lyrics are so powerful and the melody represents the strength to keep moving forward.

theme of SSS (Angel Beats!) - I think the piano represents the struggling in their unjust lives and the sadness of death. The violin represents the will to keep fighting on and moving forward. It definitely deserves to be called the theme of SSS as think it represents it perfectly.

the entire soundtrack of CLANNAD (CLANNAD) - Maeda Jun is a master composer. Seriously. The amount of times I laughed and cried in this anime...

Continued Story (Code Geass) - LELOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUCH ;________;

Love Chronicle (Full Moon o Sagashite) - I remember the placement of this in the anime made me cry when at that final critical part. It's such a moving song that I've loved all these years.

you (Higurashi no Naku Koro ni) - This never actually appeared in the anime, and what a shame, because this is the most beautiful song from a game I've ever heard. To me, it represents the strength to try and break fate to reach for a happy ending through all that suffering.

Jigoku Rock (Jigoku Shoujo) - The obligatory YOU'RE SCREWED music in Jigoku Shoujo.

Passion (Kingdom Hearts 2) - Not actually from an anime, but I remember the combination of this song and the PV for the game moved me so much I cried.

Hime Murasaki - I've never actually seen the anime for this song, but it just really sounds like intense sadness, perhaps of a person who just killed someone else. Mizuki Nana really brings this song out with her wonderful voice.

Kimi no Shiranai Monogatari (Bakemonogatari) - "I didn't say it. I couldn't say it. I can never go back."

Sayonara Memories - This is also not in an anime. The emotion in this song is just...wow. Most heartfelt love confession in a song ever.
Old 2010-08-11, 16:00   Link #71
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Lelouch!! *cries* miss your brilliant plannings....

Quote:
you (Higurashi no Naku Koro ni) - This never actually appeared in the anime, and what a shame, because this is the most beautiful song from a game I've ever heard. To me, it represents the strength to try and break fate to reach for a happy ending through all that suffering.
From what you said about this, they should have defiantly put this in "Kai" since all "Kai" was based on was Rika trying to break free of the one killing her over and over getting the help of the "god-like" figure Hanyuu.

Quote:
Passion (Kingdom Hearts 2) - Not actually from an anime, but I remember the combination of this song and the PV for the game moved me so much I cried.
I never noticed this soundtrack when I played Kingdom Hearts 2, do you remember when its supposed to play in the game?

Quote:
the entire soundtrack of CLANNAD (CLANNAD) - Maeda Jun is a master composer. Seriously. The amount of times I laughed and cried in this anime...
Completely agree with you on this, the soundtrack for CLANNAD was just absolutely gorgeous that it made tears in my eyes.
Hooves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-11, 16:38   Link #72
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

I think my anime song feelings are proportional to how much I enjoyed the series because it reminds of all of the feelings I had when I watched it.

Here are a few of my own favorites...and the full versions are all a lot better than the OP/ED mixes.

Macross Frontier - Lion by May n & Nakajima Megumi
Spoiler for YouTube Video:

Toradora - Orange by Kugimiya Rie, Horie Yui & Kitamura Eri

Xam'd Lost Memories - Shut Up And Explode by Boom Boom Satellites

Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season - trust you by Itou Yuna

Quote:
Originally Posted by yukirosuzuka View Post
Quoted for truth. That song will always remind me of that series and it's epic ending.
Old 2010-08-11, 17:36   Link #73
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

After hearing the piano version of "My Soul, Your Beats" its just to much not to trigger an emotion after watching the anime

Spoiler for Piano Version Cover:
Old 2010-08-11, 17:43   Link #74
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

I totally want the sheet music for that. I am collecting sheet music for my favorite anime songs so I can play them when I learn piano...it's a retirement activity.
Old 2010-08-11, 17:55   Link #75
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
I totally want the sheet music for that. I am collecting sheet music for my favorite anime songs so I can play them when I learn piano...it's a retirement activity.
Well this is not from the video I posted, but here is a music sheet provided from another video

Music Sheet: http://maouscore.web.fc2.com/score/mysoul.pdf

Also good luck when you do learn to play the piano

Last edited by Hooves; 2010-08-11 at 18:06.
Old 2010-08-12, 13:54   Link #76
Varaxis

While it's not a song, the very simple BGM from Cross Game did an amazing job of bringing out my emotions. I don't quite remember any other anime that has affected my emotions as much as this except animes in which one of the main female protagonists dies and their spirit comes back at times to aid the other main characters who are caught in a suspenseful pinch (Aeris in Advent Children and Kaori in Angel Heart).
Varaxis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-12, 21:55   Link #77
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

The 21st OST for "The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya" Scary Feeling involved. This thing sent chills down every part of my body when it was playing during the movie....

Old 2010-08-14, 07:14   Link #78
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Play this with some trigun clips and prepare to cry http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotat...eature=iv#t=4s
Old 2010-08-21, 18:58   Link #79
christinemarie
Crazy One

Current Favorite

Love Destiny by Horie Yui
Sister Princess Opening

- This song gives me faith that even we are apart, it's like I'm around with my sisters.

Kimi Ga Iru Kara by Shimokawa Mikuni
Fairy Tail Ending Number 4

- Gives nostalgic feeling about friends.
christinemarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-31, 14:37   Link #80
SageGaiGar
You are Next

Got the good 'chills' kind of feeling listening to the OP for House of Five Leaves

"Sign of Love" by Immi