AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2010-05-01, 05:28   Link #5081
gowfan05

LOL, well one thing is for sure! The FINAL NOVEL IS COMING SOON! so.......... we will at least get a good conclusion to the story. Whether they make the next season or not, thats okay, as long as the novel ends good! and eventaully the anime will be made!!! If no one does it, THEN I"LL DO IT LOL :P
gowfan05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-01, 16:19   Link #5082
selilychidori
Selily Chidori

Quote:
Originally Posted by gowfan05 View Post
LOL, well one thing is for sure! The FINAL NOVEL IS COMING SOON! so.......... we will at least get a good conclusion to the story. Whether they make the next season or not, thats okay, as long as the novel ends good! and eventaully the anime will be made!!! If no one does it, THEN I"LL DO IT LOL :P
Yes!

We should celebrate! Cheers! for the final novel in the making!

...and the fact it's making us cut each other's throats in anticipation ...^____^

Cheers~!
Old 2010-05-01, 23:12   Link #5083
darkdarkdark
Let's Go, My Friends.

Quote:
Originally Posted by selilychidori View Post
KATHWACCK!! *hits him with a halisen fan*

What are you talking about!? I can't find any mangas or books or anything of FMP anymore! I been to oever 6 book stores in Miami and there are NO FMP books! sold out!

Enough already! Any pessimists will be hit,..

If their sales are so bad then why bother making a multi-dollar investment in making Arbalest 3D and why in GODS name would film producers want to buy off the story? Man you got your prespective all wrong and willing to take only the facts that support you (and all the pessismists out there) to support your theory that FMP is going to sh*t.

Am sick and tired of the topic already.

FMP is going to crap
FMP is gonna die
FMP loosing fans
FMP no like no more

STOP Whining ...!!

You all need to seriously go in to Boot-Camp like the rugby dorks and learn to tough it up and be patient you muddy negative hope-killing ANTI FANS..

yes...you are Anti-Fans...-__-...

All of you!!

No matter what you say, No matter WHAT you do, you will never kill my adoration for FullMetalPanic. So whine all yuo want. But FullMetalPanic does NOt have dying fans.

From now on, SPEAK FOR YOUR SELF. And dont speak for Japan, or fans, or book-critics or even what you read online.

SPEAK FOR YOUR SELF.

You are not know-it-alls.. -_-
*huffs*

Off - topic...
Do you think we get to see Sousuke outside that Cockpit in ACE:R ??? ^_^
Lol. "Sold out" they probably don't carry that many, for real. I have never ever even seen a FMP novel in an American store, in California and Texas at least, whether it be a book store, card store, or asian store. This isn't really even pessimism, it's reality. If you haven't noticed this is a bad economy, so releasing "Multi-Dollar Investments" would be a horrible decision. Seriously, most people probably will watch this online for free = loss of money. We aren't anti-fans, at one point this series dazzled us, so we posted on this forum in the first place. Yes, we think this series isn't doing too hot, BECAUSE LACK OF ANY NEW MATERIAL. Lastly, we are speaking for ourselves, we voice our own opinions. Since you want to purge all people who don't think like you, you say things that fuel the fire, which is making these pessimistic posts last longer.
Old 2010-05-02, 13:21   Link #5084
Amalia

Send a message via MSN to Amalia
ok....I watched the whole series in 2 days marathon....since the story and the characters looked great to me...

So yeah I am waiting for the final and I don't think that FMP has a problem with fans. I am a new one and I'm really anticipating for the ending of the story.

I just hope that it will be a good one.

Kaname and Sousuke ROCK!!!!!!!!! (Affirmative)
Old 2010-05-02, 17:22   Link #5085
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by selilychidori View Post
What are you talking about!? I can't find any mangas or books or anything of FMP anymore! I been to oever 6 book stores in Miami and there are NO FMP books! sold out!
LOL, I am sure you are aware that the numbers of imported books is not that high, so its not that impressive to be 'sold out'. But of course you let not such "little" things to bother you when you scream 'sold out' huh.
Darknemo2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-04, 05:35   Link #5086
HunterSeeker
The Spirit of Steel

Location: HKSAR, PRC, Asia, The Earth, The Milky Way Galaxy, The Universe.
Send a message via MSN to HunterSeeker
Man, we should get over all these bashing already.
FMP's popularity in Japan is actually debatable, yes it doesn't have an anime or formal releases right now, but with all those co-products and their good sales it's nowhere that bad. Hell, if they're pushing a franchise too hard it'll just have reverse effects that people will get bored of this------some genres excluded, but true for Mecha animes in particular. Say how long's between Eureka Seven's TV and OVA last year? Not to mention they have even LESS co-products than FMP. Yet when the movie rolls out it rocks pretty hard.

http://tenkyuulog.cocolog-nifty.com/...post-a631.html
Speaking of FMP, in the 9th Light Novel Festival, Gatoh speaks that while the last's release date isn't going to be in spring as promised, it's definately summer. While Fumoffu-related ones will be released when there's time.
(As a sidenote, he seems to be more than grateful to see Arbalest in action in ACE:R......)
HunterSeeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-04, 09:10   Link #5087
Amalia

So we will just have to wait till summer to read the ending of the story, right?
Old 2010-05-04, 12:50   Link #5088
gowfan05

As long as the final book comes out and someone summarizes the detais, that will satisfy me! It better end with kaname and souske ALIVE! I hate it when someone has to die or it leaves you hanging like..."WTF! Thats the END!?!?!?"..so I pray it will be a good one
Old 2010-05-04, 13:09   Link #5089
Amalia

Yeah totally agree with you on that one...I want happy ending too dam' it!
Old 2010-05-04, 17:39   Link #5090
darkdarkdark
Let's Go, My Friends.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HunterSeeker View Post
http://tenkyuulog.cocolog-nifty.com/...post-a631.html
Speaking of FMP, in the 9th Light Novel Festival, Gatoh speaks that while the last's release date isn't going to be in spring as promised, it's definately summer. While Fumoffu-related ones will be released when there's time.
(As a sidenote, he seems to be more than grateful to see Arbalest in action in ACE:R......)
Cool story. That's what he said about spring too. This time he speaks the truth for sure
Old 2010-05-05, 02:56   Link #5091
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Quote:
Lol, how come I have Dejavu? Now on summer he will announce that it will be autumn for sure and on autumn that it will be winter... Its Gatoh guys, he may write good stories but he almost never finishes them on time.

Quote:
Hell, if they're pushing a franchise too hard it'll just have reverse effects that people will get bored of this------some genres excluded, but true for Mecha animes in particular.
The most successful mecha anime of all times Evangelion seems to tell quite the opposite actually. GAINAX have been pushing and whoring it for more than a decade and it still works like a dream.
Darknemo2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-05, 05:14   Link #5092
HunterSeeker
The Spirit of Steel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknemo2000 View Post
Lol, how come I have Dejavu? Now on summer he will announce that it will be autumn for sure and on autumn that it will be winter... Its Gatoh guys, he may write good stories but he almost never finishes them on time.

The most successful mecha anime of all times Evangelion seems to tell quite the opposite actually. GAINAX have been pushing and whoring it for more than a decade and it still works like a dream.
Lol, at least he ACKNOWLEDGED the fact that he can't fulfill his promise about spring. Seriously, from the description of the scene one can imagine that the ending is pretty anticipated.

But then, one can't really compare FMP with EVA. In many ways EVA was a total breakthrough upon Mecha genre, and its most popular part? Rei and Asuka. It's propably the beginning that female characters' designs, presence and development matter in a mecha anime......and of course, also as the major way to make the franchise a cash cow.
Old 2010-05-08, 05:37   Link #5093
gowfan05

hmm... well getting back on track with this thread.. did kurtz webber die in the most recent novel??? I recall reading it somewhere but I didn't believe it... can someone fill me in...

Last edited by gowfan05; 2010-05-08 at 05:37. Reason: word choice
Old 2010-05-08, 09:49   Link #5094
Amalia

What?! No!!! I don't think that he died... Ehhh? Right?
Old 2010-05-08, 09:52   Link #5095
Miles Teg

From the description at the end of Semaru nick of time he is dead, now it's better to wait for the next novel to have a confirmation.
Miles Teg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-08, 10:11   Link #5096
Miles Teg

Kurz's M9 has been snipped in the head, the M9 was lying down so the "bullet" has destroy nearly all the unit. But Kurz is miraculously alive and is able to snipe his teacher from 1650 meters.

Spoiler for Chapter 5, Kurz condition:
Miles Teg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-08, 16:28   Link #5097
Amalia

Nooo!!! If that is Kurz's end I will be very sad!!! I can't believe it. Please let him survive out of this....He is one of my favourite characters in FMP story...Him and Melissa. (Souske and Chidori, of course too)
Old 2010-05-08, 18:00   Link #5098
darkdarkdark
Let's Go, My Friends.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amalia View Post
Nooo!!! If that is Kurz's end I will be very sad!!! I can't believe it. Please let him survive out of this....He is one of my favourite characters in FMP story...Him and Melissa. (Souske and Chidori, of course too)
Why would you be sad? He went out like a badass.
Old 2010-05-09, 02:34   Link #5099
Amalia

I don't care, I just want him to be alive.... Is there a point in bringing death to this character? Personally I really liked him. He was a very nice "touch" between all those "Affirmatives" I kept taking from Sousuke...
Old 2010-05-09, 03:53   Link #5100
HunterSeeker
The Spirit of Steel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amalia View Post
I don't care, I just want him to be alive.... Is there a point in bringing death to this character? Personally I really liked him. He was a very nice "touch" between all those "Affirmatives" I kept taking from Sousuke...
Yes. Just remember what they're in: a war, and a war cannot end without casualties. Everyone likes Mu La Flaga in Gundam Seed, or Neil Dylandy in Gundam 00, they both went out with style......
Spoiler:

I like Kurz too, but I've already accepted the fact that he's gone.

Last edited by HunterSeeker; 2010-05-09 at 10:16.

Tags
light novels, mecha, shounen