AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-08-25, 15:10   Link #61
sayde

^^or a frog for that matter.
Old 2010-08-25, 15:48   Link #62
King Lycan
User Title eaten by ravenous bunnies
*IT Support

I could see, Aizen one hit pwn Ichigo :P
Old 2010-08-25, 17:04   Link #63
Hav0kkx

What if Ichigo defeats Aizen, but that means he's on a whole nother level, meaning he's alienated from everyone else. So Ichigo goes rogue, and the story focuses on chad, orihime and ishida? And how they're gunna search for him or some naruto-like plot?

I have a feeling once everything settles down, Chad's going to be butthurt again and whine about how they can't "watch each others backs" anymore. :/
Old 2010-08-25, 17:16   Link #64
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Where is the ZERO SQUAD? I swear that's like one thing I'm interested in.
Old 2010-08-25, 17:21   Link #65
secretzfan
*Fansubber

This chapter sounds so awesome
Old 2010-08-25, 17:28   Link #66
sayde

Scanlation's out. I have to say, I'm impressed with Ichigo. I didn't realize he facepalm'd Aizen not once, but twice. And with the second one, he literally took matters into his own hand when it came down to bringing the fight to another location. What a great way to end the chapter. Although at this rate, I don't see the arc ending before summers over.
Old 2010-08-25, 17:40   Link #67
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

anyone else notice Ichigo's swords hilt?
Old 2010-08-25, 17:54   Link #68
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayde View Post
Scanlation's out. I have to say, I'm impressed with Ichigo. I didn't realize he facepalm'd Aizen not once, but twice. And with the second one, he literally took matters into his own hand when it came down to bringing the fight to another location. What a great way to end the chapter. Although at this rate, I don't see the arc ending before summers over.
I think he only facepalmed Ai-chan once, the second facepalm was Ai-chan on himself. My favorite part of the chapter was Ichigo not knowing who Afro-san was. And also Isshin's bushy beard, since that proves my hypothesis.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
I'm more interested in the gauntlet thing.
Old 2010-08-25, 17:54   Link #69
TheRime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
There aren't any baths either. Ichigo must smell like shit.
no toilet paper either. or food or water.

i suppose since Ichigo was in deep meditation, his bodily functions might've slowed down, but poor Isshin...
Old 2010-08-25, 17:55   Link #70
Crimson Reaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
Yeah it's not just the chain that got longer, it's...grown. Plus Ichigo seems to have some sort of glove on too.

But yeah really curious about what happened for him to have even Gin compliment the look in his eyes. Plus the lack of reiatsu is interesting.
But Isshin with a goatie...weird.

Not that I actually believe Ichigo will actually win, 'in an instant' he should last a few chapters before more hax comes into play.
Old 2010-08-25, 17:56   Link #71
King Lycan
*IT Support

Bleach makes Dragon Ball Z look like child's play when it comes up to power leveling
Old 2010-08-25, 17:56   Link #72
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRime View Post
no toilet paper either. or food or water.

i suppose since Ichigo was in deep meditation, his bodily functions might've slowed down, but poor Isshin...
No, Ichigo promised Zangetsu that he would grow a garden in his mind, so he had plenty of food.
Old 2010-08-25, 17:57   Link #73
ArabianLuffy
One King One Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonmeister View Post
I always thought that the slow aging of Shinigami would also apply to their hair growth - maybe Ichigo died (by being shinigamified by Rukia/Urahara) just before he would have started shaving, and therefore the 5 months (+ time chamber training) which have passed would have only resulted in a tiny amount of facial hair growth.
Either that, or hair growth is based on reiatsu output - Ichigo stopped outputting reiatsu so his hair stopped growing - which is why the only people with beards are Stark (the primera), Shunsui (who trashed Stark) and Yamamoto (who is the strongest shinigami for several millenia), and their beard levels seem to be proportional to their power levels

*edit* Yammy has a beard-shaped mask fragment, and he's the Cero Espada. Coincidence? I think not
His hair is just about right for 3 months but I dont see how grew in such a short amount of time. Maybe it took longer than 3 months would explain isshins shaggy look.
Old 2010-08-25, 18:16   Link #74
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

That was...pretty good. Except for the end, again! Why say pointless things at the end of the chapter every time? Even the little kids who read this know it won't be in an instant.

Well, at least I am looking forward to what Ichigo will pull out of his hat next week.
Old 2010-08-25, 18:23   Link #75
Hav0kkx

Isshin's beard turned me on
Old 2010-08-25, 18:38   Link #76
King Lycan
*IT Support

I advise bleach go monthly and make d gray man go weekly :P
Old 2010-08-25, 18:39   Link #77
thermopyle

Whole panels of pretty pictures of Ichigo staring. God I hate Bleach but reading it really has become a routine now. The mullet is gone, the tail is in. *bangs head on the wall - goes back to reading* ha..ha..
Old 2010-08-25, 18:55   Link #78
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayde View Post
it is funny to see Aizen pawned into the ground for once. Then it isn't even once, but twice. Gosh Ichigo has gotten stronger. From a little wimp to powerful hero this is getting good.
And yea I am little upset they skipped Tensa Zangetsu's training, but we might see flashbacks later on.

Gin please survive into Orihime gets there. I am glad to see your still thinking.
Old 2010-08-25, 18:59   Link #79
Erenflight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gin View Post
I'm more interested in the gauntlet thing.
I was sure I noticed this last chapter

In other news, Hellllllo Ichigo. I've never really been an Ichigo fan that much, but in this chapter he just looks ... pretty. And vaguely heroic. And a little bit awesome.
(But Grimmjow still takes the cake for hawtness. I say 'takes' he'd probably steal it from some helpless child then glare at it until it ran away)

I've also just noticed that Gin is about to snuff it with his face practically in Matsumoto's chest. Yet he spends his precious time looking at Ichigo's eyes ?!
Still, not a bad way to go
Old 2010-08-25, 19:24   Link #80
sayde

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gin View Post
I think he only facepalmed Ai-chan once, the second facepalm was Ai-chan on himself. My favorite part of the chapter was Ichigo not knowing who Afro-san was. And also Isshin's bushy beard, since that proves my hypothesis.
It's funny. At the time I had posted that, the site I was reading the scanlation off of must've made a mistake. Because I know for a fact they put up the 16th page last. Hence why I assumed that's how the chapter ended. It appears to have been fixed now though. So I stand corrected.

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretzfan View Post
it is funny to see Aizen pawned into the ground for once. Then it isn't even once, but twice. Gosh Ichigo has gotten stronger. From a little wimp to powerful hero this is getting good.
^^
*agrees*
As much as I hate seeing harm done to Aizen, even I have to admit, Ichigo looks badass again. I haven't felt this way about our orange haired protagonist since he KO'd several of the VC's at Soukyoku Hill with his bare hands.
Closed Thread

Tags
manga, weekly chapter thread