AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > My HiME / My Otome

Notices

View Poll Results: Favorite Couple Mai Hime / Otome
Reito X Mai 25 16.23%
Tate/Sergay X Mai 44 28.57%
Akira X Takumi 55 35.71%
Tate/Sergay X Natsuki 2 1.30%
Akane X Kazuya 9 5.84%
Reito/Rad X Shizuru 5 3.25%
Ishigami X Yukariko 0 0%
Nagi X Mashiro 7 4.55%
Takeda X Natsuki 7 4.55%
Reito/Rad X Midori 0 0%
Voters: 154. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2009-07-23, 17:22   Link #61
Tak
Catholic = Cat addiction?

There are times when the image of Reito being Yakuza just cannot disappear from my head. He'd make a cool undercover assassin

As for Shizuru, it is true that she would not hurt Natsuki in any way. Though I cannot help but to notice her dominance in that particular relationship Of course, this is referring to their relationship in Mai-Otome, which sometimes make me wonder if Shizuru would make a better headmaster.

Ah shoot... you are reminding me of that one episode in the drama CD where the HiME girls are fantasizing about Akira & Takumi as well as Tate & Reito's relationship.

And that, was just wrong.

- Tak (Oh, and if you guys are looking for a weapons technical assistance...)

Remember, the toes you step on today may be connected to the @ss you have to kiss tomorrow.

Last edited by Tak; 2009-07-23 at 19:41.
Old 2009-07-24, 22:32   Link #62
twisted-pisces
Shadow girl

Akira x Takumi are my all time fav straight pair, but my second has to be Nina x SergayEven (if it is pedo and makes me feel like a bad person ><)
Old 2009-07-27, 06:01   Link #63
kitten320

Akira/Takumi, no doubt there
Old 2009-07-27, 18:44   Link #64
KongZilla
Sugar_Prayer <333

Location: Living on a remote island somewhere in the South Pacific
Akira and Takumi are cute together, I have to admit! ^_^
Old 2009-08-02, 08:53   Link #65
Sugar_Prayer
The Awesome One

Akira and Takumi! Kawaii-ness! ^o^
Old 2009-08-02, 19:19   Link #66
KongZilla
Sugar_Prayer <333

I don't see alot of fanfics of them though... T_T
Old 2009-08-12, 14:23   Link #67
444yum
A person

All the fanficz I see are the ShizNat T^T I shall dig deeper >;D -gets a bulldozer and smashes it into a fanfic site-

Anyways, let's go back to pairings ;] For some odd reason, I don't seem to like AkiraxTakumi. Maybe it's because of Akira's living-as-a-male that got me this yaoi feeling whenever they're together (and yes I'm not a fond of yaoi either, now go and flame me ;-; )
Old 2009-08-12, 19:22   Link #68
KongZilla
Sugar_Prayer <333

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilfriend400 View Post
All the fanficz I see are the ShizNat T^T I shall dig deeper >;D -gets a bulldozer and smashes it into a fanfic site-

Anyways, let's go back to pairings ;] For some odd reason, I don't seem to like AkiraxTakumi. Maybe it's because of Akira's living-as-a-male that got me this yaoi feeling whenever they're together (and yes I'm not a fond of yaoi either, now go and flame me ;-; )
Well, about 90% of Mai-HiME/Otome fanfictions are ShizNat!

As for the Akira X Takumi thing, its your opinion and we respect it. For instance, I like Mai X Tate while people prefer her to be with Reito or Mikoto. Personally, I don't like to pair Mai up with Reito and her relationship with Mikoto is more to being sisterly.
Old 2009-08-13, 00:09   Link #69
Tak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mai Tokiha View Post
Well, about 90% of Mai-HiME/Otome fanfictions are ShizNat!
Something to piss Shizuru off:

Spoiler for Yes, that is Natsuki.:

- Tak (If Shizuru ever saw that... oooohhhh boy...)

Remember, the toes you step on today may be connected to the @ss you have to kiss tomorrow.
Old 2009-08-13, 04:51   Link #70
KongZilla
Sugar_Prayer <333

As much as I love the manga, I never liked Natsuki liking Tate! Mai is a better fit!

Anyways, should Shizuru see that, all I gotta say is...

RUN TATE, RUN!!!
Old 2009-09-01, 14:03   Link #71
SpookyTeddy

Quote:
As much as I love the manga, I never liked Natsuki liking Tate! Mai is a better fit!
No, I definately see them as best friends, nothing more, imo it would be a sorta bland relationship. Think about Natsuki always happy which means she'll lose her prudishness that I loved. (that's if the writers were to take it there) Not to mention they both have sexual insecurities. It's like Keichi and Belldandy from Ah My Goddess. It's cute because the story centers around their relationship but it just gets boring after a while. It's just sort of...not exciting. Whereas Shiznat there's a constant push and pull, a "cat and mouse"if you will, humour, cuteness and sexiness, it's interesting to me as well as the majority of fans. JMHO I like Mai as a character tho just not with Natsuki. Anyway, moving on, I voted for Takumi Akira, because it's an interesting couple. What another poster said it's almost yaoi plus I really like Akira's struggle and Takumi is my favorite out of all the male cast members.
Old 2009-09-01, 17:15   Link #72
KongZilla
Sugar_Prayer <333

Actually, I was saying that Mai would be a better fit for Tate...
Old 2009-09-01, 22:39   Link #73
SpookyTeddy

Quote:
Actually, I was saying that Mai would be a better fit for Tate...
Ah, Sorry I assumed you were talking about Natsuki, but I guess this is the wrong thread to do so LOL my bad, man! Anyway, moving on, I could totally see a ReitoXNao pairing. Totally random, it would work I think XD
Old 2009-09-01, 23:09   Link #74
Tak

Well, a while ago I talked about this possibility of Reito x Nao as well. Reito is the kind of person that would require a bet of mental processing power to handle, and Nao is probably the best fit for the position. Another, and perhaps better fit would be Shizuru, but she was of course, less than straight.

- Tak

Old 2009-09-02, 11:53   Link #75
SpookyTeddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tak View Post
Well, a while ago I talked about this possibility of Reito x Nao as well. Reito is the kind of person that would require a bet of mental processing power to handle, and Nao is probably the best fit for the position. Another, and perhaps better fit would be Shizuru, but she was of course, less than straight.

- Tak
See when I first saw the show I assumed they were brother and sister, lol. I actually think Haruka X Takaeda would be very amusing. I think Haruka would most definately wear the pants in that relationship, and order poor Takaeda around
Old 2009-09-02, 17:38   Link #76
KongZilla
Sugar_Prayer <333

Its always interesting to imagine how it would be like when we visualize couples that are not in the series. Because I myself have thought how Mai X Kazuya (lol) would be like. Come to think of it those two have never interacted in the series, have they? XD

I know its weird, but hey... its not wrong to imagine right? XD
Old 2009-09-02, 18:24   Link #77
SpookyTeddy

Quote:
Its always interesting to imagine how it would be like when we visualize couples that are not in the series. Because I myself have thought how Mai X Kazuya (lol) would be like. Come to think of it those two have never interacted in the series, have they? XD

I know its weird, but hey... its not wrong to imagine right? XD
Oh no by any means! imagining those two would work i think, it would be really aww cute

I did enjoy Nagi X Mashiro
Old 2009-09-02, 18:31   Link #78
KongZilla
Sugar_Prayer <333

Yeah. I've always wondered how Mai x Kazuya would turn out as a couple because this couple will be unique in its own way. Tate is cool, but in my opinion, Kazuya is the better looking one. Yes, I think that Mai and Kazuya would look cute together! ^_^

Last edited by KongZilla; 2009-09-02 at 18:51.
Old 2009-09-02, 19:39   Link #79
Tak

Except Kazuya was also fragile and frail, hardly a fit as Mai's consort. Tate, on the other hand, while had little in terms of power, at least tackled death head-on.

A wtf relationship but one that can still retain plausibility would be Haruka x Tate, imo. That'd be really fun to watch.

- Tak

Old 2009-09-02, 19:56   Link #80
KongZilla
Sugar_Prayer <333

Yes, I do think so too. Kazuya is better looking than Tate in my opinion, but Tate is the stronger one. I'm not serious about putting them together but I just wonder how the two would turn out as a couple because I think they would look cute together and again, in my opinion. Maybe, I am a little serious

Last edited by KongZilla; 2009-09-02 at 20:27.
Closed Thread