3 out of 10 : Bad 1 0.34%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 0.34%
Voters: 295. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-10-12, 06:39   Link #201
Goodie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ardi220288 View Post
yeah but setsuna action also permanently leave her NO OTHER place to run, I kind of assume billy didn't report her after this but what if the place she's staying wasn't billy? she's doomed! EF and A-Law will chase her to the end of earth
Follow her to the ends of the earth, see 00 gundam, tuck their tails between their legs and then run back 2x as fast.

-Goodie
Goodie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-12, 06:41   Link #202
Seibee
Mwu Fangirl

Every time poor Billy gets close to Sumeragi she has to leave. (or be taken away) I feel really sorry for him 'cause it's clear how he feels about her. If she's been booze-soaked for the last four years including the two they've spent together then he either had phenomenal patience and/or really cares about her to put up with it.
I'd imagine she's been on a guilt trip ever since Lockon and Christina died, even though it wasn't her fault. Perhaps having the responsibility again will help her become stronger.
Seibee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-12, 06:52   Link #203
Sciel
Etoilé

Just watched the Raw . A wee bit confused about the 00 Gundam when it launched.

When Setsuna activated Trans-Am ,00 started glowing red in color (like all the gundams in season 1) but later when it launched it was not glowing red anymore . Does that mean he disabled Trans-Am afterwords or does that mean Trans-Am was on all along throughout the fight?
Sciel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-12, 06:52   Link #204
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodie View Post
Tbh, hes doing it for her own good. iirc she's drinking even more heavily than before. If billy wont help her clean up, then setsuna has to.

-Goodie
I don't think billy really wanted her to clean up, he had her fro 2 years in that shape, he only needed to provide her with alcohol.
golthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-12, 06:54   Link #205
Alvatore
Hello

how long does sumeragi need to stop drinking?
Alvatore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-12, 06:57   Link #206
coba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sciel View Post

When Setsuna activated Trans-Am ,00 started glowing red in color (like all the gundams in season 1) but later when it launched it was not glowing red anymore . Does that mean he disabled Trans-Am afterwords or does that mean Trans-Am was on all along throughout the fight?
Based on my limited understanding and some explanation given by other posts in this forum, Setsuna can't use the Trans-Am system with the Gundam 00's twin drive system. Why? Because it can overload the twin-drive system and cause explotion I guess. It should be noted though that the twin-drive system itself already a hax since it gives 00 Gundam a significant manuverability.
coba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-12, 07:07   Link #207
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by golthin View Post
I don't think billy really wanted her to clean up, he had her fro 2 years in that shape, he only needed to provide her with alcohol.
Okay, I know you hate Billy, and won't ever accept the fact that he just loves her too much, so let drop this thing aside, won't you?
Old 2008-10-12, 07:09   Link #208
Seibee
Mwu Fangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duo Maxwell View Post
Okay, I know you hate Billy, and won't ever accept the fact that he just loves her too much, so let drop this thing aside, won't you?
Thank you
Seibee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-12, 07:10   Link #209
Zolid
Cracked up

You guys forgot something to speculate about
Spoiler for speculation:

Can't wait for the raw to be uploaded, I want to see it and FAST
Zolid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-12, 07:13   Link #210
coba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zolid View Post
Spoiler for speculation:

What a second...

Spoiler for Speculation:
Old 2008-10-12, 07:14   Link #211
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
Spoiler for speculation:

There is raw already.

Spoiler:

Btw, they said the 0 Gundam's GN Drive isn't compatible, then which one they are using for Gundam 00?
Old 2008-10-12, 07:15   Link #212
grss1982

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
Something I noticed about this pic.

[b/]In the reflection of that weird fluid (supposedly petrol or blood), there appears to be a house burning. So maybe, just maybe, Andrei will be burning down his dad's house out of jealousy of some sort, and this might eventually lead to Soma's speculated defection.[/b]

Maybe Andrei was ordered by A-Laws to take out his old man, ebcause he was snooping on A-Laws activities?

Quote:
Spoiler for speculation:

IIRC, the 00 Gundam is using the GN Drives of Exia & 0 Gundam, so currently 0 Gundam has no GN Drive.
Old 2008-10-12, 07:20   Link #213
Darth_E_
Freelance TS'er/Encoder

Quote:
There is raw already.

Spoiler:

Btw, they said the 0 Gundam's GN Drive isn't compatible, then which one they are using for Gundam 00?
Is it me or does Teira's new gundam very similar to O Gundam? That face on its back that gets activated on battle might be its "true" face, not a face of a gundam inside another gundam (ala nadleeh). Meanwhile, Virtue's solar furnace that was ejected on episode 25 could be the one used in 00 Gundam, alongside Exia's gundam. This senerio could explain why 1) Tiera was trying to test 00 Gundam at the beginning rather than any other technician 2) Why we haven't seen a hint of O Gundam yet.
Darth_E_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-12, 07:22   Link #214
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sciel View Post

Trans-Am was just used to jump-start the erratic Twin Drive System.

Quote:
Spoiler for speculation:

0 Gundam's drive is currently in use on the 00 Gundam, so 0 GUndam is nothing more than a large useless statue.

Quote:
In the context of information about the Twin Drive System, Ian was talking about the 0 Gundam's drive not matching the other GN Drives. Hence, once Exia's drive was recovered and found compatible with the 0 Gundam drive they installed both on the 00 Gundam.

It's also official info that the 00 Gundam uses 0 Gundam's and Exia's GN Drives.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth_E_ View Post
Meanwhile, Virtue's solar furnace that was ejected on episode 25 could be the one used in 00 Gundam, alongside Exia's gundam. This senerio could explain why 1) Tiera was trying to test 00 Gundam at the beginning rather than any other technician 2) Why we haven't seen a hint of O Gundam yet.
Except that official sources (the HG 00 Gundam model kit manual) states that the 00 Gundam uses 0 Gundam's and Gundam Exia's drives, not the Virtue's.

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-12, 07:23   Link #215
Zolid
Cracked up

Quote:
Originally Posted by coba View Post
What a second...

Spoiler for Speculation:
You forgot the ones that are on their ship(forgot the name)
But okay, I thought there might be more

Quote:
There is raw already.

Spoiler:

If they said it in the second episode I wouldn't know
Yet I can't find it on Google, VEOH or YouTube.
I was wondering how do you guys watch it so fast? I don't think everyone is from Japan and still people were watching it
Quote:
Originally Posted by grss1982 View Post

Maybe Andrei was ordered by A-Laws to take out his old man, ebcause he was snooping on A-Laws activities?

IIRC, the 00 Gundam is using the GN Drives of Exia & 0 Gundam, so currently 0 Gundam has no GN Drive.
Poor 0 Gundam
Old 2008-10-12, 07:25   Link #216
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
You forgot the ones that are on their ship(forgot the name)
But okay, I thought there might be more
Ptolemy does not have GN Drives: It relies on the Gundam's GN Drives to power it, storing as much GN particles as it can on its GN Capacitors to operate.

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2008-10-12, 07:26   Link #217
Zolid
Cracked up

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Ptolemy does not have GN Drives: It relies on the Gundam's GN Drives to power it, storing as much GN particles as it can on its GN Capacitors to operate.
They sure look like drives to me but I'm probably wrong
Old 2008-10-12, 07:28   Link #218
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
They sure look like drives to me but I'm probably wrong
The cones on the Ptolemy and Ptolemy 2 are just engines, nothing more.

Old 2008-10-12, 07:29   Link #219
coba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth_E_ View Post
Meanwhile, Virtue's solar furnace that was ejected on episode 25 could be the one used in 00 Gundam, alongside Exia's gundam. This senerio could explain why 1) Tiera was trying to test 00 Gundam at the beginning rather than any other technician 2) Why we haven't seen a hint of O Gundam yet.

Because the 0 Gundam no longer has the GN drive. BTW, I believe it was confirmed that the 00 Gundma will use the combination of the GN drive of Exia and 0 Gundam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duo Maxwell
Different from what people thought happened in ep 25 last season, what Ian means is that they don't manage to find a perfect combination of GN drives that can work for the twin-drive system. Based on the interpretaion, Ian tried to use the combination of 0 Gundam's GN drive with Dynames'. Kyrios' and Virtue's, but they don't really produce good results for the Twin-Drive system.
Old 2008-10-12, 07:33   Link #220
Lugia_Tsuyu
Damn, I'm good!

I think that robotic-like legs in the ED might be Nena's, but if I compare it to the arms that reach out to Lockon, and Allelujah and Soma, it's not thing romantic-like or hint any relationship at all (or is it?).

By the way, this episode is awesome!!! And I can't wait for the next episode!
Lugia_Tsuyu is offline   Reply With Quote