AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > K-On!

Notices

Old 2010-09-23, 06:16   Link #81
bloppyblue
SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronelm2000 View Post
^^ yeah I suck at summaries then XD
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninryu View Post
no, it's just utterly confusing. o_O
Yeah, it's not that your summary sucks (I like it, it gets to the point) but the fact that everything seems so random lol.
bloppyblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-23, 07:08   Link #82
ronelm2000
Moe Kyun~!

Nah...it wouldnt really make sense until you read the whole thing...the magic of this story. XD

EDIT:
Chapter 4 of K-ON!! Chronicles: The InterD Brigade
Defying the Laws of Limits
-- Yui, having lost the cassette, makes things a little bit harder for the gang, especially as if they fail this mission, the whole Lucky Star universe (the home dimension of Konata) will collapse, causing the whole InterD Brigade to dissappear. Therefore, Yui and the others set about to memorize and practice the insert song Gravity in a mere 20 minutes. Asuza had some doubts, but just in the nick of time they were able to master the song by using Haruhi-like powers, much to the suprise of Konata, who was revealed to be monitoring her home dimension and two mysterious espers who where watching HTT from afar, and finish the mission successfully.

Last edited by ronelm2000; 2010-09-30 at 04:55.
ronelm2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-07, 18:54   Link #83
bloppyblue
SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK!!!

Oh my god... I just read Requiem 5 A Dream (despite it's graphic nature)...
bloppyblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-10, 22:58   Link #84
WBoon
Smile, like HTT Girls
*Author

Send a message via MSN to WBoon
Just watched 1994's Speed (starring Keanu Reeves) the other day, and man, I could just picture Ritsu as Jack and Mio as Harry. Kinda tempts me to try and play this out in my fan fic, with Mio going, "Guts'll get you so far, then they'll get you killed," and the terrorist later telling Ritsu, after Mio is presumed dead, "Ritsu, we both know (Mio) was the brains of your particular operation. You can't beat me (now)!"

Heh heh... would be fun.

Last edited by WBoon; 2010-10-10 at 23:26.
WBoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-10, 23:28   Link #85
Saphira Veera
*Author

Visit the link at the bottom of my sig to read my fanfic.. ^_^ If you like Ritsu/Mio friendship and hatred, please do...

Sakura Kyouko
Saphira Veera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-24, 12:46   Link #86
WBoon
Smile, like HTT Girls
*Author

Send a message via MSN to WBoon
And here's a draft of a possible chapter in the upcoming fic, Fictitious.
http://akaiak.blogspot.com/2010/10/f...preview-2.html

This time, I talk about the hentai industry wrapped around the K-On anime, and how the quality of characters (along with their development) are changed by the plot. No character is entirely inferior unless the plot makes him/her so. This post will be edited again to add another draft I have in mind.

Last edited by WBoon; 2010-10-24 at 13:00.
WBoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-25, 08:37   Link #87
ronelm2000
Moe Kyun~!

so...after putting Lemon in eh...ur FF.net story....this is next? lol

Speaking of projects....all mine are on semi-hiatus mode...for now..see my FF.net profile (http://www.fanfiction.net/~ronelm2000) for reason/s.

And also...where can I get the character profiles of the other 3rd yr. classmates? I was supposed to add it to my story but can''t seem to find it. (she's a fan of manga i think)
Old 2010-12-01, 07:49   Link #88
ishimaru94

I know I sucks in this but I wanna share with others about this.. x3

Title : KON! Season 3 After they graduated

Series : 1. Waiting for A Member

2. Akane Miura

3. The phone call

(All of it completed)

Author : TsukikoX

Spoiler for 1. Waiting for A Member:

Spoiler for 2. Akane Miura:

Spoiler for 3. The Phone Call:

Oh, my~~ x3
ishimaru94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-06, 04:30   Link #89
ronelm2000
Moe Kyun~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ishimaru94 View Post

2. Akane Miura

3. The phone call

(All of it completed)

Oh, my~~ x3
I saw that. The story seems pretty cool, but hell u need to work harder.
Old 2011-01-14, 17:59   Link #90
Midonin
Last Engage

This will be my first time presenting an extended example of my writing style, outside of some eccentric capsule reviews, to this or any forum in a long time. I've been away from the fanfiction scene for years. Not the K-ON! fanfiction scene, fanfiction in general. The ground covered in this story has probably been covered several times before by others, but every writer brings their own flair to what they write. Thus, this contains several of my favorite storytelling elements along with an attempt to maintain the feel of the show, even as the content becomes unusual.

It's a short little work I wrote over late November and all of December. "Short" meaning "almost 48,000 words", but my definition of short may vary from yours. It's probably not my best writing, but I gave it my all.

This is Countermelody!.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-14, 19:30   Link #91
ronelm2000
Moe Kyun~!

I'm glad this thread aint dead yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midonin View Post
This will be my first time presenting an extended example of my writing style, outside of some eccentric capsule reviews, to this or any forum in a long time. I've been away from the fanfiction scene for years. Not the K-ON! fanfiction scene, fanfiction in general. The ground covered in this story has probably been covered several times before by others, but every writer brings their own flair to what they write. Thus, this contains several of my favorite storytelling elements along with an attempt to maintain the feel of the show, even as the content becomes unusual.

It's a short little work I wrote over late November and all of December. "Short" meaning "almost 48,000 words", but my definition of short may vary from yours. It's probably not my best writing, but I gave it my all.

This is Countermelody!.
I envy your depth of desscription. Recently or maybe never XD, I haven't really expressed a scene that deep. Damn!

Chapters 5 & 6 of K-ON!! Chronicles:

A "side character" from K-ON!! anime, Shima Chizuru, discovered HTT's secret. What to do? One thing: Recruitment! Konata, however, saw the opportunity to declare a successor to her, whatever that means. =P Thier (HTT + Shima) next mission is...
The World God Only Knows.

In there, a supposed mission to find Kanon Nakagawa, who's supposed to be missing, became a trap mission with his mirror world complementary, a Special Agent. While the motive behind this fake-out wasn't totally revealed, everything worked out as the real Kanon appeared from a helicopter and went to the recording company. (That explains why Kanon wasn't fired yet despite being very near late from the recording from singing in front of Keima) But sadly, mirror world Kanon got away. With no other options, they went back to HQ with a somewhat pleasant surprise. Asuna-chan! With that, Konata sent HTT and Shima (the one Guiding them would be Negima?!'s Asuna-chan) to the Negima!? world for training with Negima!'s Negi Springfield.

Now to think of Yui's partner card. XD
Old 2011-02-17, 17:04   Link #92
Midonin
Last Engage

Perhaps the manga being revitalized inspired me. Perhaps I felt that without sticking to the structure of the source material exactly, my story would feel incomplete. Chapter 12 was, indeed, the end of the narrative, but Countermelody! has gained some extra material in the interim.

Two side story chapters, Healing! and Bright, Our Future!.
Old 2011-02-24, 08:49   Link #93
herumi555
new viewer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ishimaru94 View Post

2. Akane Miura

3. The phone call

(All of it completed)

Oh, my~~ x3
wow, funny story, that's good,

don't forget to write "ishimaru94 ver."
herumi555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-26, 16:35   Link #94
Midonin
Last Engage

I think I've stretched this idea to its absolute limit. Seven 400-word vignettes.

Urasenritsu!

Last edited by Midonin; 2011-02-26 at 17:14.
Old 2011-05-12, 19:27   Link #95
Mr.Kyon
I crack you up

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6985925/1/

So um, hi K-ON section. Here's my first addition...and it's a little crazy...

Believer of the Great Sumeragi.

One Does Not Simply Make Touma A Good Protagonist ~ The Truth.

"Kyon has set his 'enemy that must be defeated' to be 'bad writing' of the world. The more there is, the stronger his Holy Crack " ~ Chaos2Frozen.
Mr.Kyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-03, 04:25   Link #96
ranran
daydreaming 24/7
*Artist

Ohhhh, hi there! I'm depression76 on ff.net and well, here I come bearing new chapter of one of my fics. Why is every k-On! fic thread dead out there?

Summary: MITSU One was afraid to look back and the other was afraid to move forward. Two very different individuals had to count on each other for the sake of their future. Expect loads of drama, tears and humor in this AU High School fic.

Chapter 1 to 5 http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6462735/...cond_Interlude

One Second Interlude
Chapter 6

Spoiler for One Second Interlude 6 -NEW-:

Last edited by ranran; 2011-07-03 at 04:42.
ranran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-12, 19:16   Link #97
Midonin
Last Engage

I'm trying something a little different for this story. While it's published under one name, it's technically two stories, like its inspiration(s). But at the same time, it isn't. The way the character focus is split is roughly the same as its source, which helps since the majority of the main cast was already covered in depth in Countermelody! Though both are side stories, I'd hardly call either of them unimportant. Akira, Sachi and Ayame may be the ones who get closest to the source of what was going on in the first story.

Rather than letting my future be overwritten, I wrote the new future into the one I had already established.

Anthology! (FF.net mirror)
Old 2011-08-13, 07:19   Link #98
Blazing CobaltX
Is a Cyrus fangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranran View Post
Ohhhh, hi there! I'm depression76 on ff.net and well, here I come bearing new chapter of one of my fics. Why is every k-On! fic thread dead out there?

Summary: MITSU One was afraid to look back and the other was afraid to move forward. Two very different individuals had to count on each other for the sake of their future. Expect loads of drama, tears and humor in this AU High School fic.

Chapter 1 to 5 http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6462735/...cond_Interlude

One Second Interlude
Chapter 6

Spoiler for One Second Interlude 6 -NEW-:
I saw this on FF and it's so kewl. :3 Never thought Mio would be the teacher(On the other side, I did :3), but this hole theme was unexpected. :O
Blazing CobaltX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-26, 00:54   Link #99
sa547
*Author

Although I'm just starting on this show (and enjoying it), I remembered Beck and decided to check FFN to see if there's any crossovers with other music-oriented anime...

...nope. Nada. Zero. Sad.

Why none? It could've been so damn awesome if at least in a fanfic the girls are jamming with the Mongolian Chop Squad, Johannes Krauser, Nana, or even living gods such as Eric Clapton and BB King.

Last edited by sa547; 2011-11-26 at 01:05.
sa547 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-18, 00:02   Link #100
Triple_R
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Triple_R
I've never wrote a K-On! fanfic before, even though I've always loved the idea of writing these characters. However, I've always been worried I couldn't capture the incredible chemistry that the K-On girls enjoy. This is especially true if I couldn't come up with a very tight plot premise to keep the narrative and dialogue focused.

Then this image gave me an idea.

I've always loved K-On girls cosplaying as Madoka Magica girls. Yui as Madoka, Ritsu as Sayaka, and of course Mugi as Mami, all struck me as wonderful fits. But this is the first HTT cosplaying as Puella Magi pics I've seen where all five worked beautifully in my view.

And so I've started this story: K-On - The Making of the Madoka Magica Movie.

Here's the summary: Mugi has a wish. She wishes for her four closest friends and her to play the five magical girls of her favorite anime show - Madoka Magica! Due to the wealth and connections of her family, Mugi's wish becomes reality. A new live-action Madoka Magica movie starts filming in Japan, and Mugi and her friends get the five lead roles! Will this bring HTT to magical superstardom?

I hope K-On and Madoka Magica fans enjoy! Feedback is definitely welcome, especially from fellow K-On fans. Through my PPPL fanfic, I'm pretty confident in my ability to write the Madoka girls well (which is going to help in this fanfic too, thankfully). But I haven't tried K-On before, so I'd love to know what my fellow K-On fans think. Any and all feedback and criticism is appreciated.

Just for the benefit of PPPL readers - This doesn't mean I'm abandoning PPPL. But I've completed about half its routes now, so I think it's a decent time for a break. I will get back to it later.