AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-03-02, 08:37   Link #15641
vanishing dragon

i'm the third who agree man he is really annoying

ruki0089@ i'm also interrested in the relation between irina and issei because in all the manga i know the chilhood firend are in love but the author made it a way i think interesting
Old 2012-03-02, 08:41   Link #15642
Soji

Another one that want know more about Irrina and Issei ...I mean after what happen in vol 11 will be interesting see how she will act from now on.Still I want Issei and Rias date after this mess._. Come on they want this for so long.
Old 2012-03-02, 08:42   Link #15643
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

vanishing dragon
Yeah you right all member in this thread intrest in that too.
harem requirement is......
-3 girl (minimum)
-chilhood firend (Kill me if theres harem story without chilhood firend)
-3 girl must have affection to MC (minimum)

at least i can say that
Old 2012-03-02, 08:44   Link #15644
zzhk
Summary Machine

Volume 10

One page version in Social Group.

This summary is even more brief, but I'll just post it for completeness.
For those who enjoy battles, this volume should be one of the best.

Spoilers
Spoiler for Volume 10
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

*Edit: Updated with links to the following scenes:
Rias' mother's advice. Harem management, no harem for Maou.
Ravel's first day at school. Birth of cat-bird duo.
Rating Game facts.
Sauna seduction.
Ravel's mom makes a call. Ise density goes max.
The girls heal Ise in every way possible.
Ise meets the Greek gods.
Azazel confronts Indra.
School festival.

Afterword.

Check n0m@n's summaries for Volume 10 as well as Baka-Tsuki for more detailed combat scenes.
Ise vs Sairaorg's Queen, translated by whsie.
Leviathan of the Covenant
Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance

Last edited by zzhk; 2012-04-14 at 03:47. Reason: links, fix "Baal" to "Bael"
Old 2012-03-02, 08:47   Link #15645
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

i gonna kiss you feet ZZHK SAMA!!!!!
Old 2012-03-02, 08:57   Link #15646
fazri
blacksun king

Quote:
Originally Posted by oblivion26 View Post
@peinmaximus you know you are really one of the most annoying guy in this thread you keep asking about who is stronger, can u pls just wait on the spoilers you are super annoying it makes me want to kill you
calm down.
what dangerous statement you said.
i know you feeling but every people have right to ask,telling their opinion and giving spoiler on this tread as long as not make moderator angry and froze this tread.
Old 2012-03-02, 08:59   Link #15647
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

i agree....faz
peinmaximus maybe is annoying guy
but every people have right to ask,telling their opinion in this thread
and
can we go back to topic
Old 2012-03-02, 09:08   Link #15648
Bathara Yamadipati
Naraka's Gate Guard

Send a message via MSN to Bathara Yamadipati Send a message via Yahoo to Bathara Yamadipati
Let's get back to topic i already sent him a private message detailing where he can ask such questions and get answers, along with some other tips on posting.

*edited*

Let's just point him to the right direction, and if that doesn't work, just ignore him. If it continues then I'm pretty sure the mods will take care of him

Old 2012-03-02, 09:09   Link #15649
elebarna
DXD_Oppai universe

ZZHK san TQ you very much
you really know how to make me happy

---
@All

be patient guys ...... whether there are some annoying people like above,i think it's better if we just tell them nicely
and not with the bad statement

BTW after reading zzhk Briefing for volume 10 .... is it true that sairog queen much stronger than akeno ?
wow what kind of magic she has ? even she can beat akeno with the skill of thunder and lightning.

Last edited by elebarna; 2012-03-02 at 09:29.
Old 2012-03-02, 09:12   Link #15650
Soji

zzhk@ Thanks for the summary.

You know guys ...I know is unlike it to happen...still see this summary make me wonder if who say about the king piece has not may be right. I mean we know that Traiana help Issei to promote in what piece he want.(without Rias permission).
In this summary we see how his feeling for Rias (plus some help) make him go in CCQ. So ,what ifall the feeling that he had for the other girls+ the one for Rias and his friend help him to go in king mode?And because of this a king piece really born inside Issei...I mean we know that a devil can be both King and the evil piece he /she was for his/her master.What I mean is....what if he gain this new piece that act a both King and Pawn?I mean if triaiana help him to go in Queen,knight,rook,bishop by himself what stop him to do the same with the king?And maybe beacouse of this the 8 pawn piece come back to Rias.Just a though ...but I know is unlike to happen.
Old 2012-03-02, 09:16   Link #15651
vanishing dragon

zzhk thank
sairoarg have a good team,but i have never think that is bishop will transformed into a dragon
Old 2012-03-02, 09:22   Link #15652
fazri
blacksun king

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
zzhk@ Thanks for the summary.

You know guys ...I know is unlike it to happen...still see this summary make me wonder if who say about the king piece has not may be right. I mean we know that Traiana help Issei to promote in what piece he want.(without Rias permission).
In this summary we see how his feeling for Rias (plus some help) make him go in CCQ. So ,what ifall the feeling that he had for the other girls+ the one for Rias and his friend help him to go in king mode?And because of this a king piece really born inside Issei...I mean we know that a devil can be both King and the evil piece he /she was for his/her master.What I mean is....what if he gain this new piece that act a both King and Pawn?I mean if triaiana help him to go in Queen,knight,rook,bioshop by himself what stop him to do the same with the king?And maybe beacouse of this the 8 pawn piece come back to Rias.Just a though ...but I know is unlike to happen.
if you think more carefully ise already have king title.
seikiryutei= red dragon emperor.
if ise become king i think it's natural development.
but why limanade don't want ise become high level devil,become king and make his own group??
it's mystery for me!!
after all ise is a king on title of dragon also king of pervert.

zzhk-san
your summary of vol 9 and 10 only briefly dou you plan to make summary like your other summary when full chinese raw summary comes out???
Old 2012-03-02, 09:27   Link #15653
Soji

fazri@ I know this. But I was wondering if he promote himself a king to save his own life(you know like the CCQ).
I mean tiariana job is this in the end.So why stop himself to the queen?Plus in vol 9 he use for the first time TIariana and use his Bishop form ,in vol 10 he use the CCQ and vol 11 CCQ as well + other form(if I recall) .So what stop the author to make Issei in his king form in vol 12 again hades?( i mean that just a theory.). Plus if he can gain a king piece by himself thanks to tiariana would explain the whole 8 pice back.For Azzael reaction I don't think he know everything ...so XD would be funny see his reaction a something like this.
Old 2012-03-02, 09:30   Link #15654
Shungin12

What yall think of ep 9 and did yall like it
Old 2012-03-02, 09:36   Link #15655
Soji

Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
We can't talk about the anime here. The mod where clear about this.
So ,please if you want talk about the anime go
here
http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=103399
or here
http://forums.animesuki.com/group.php?groupid=765

And sorry for this post mod.IF this post is not ok ..just delete it or I do by myself if you tell me if is not ok.
Old 2012-03-02, 09:45   Link #15656
DarkSkiper
Evil Mage

@zzhk-sama
As always the hard day becomes a happy one after your summaries !
Old 2012-03-02, 09:46   Link #15657
fazri
blacksun king

Quote:
fazri@ I know this. But I was wondering if he promote himself a king to save his own life(you know like the CCQ).
I mean tiariana job is this in the end.So why stop himself to the queen?Plus in vol 9 he use for the first time TIariana and use his Bishop form ,in vol 10 he use the CCQ and vol 11 CCQ as well + other form(if I recall) .So what stop the author to make Issei in his king form in vol 12 again hades?( i mean that just a theory.). Plus if he can gain a king piece by himself thanks to tiariana would explain the whole 8 pice back.For Azzael reaction I don't think he know everything ...so XD would be funny see his reaction a something like this.
let say ise really have king piece inside him like you said.
that mean ise stand on same status and height like rias and possible to make his own devil family or inherit name of prince amon just like you said over and over again.
even that really happen i think ise will married to gremory family.
Spoiler for the possible help from god on vol 12:
Old 2012-03-02, 09:52   Link #15658
elebarna
DXD_Oppai universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by fazri View Post
let say ise really have king piece inside him like you said.
that mean ise stand on same status and height like rias and possible to make his own devil family or inherit name of prince amon just like you said over and over again.
even that really happen i think ise will married to gremory family.
Spoiler for the possible help from god on vol 12:
okay then here is a realistic question
since when and why ise has king pieces inside him ?
well if isse really have king pieces insides him........okay he can change to triana king form but losses all the triana form such as knight,rook,bishop,and even queen....

but besides that i really like to know mystery about 8 pawn pieces ......
lol you don't need to say...ise already engaged to gremory family even he is still don't know
Old 2012-03-02, 09:59   Link #15659
Soji

fazri@ I think that issei will marry Rias is a given.Is was only a idea ..I mean i dont think Azzael know everything about tiariana....so maybe what he think made Issei die(the whole 8 piece back) was a new state of power or new evolution for Issei. From what I know is the first time that a pawn can do what Issei do. And the Evil piece have been modified with tiariana.(so i doubt that even he can know what can happen to Issei).

About the thor hammer...can do something again hades?
I mean with loki was normal used that ...but with hades?.
Old 2012-03-02, 10:03   Link #15660
fazri
blacksun king

Quote:
fazri@ I think that issei will marry Rias is a given.Is was only a idea ..I mean i dont think Azzael know everything about tiariana....so maybe what he think made Issei die(the whole 8 piece back) was a new state of power or new evolution for Issei. From what I know is the first time that a pawn can do what Issei do. And the Evil piece have been modified with tiariana.(so i doubt that even he can know what can happen to Issei).

About the thor hammer...can do something again hades?
I mean with loki was normal used that ...but with hades?.
isn't on the legend that thor hammer give of thunder that feared by god.
if you combine with barkiel,akeno and zeus lighting or thunder isn't it possible to kill hades?

@elebarna.
that if situation,not realistic situation.
i'm not the writer

Tags
action, comedy, devil, ecchi, fetish, harem, nudity, oppai, romance, school life, shounen, supernatural