AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Full Metal Panic

Notices

View Poll Results: Full Metal Panic Invisible Victory - Episode 9 Rating
Perfect 10 5 31.25%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 5 31.25%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 4 25.00%
7 out of 10 : Good 2 12.50%
6 out of 10 : Average 0 0%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2018-06-22, 09:24   Link #1
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Full Metal Panic Invisible Victory - Episode 9 Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for Full Metal Panic Invisible Victory, Episode 9.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers or hints about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message, or seek out a more appropriate thread.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on-topic.
  • Character bashing is not on-topic and will not be tolerated.
  • Do not post multiple times in a row. Please edit your existing post if you wish to add additional thoughts.
Episode Thread Spoiler Policy
  • Any comment that discloses events, characters, plot or other information before it is revealed in the anime is expressly forbidden whether or not it is behind spoiler tags.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
    Please consult the AnimeSuki Spoiler Policy for more information.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a useful title!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any inappropriate spoilers:
    Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting inappropriate spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.
Old 2018-06-22, 13:32   Link #2
HunterSeeker
The Spirit of Steel

Location: HKSAR, PRC, Asia, The Earth, The Milky Way Galaxy, The Universe.
Send a message via MSN to HunterSeeker
The production staff REALLY lack money on this project, and it shows. While Clouceau's fight against the single Codarl-m and pretty well done, the rest of the graphics are a bit off, though we all know that and I'll settle for now. (At least they put those BGM for some good use)
And yes, I expected Tessa's foul will just at this level, since it's a broadcasted show man. B)

Last edited by Klashikari; 2018-06-23 at 12:28. Reason: spoilers are not allowed at all, even under tags.
Old 2018-06-23, 09:00   Link #3
LG-MAX 2.o

I think this is a good episode, I do not see all those problems that talk so much, maybe because the series does not mean so much to me or because even americans movie with budgets of 300 million dollars still use to sloppy CG and I can enjoy watching them, never I found nothing perfect, though.

Just a question, is this the last part of the series, or are there more stories?
Old 2018-06-23, 10:55   Link #4
Nivek von Beldo

Quote:
Originally Posted by LG-MAX 2.o View Post
I think this is a good episode, I do not see all those problems that talk so much, maybe because the series does not mean so much to me or because even americans movie with budgets of 300 million dollars still use to sloppy CG and I can enjoy watching them, never I found nothing perfect, though.

Just a question, is this the last part of the series, or are there more stories?
People loved complain things, animation was good, the series have major issue(pacign,plotline) that animation
Old 2018-06-23, 12:33   Link #5
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Quote:

There is far more. We still haven't seen Kaname and the cour is about to end.
Old 2018-06-23, 13:25   Link #6
dasvik

Send a message via Yahoo to dasvik
Quote:
This arc will be the last part of the current anime season, but there are 2 more novels that can be animated after this - Approaching Nick Of Time and Always Stand By Me.

Considering the fact that this season animated 3 novels - Continuing On My Own, Burning One Man Force and Come Make My Day - and that ASBM is actually split into 2 parts, they should have enough material for another 12 episodes - if they decide to animate it.
Old 2018-06-23, 14:26   Link #7
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
I thought the episode was solid. Though I do think the visuals suffered at points, mostly just during that phone call Tessa made near the end. She isn't moving and neither are her troops. Couldn't they make that still image look remotely decent? The only animation needed was her mouth, Mao looked so goofy (and not because of the shocked expression at Tesssa's language) it was hard to avoid laughing.

Still, nice to see Tessa again and getting that group back involved in the story. I know Sousuke is the lead, but I did miss that group.
Old 2018-06-25, 11:27   Link #8
BluePhirePB

DAT fake out lol.
Old 2018-06-28, 03:24   Link #9
jdennis007

When I heard Mao's voice I almost jumped for joy.
Old 2018-11-19, 19:04   Link #10
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

The Fallen Witch

Ok, so here I am once again to finish this show now that I began watching the last story arc for this season.

It was a well deserved slowing-down of pace, since the aftermath at Namsac.

Tessa played the amnesiac card to bait herself in order to lure out Amalgam, and it was Mithril's turn to get back at them.

Glorious was witnessing Tessa using coarse language to make Mithril's position clear against both Amalgam and her brother.

Meanwhile, Chidori hasn't lost her spunkiness to Leon Testarossa but emulating her lifestyle back home, until Sousuke comes to rescue her; never giving up the fight that Sousuke died.

And, yes, Sousuke had a close call with death after the gunfight with Kurama, but they managed to keep him in the land of the living, although he's once again trapped in a pinch and, worst of all, seemingly defenseless as Amalgam forces were closing on him.
Closed Thread