AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2005-01-02, 09:04   Link #1
Dragnfly@Gamefaqs
Vampie Walrus. Big fangs

Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan

Now that everyone who understands the name has finished laughing and put themselves back in their chairs, do we have any other bin-kan fans here who can't wait for this show to start?

Here's the official website addy so people can say "OOOOOooooooooooooohhh! HER! I've seen her before!" like when Netrunner came out.

http://www.bin-kan.net/main.php
Dragnfly@Gamefaqs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-18, 17:17   Link #2
justsomeguy

Dokuro-chan!

Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan. The adventures of a horny, hot-headed angel who bashes that poor guy to death with her Excalibolg.

So, what more is there to talk about?
justsomeguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-18, 17:53   Link #3
DingoEnderZOE2

Send a message via AIM to DingoEnderZOE2
Well, if it's not already out there's a Dokuro-chan game coming out for the PS2 pretty soon. That might be a nice subject to talk about.....
DingoEnderZOE2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-26, 02:51   Link #5
milkmandan
しゅ ともひろ
*Graphic Designer

Dokuro-chan R2 DVD Releases anyone?

Ok i am looking for the Limited Release of Bokusastu Tenshi Dokuro-chan VOLUME 1.

I checked on cdjapan and they only have Vol. 2, 3, 4 [Limited Edition] that are still available. which i got. but not vol 1

I dont know much Japanese, except for Kanji, which is okay, but does anyone know where i can find Vol. 1 [Limited Edition]? I know its not being printed anymore, but does anyone know a retail place i can still download them?

Maybe, can someone find it on yahoo japan auctions for me? i'll use a carrier service to help me, just need to find the link? Anyone? Thanks I'd really appreciate it.

------ok

forget what i said above, i found it myself.

alrighty, then, someone wanna read some japanese for me? theres two i wanna choose between but the item description translated through english is really bad. anyone wanna help?

or does anyone know anything about the limited edition dvds include as far as extras and specials? maybe a drama CD or little dolls?

info about the limited editions would be helpful as well

ALSO does anyone know if this series will be lisenced or plans to be? after all is it by Geneon....

Last edited by milkmandan; 2005-12-26 at 15:40.
milkmandan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-27, 00:26   Link #6
milkmandan
しゅ ともひろ
*Graphic Designer

Does anyone know anything about the 撲殺天使ドクロちゃん (Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan) Limited Edition DVD set? As far as the extras that come with buying the Limited Edition DVD Volumes?

Been wanting to pick up a set on japan auctions but the item descriptions are obviously in Japanese and the translation programs/sites suck beyond all comprehension.

Been trying to pick between two auctions but dont know which one is better

Anyone want to help? and/or inform me with what the Limited Edition Volumes DO include? so i know that i wont be missing out? Thanks.
milkmandan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-18, 12:48   Link #7
Ichy
It`s a miracle!

Location: This is the Kind of Woman I want to play Games with. And by playing Games I mean.... ^____^
I have just watched the first two episodes of this This Show ist really hilarious! I lol'ed hard while watching this Now, i can`t wait to see the rest of this bloody Comedy XDD
Old 2006-07-14, 17:08   Link #8
Zerowinger

Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan

was only 4 episodes of this series made or is there more ?

if not, why did thye stop? it was hilarious.
Zerowinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-14, 17:09   Link #9
Forbin
I'm a sucker for Harem

Stop? It was an OVA released 2 episodes at a time. That means they choose it to have this many episodes.

Btw It's 8 episodes, 4 release dates.

If you like that, go watch Dai Mahou Touge , it's on the same release schedule and so far we only have 1-2 subbed and 3-4 released.

1) By and Large...they are ** and *****.
2) What kind of girls do Anime Otaku males want? ..................... Female.
3) The odds are good, that the goods are odd.
Forbin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-14, 17:11   Link #10
Potatochobit
Certified Organic

this show is a bit older but its still great. it was a doujin type anime thats why it was short i think.
Potatochobit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-14, 18:43   Link #11
Forbin
I'm a sucker for Harem

FYI Dai Mahou Touge 3-4 was subbed 5 days ago! How did I miss this. Piyo KILL!

1) By and Large...they are ** and *****.
2) What kind of girls do Anime Otaku males want? ..................... Female.
3) The odds are good, that the goods are odd.
Forbin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-25, 12:32   Link #12
Question
Crossdresser

Wow odd format. Kinda way too short though...with 7 light novels published they could at least do a 13 episode series. I heard the show bombed in japan...anyone know anything more about that?
Old 2008-10-26, 18:49   Link #13
Thomasunde
Total idiot

Send a message via MSN to Thomasunde
Other people who like this anime? :|
Pretty funny stuff to watch :P
Thomasunde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-27, 09:26   Link #14
Icehawk

Looks like the first North American DVD for this was released back in Sept. Anybody checked it out yet?
Icehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-03, 08:27   Link #15
animefan9001

censorship

isnt that anime (the original raw footage) a little too vulgar for the american public?

i mean,blood and gore,sexual innuendo and talk about the main character being a pedo....

will it be the same story when it get to USA...will it get a higher warning, my friend told me that this thing is 13+ in japan....i dont see ANY parents here that will allow they 13-15 childs watch this cartoon

btw,i saw this video on youtube while checking the "most recents" and stumbled uppon a weird video with the image of dokuro chan in it...i just didnt get it, doesnt make any sense,here the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmaRyAuRMCA
animefan9001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-09, 19:38   Link #16
tyciol
*Artist

I imagine they may rephrase some of the slang, at least in the dub (subtitles might be translated more literally). I imagine "lolita complex" would be used.

Anyway I heard this is pretty good, so I guess it is worth trying to locate to purchase? Whatever groups did end up subbing this prior to license, it is awesome people got to enjoy it and hopefully that helped move it's popularity along!
tyciol is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ecchi, loli, shounen