AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-08-18, 14:11   Link #41
Master Knight DH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gin View Post
'Realistically' Shiro-chan, Ichigo, and Momo should have died from Ai-chan's first blow as well. Ai-chan is bad at killing people, he's only good at changing costumes.
Even Ganondorf in Ocarina of Time did better than this, huh? Ganondorf at least froze over Zora's Domain, and still was going to make an example out of the Gorons anyway. Of course, Ganondorf already had 7 years to work with to do more damage.

Though is it confirmed that all of the KOed people on Ichigo's side are even still alive?
Old 2010-08-18, 14:15   Link #42
Ulquihorror

maybe ichigo can do those things bayonetta does with her long hair
Old 2010-08-18, 14:20   Link #43
Gin
*Artist

Yeah Ai-chan himself confirmed that everyone he fought before Yama was still alive. The only ones whose life is in question are Yama, Hiyori, Urahara, and Yoruichi. And since Isshin got right back up after his bout with Ai-chan, its very likely that Urahara and Yoruichi are still alive. Still keeping my fingers crossed for Hiyori actually being dead though
Old 2010-08-18, 14:26   Link #44
Chiisai Kuma
*Artist

Kubo would have alot to answer to if he killed kisuke *small army of kisuke fangirls gather behind Koguma-za with baceball bats in their hands*
Old 2010-08-18, 14:41   Link #45
Kakashi
カカシ

Send a message via MSN to Kakashi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
Aizen could kill Gin without batting an eyelid. Realistically, it should've only taken that one blow to kill Gin. If Aizen intended to kill Gin and Gin manages to survive then it's just further evidence that Aizen is a dumb-fuck, because only sheer stupidity could've prevented him from killing Gin. Either that or gin is the luckiest bastard ever. A lot of characters in Bleach seem to have that in spades...
Gin deserves more than a bat of an eyelid for his death don't you think? If this is how he dies that is.

And if you ask me Aizen is the lucky one here, no matter what people do he doesn't die.
Old 2010-08-18, 15:15   Link #46
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Another set of images from BA . So this means Ichigo has finished his training , this was rather fast . Though I fail to see logic behind getting exhausted Isshin with him .

Old 2010-08-18, 15:41   Link #47
Aqua Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zu Ra View Post
Another set of images from BA . So this means Ichigo has finished his training , this was rather fast . Though I fail to see logic behind getting exhausted Isshin with him .

I don't really remember but the time in Dangai isn't like the time in real world so 3 seconds in real world count as 3 months of training???
I can be wrong though.
Old 2010-08-18, 15:50   Link #48
Knjaz

It was 1:2000 if i remember correctly. 1 hour in real world = 2000 hours in dangai.
Actually, we cant say that "little time passed" since Ichigo started his training. i think taking into account Aizen had to make a walk to reach the city (y, he could use flash step all the way, but he didnt look like in a hurry) + events after all that could be around 50 mins - 1h. (y i know it doesnt look like this but Aizen could play his chasing game for quite some time...)
Old 2010-08-18, 15:53   Link #49
9TailsOfDestruction
Taicho

Is that a pic of Aizen ripping Gin's arm off? Wow I guess Gin gets a handicapp sticker complimentary from Kubo himself lol.
Old 2010-08-18, 16:11   Link #50
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Well that was somewhat meh and oh wow!

1st Gin reasons maybe sweet in way but I was expecting more or more something not like to stop a person's tears
I would have loved if it was like I said before, for s**** and giggles!

My favorite part altho it being oh so cliche in this series, it happens alot, was Ichigo's entrance.
How many times we see character's in this series make their entrance that way(and no not standing there with a person slung over their shoulder but you know what I mean) is uncountable but you know what I'd say works...for the most part.
Also take note it wouldn't be a Bleach entrance without seeing the feet first
Old 2010-08-18, 16:19   Link #51
carcanclaw
Kitty?

Wow. Kukaku is going to be so pissed that like half the characters in Bleach are missing an arm now. She just isn't unique anymore.
Old 2010-08-18, 16:29   Link #52
iBeast

Why would they kill off Gin now? What's the pint of him always having his eyes close? Give this man a real fight with his eyes open for at least 4 chapters, then have him dead.
Old 2010-08-18, 16:33   Link #53
Baragan

That explains his knowledge of the hogyoku 100 yr ago but where is his hogyoku now
Old 2010-08-18, 16:38   Link #54
Calca
Expressionless

You aren't a Bleach fighter until you lose a limb.

Gin has been initiated.
Old 2010-08-18, 16:43   Link #55
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

-Fun fact about death in Bleach. Unless you are seen disintergrating into dust particles, you are likely going to live. A severed limb and a cut over your chest is nothing more than a flesh-wound. So Gin's most likely going to live. The guy deserves that much since he was able to make Aizen's voice break an octive.
Old 2010-08-18, 16:48   Link #56
TheRime

YES! I knew Rangiku was alive.

Gin! Hang in there, buddy! Rangiku looks like she's about to administer CPR!

Seriously, this chapter made Gin both 10 times cuter and 10 times creepier than he already was. Cuter because we're now confirmed that he did ALL THAT for his childhood friend, aww. Creepier because apparently, he was killing Shinigami and bringing back their pelts before he even started school.
Old 2010-08-18, 17:15   Link #57
Sports72Xtrm

Well at least Gin went down like a man. He was staring down Aizen all the while he was getting cut to pieces.
At first I was like Nooooo!
But then I remember what manga I was reading and think Gin will come back to kick Aizen's ass.
Old 2010-08-18, 17:36   Link #58
pchan712

rangiku finally runs after gin after so many years of seeing him walk away from her. plus, now we know that he was really doing all his crap in her favor, so that explains it.
also, did anyone see that shinigami golden with kon walking away from that teahouse girl like some stud? it was a take off on guys going to war for the sake of their women...that's all i could think about...
Old 2010-08-18, 17:42   Link #59
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Ichigo's friend hasnt passed out because he spent more time around real shinigami's (Ikkaku/prettyboy) (just guessin =\ )
Old 2010-08-18, 17:44   Link #60
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

This chapter has seriously increased Gin's chances of survival. Just read it now. What exactly was it that was taken from Rangiku? The Hogyoku? That doesn't make sense.

But I am seriously pissed that Aizen actually has TWO hogyoku. How much fucking hax does this guy need? How can he still not decisively kill a character despite all this fucking hax.
Closed Thread

Tags
manga, weekly chapter thread