AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Kami nomi/TWGOK

Notices

Old 2011-05-10, 02:09   Link #4001
ID555
Kamaboko smash & grab

^ How do we know which goddess she is?
ID555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-10, 02:10   Link #4002
SilverSyko
Okuyasu the Bird

So Yui DOES have a goddess, but is it Mars like everyone is assuming?

Shiori's look on her face at the end was priceless. Probably cause I've never seen her so shocked before.

It's a crime that Keima looks so cute as a girl. Shame he had to check his male pride at the door to get anywhere.
Old 2011-05-10, 02:19   Link #4003
Seihai
スマイリウム

Keima's gone nuts. Yui's goddess (my bet's on Mars) finally showed herself. Haqua is her usual self and Shiori... experiences new horizons.

SaintessHeart, your comments? *points mic to you*
Old 2011-05-10, 03:32   Link #4004
Irenicus
Le fou, c'est moi

Keima-chan!?

The future Shiori capturing arc just gets a lot more complicated in a very, very interesting way.
Irenicus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-10, 04:11   Link #4005
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

I imagine Saintess' crying in his bed hugging his Shiori dakimakura.

I've told him before and I'll tell him again that she already is, it is too late.

I have also just realized that I would gladly tap Keima's-chan with feelings of guilt or shame at all. I'm sure you all would agree, right?

RIGHT?
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-10, 04:30   Link #4006
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Requesting the cross-dressing tag to be added, Keima has officially entered dangerous waters... And so, wild goddess appears!
FIGHT KM/NM
ITEM <| RUN
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-10, 04:34   Link #4007
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Okay i'm reading the latest chapter and..... OH MY GODDDD!!!!

Is that Keima!? He/she looks so cute!!

I... I... First Manly Yui Goddess, then Fujoshi Shiori and now Keima the trap.... I....

TOO MUCH TO HANDLE!!!! HNNNGGGGGG!!!

(This user has fainted from Information Overload!)
Old 2011-05-10, 04:49   Link #4008
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

argh!! a trap!!! nooooo........ >.<

okay! now I'm sure that there are goddesses in YUI and Shiori.....
that's it! This chapter explain everything.....
at first, I want to drop this chapter (I can't handle a trap like that... lol)
but at the end.... I admit that next chapter will be an important chapter to reveal goddess mystery..... maybe Keima will encounter another Old Devil
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-10, 05:10   Link #4009
Divini
Senpai!

Funny how Shiori's appearance in half of a panel ignites as much discussion as Yui and Keima (99% of the chapter)
Divini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-10, 05:25   Link #4010
ID555
Kamaboko smash & grab

*Looks at Meotwister*

*Backs away slowly*
Old 2011-05-10, 05:48   Link #4011
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

I just noticed that the circles appeared again before the new goddess came out of Yui.

Which again brings up the old theory that Wakaki's been putting up dem circles on scenes to suggest who has a goddess. From this, Chihiro is the only other girl who has had said circles appear during her conquest.

Hmmmm....
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-10, 06:14   Link #4012
ID555
Kamaboko smash & grab

^Interesting. I guess the very first girl could end up in a class of her own afterall.

.....Or twin goddesses? Haha
Old 2011-05-10, 06:24   Link #4013
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Send a message via ICQ to Myssa Rei Send a message via Yahoo to Myssa Rei
Spoiler for Chapter 141:
Old 2011-05-10, 06:32   Link #4014
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

What? How can there be so many coincidences? And why is Shiori suddenly appearing at the end and overhearing Keiko's afterschool activities?

Does this means she is going to stalk them?

NO! SHIORI IS NOT A FUJOSHI! SHE WILL NEVER BE INTO YAOI! SHE DIDN'T EXPERIENCE ANY NEW HORIZONS IN THE FACULTY OF LOVE! STOP TRYING TO TAINT HER PURE AND INNOCENT MIND!

No! Shiori! Stop staring! It isn't healthy to look at things like that! It is impossible for two guys to fall in love on one another! And it look into the facts! Although Yui looks like a guy it isn't yaoi!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagayaki View Post
Spoiler for the only appropriate reaction to this chapter:
*brandishes shotgun* If you are alluding to yaoi in this one, I am going to make an example out of you. Let this be a lesson to those who try to defile Shiori's mind!

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-10, 07:08   Link #4015
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
What? How can there be so many coincidences? And why is Shiori suddenly appearing at the end and overhearing Keiko's afterschool activities?

Does this means she is going to stalk them?

NO! SHIORI IS NOT A FUJOSHI! SHE WILL NEVER BE INTO YAOI! SHE DIDN'T EXPERIENCE ANY NEW HORIZONS IN THE FACULTY OF LOVE! STOP TRYING TO TAINT HER PURE AND INNOCENT MIND!

No! Shiori! Stop staring! It isn't healthy to look at things like that! It is impossible for two guys to fall in love on one another! And it look into the facts! Although Yui looks like a guy it isn't yaoi!

*brandishes shotgun* If you are alluding to yaoi in this one, I am going to make an example out of you. Let this be a lesson to those who try to defile Shiori's mind!
(Everyone who is pro KeimaTrap, FujoshiShiori and ManlyYui brings out their heavy weapons and point them at SaintessHeart)

Care to try us boy?
Old 2011-05-10, 07:15   Link #4016
LeaD36
LeaDfactor

Send a message via MSN to LeaD36
Keima went over to the dark side
And OH BOY SHIORI-CHAN
Btw you ppl all miss the possibility of Shiori being demoted to a background comic relief character, sort of being a running gag.
I do hope as well as all of you, that that won't be happening
LeaD36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-10, 07:28   Link #4017
Shadow5YA

Well, at least it's good to see Shiori moving about. Before her conquest you wouldn't see her go outside of the library at all.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-10, 08:29   Link #4018
Negi-bozu

O good God! Diana said something about Mercury being strange... so Yui could be Mercury or Mars, well, I thought that Mercury was inside Ayumi since she is a runner....
I really don't know what to think...
And Shiori please don't make strange idea... it's not what you are thinking!
Negi-bozu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-10, 08:40   Link #4019
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

I think it would be better for Shiori to be demoted to comic relief this episode because it isn't healthy for her to be part of Yui's capture with a crossdressing Keima. But it seems that Wakaki is setting the stage for her to be Chekov's gun, or even the gunman.

It would be better if she is out of the picture! What is she doing in this chapter anyway?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
(Everyone who is pro KeimaTrap, FujoshiShiori and ManlyYui brings out their heavy weapons and point them at SaintessHeart)

Care to try us boy?
I'll kill you all! Stop trying to corrupt my innocent Shiori! It's lucky that she didn't see what transpired before Keima takes off his wig!

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-10, 08:42   Link #4020
Seitsuki
Onee!

Y'know normally I'd be siding with Saintess, regardless of how much opposition you guys are throwing about.. I mean, a fujoshi in MY Kaminomi?? Butbut... sweet dear Lord, dat Keima is, just, ahhhh, has he rediscovered Happiness! or something?? I'm sorry father, I have fallen..

*is dragged down into the darkness along with pretty much everyone else in this thread*

Tags
comedy, harem, shounen