AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-09-30, 18:48   Link #501
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

really.. if ya do ..don't hide it.. that makes it even more sad. theres nothign wrong with it.

anyways... I think pairing up people with other characters who have no interest in one another .. its like Naruto ... pairing up Sakura and gaara .. wtf.
Old 2007-10-01, 10:30   Link #502
Hollow
Soul Hoarder

Orahime + Uriu...

i think that's how you spell it...

Last edited by Hollow; 2007-10-01 at 10:30. Reason: forgot to add to it
Old 2007-10-01, 12:58   Link #503
Placid_Thunder_Cloud

Quote:
Originally Posted by amirali1985 View Post
Extremely scary stuff. Even as someone who likes same sex couplings, they should make some sense. This is just.......an atrocity :P.

when I saw that Shinigami Illustrated Guide that I always look forward to each episode... I... I felt disturbed...
the sparkling background...
Old 2007-10-02, 07:48   Link #504
EXEs
Hallelujah...

After Bleach: Memories of Nobody: Ichigo x Senna
Old 2007-10-02, 08:05   Link #505
Mirae

I gotta say I think most Bleach couples (if they're not extremely unlikely, that is...like, let's say for example, Aizen/Tatsuki or something) are pretty nice. xD
My favourite though would be...
Renji/Rukia! (think this is my favourite all round. The flashbacks from episode 32 completely won me over, but as someone said earlier I don't think anything's going to happen between them )

I have to say I like all of TK's pairings though (well, they're debatable since not many 'official' couples, but still). Like Orihime/Ishida, etc etc
Old 2007-10-02, 14:03   Link #506
MAQI
Varcolac cu trei capete

Location: Where the morale of the people is as black as the sea.
Quote:
I have to say I like all of TK's pairings though (well, they're debatable since not many 'official' couples, but still). Like Orihime/Ishida, etc etc
I never thought Orihime and Ishida were even close to a couple, I mean they spent some time together in the SS ark but nothing significant... theres more a chance of Chad and her. Anyway, with his sewing talent and the feminine way he carries himself, I don't think he would even know what to do with Orihime.
Old 2007-10-02, 16:57   Link #507
Mirae

Quote:
Originally Posted by maqi View Post
I never thought Orihime and Ishida were even close to a couple, I mean they spent some time together in the SS ark but nothing significant... theres more a chance of Chad and her. Anyway, with his sewing talent and the feminine way he carries himself, I don't think he would even know what to do with Orihime.
Yeah ^^; Not many 'official' couples in Bleach...most of it actually depends on the readers/watchers' perspective, unless it's something completely unrealistic (like the Aizen/Tatsuki pairing example I gave hehe), which is what I meant to say. :P
Personally, I don't think Hime will get over Ichigo anytime soon, to be honest.
Old 2007-10-03, 05:46   Link #508
ChibiMenos
Gillian-class Chibi

Hmmmm.... I'd have to say my favorite couple (if you can really call it that) is Gin and Rangiku. It's a seriously messed up relationship, but there's definitely -something- there...not to mention that with the two on different sides things are bound to be interesting.

I also like:
--Renji and Rukia (even though Rukia seems to prefer Ichigo, Renji's been trying so hard it would be a shame if they didn't end up together)
--Uryuu and Orihime (I really liked how the two worked together in the SS arc-- obviously Jiggly needs to get over her current infatuation and start paying a little more attention)
--Toshirou and Momo (sooo cute together! though I do hope Momo doesn't stay Aizen-obsessed too much longer, otherwise this one will just get annoying)
--Ichigo and Senna (okay, so there's no chance of this one going anywhere, but I normally don't like Ichigo with anyone and they seemed perfect together...)
Old 2007-10-03, 10:55   Link #509
marijolee

IshidaXOrihime. Thats all I like really.
Old 2007-10-03, 15:48   Link #510
ArCainum

SennaXIchigo
RenjiXRukia
IshidaXOrihime

Senna just fucking pwns+she over shadowed rukia completely.

(Senna is from the bleach movie, watch it, you'll know what i mean)
Old 2007-10-03, 20:51   Link #511
ani_d

ULQUIORRAxINOUE.

If not, then Inoue and Ishida. That's it.

Ichigo should be with Rukia. They belong together with Chappy and the bunnies and Kon inside Ichigo's room. I miss the days when Rukia was just living in his closet. Those were the good times.

Also, why is there no poll here? We'll be much happier if there's a poll for the most fave couple. Oh and, Yoruichi and Urahara pwns too
Old 2007-10-03, 23:31   Link #512
MAQI
Varcolac cu trei capete

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArCainum View Post
SennaXIchigo
RenjiXRukia
IshidaXOrihime

Senna just fucking pwns+she over shadowed rukia completely.

(Senna is from the bleach movie, watch it, you'll know what i mean)
Yea I like her the best too. but I still think orihime is the best for ichigo, but if he dose not want her chad should hook it up!
Old 2007-10-03, 23:48   Link #513
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

where/who/why did anyone come up with the ULQUIORRAxINOUE? he might like her but I doubt she likes him X'D
Old 2007-10-04, 00:14   Link #514
Jarkeler

I doubt he likes her seeing as he's an Arrancar/Espada and she's a human... Unless I'm missing something was mentioned in the manga story?
Old 2007-10-04, 03:33   Link #515
MAQI
Varcolac cu trei capete

Spoiler for manga:
Old 2007-10-04, 06:19   Link #516
Amirali
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Amirali
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
where/who/why did anyone come up with the ULQUIORRAxINOUE? he might like her but I doubt she likes him X'D
There seems to be some domination scene going on there........
Old 2007-10-04, 09:57   Link #517
benji000
You are not Gundam

This thread made me realize that Ichigo is a pimp...... but then again all anime main characters are pimps
Old 2007-10-05, 18:27   Link #518
IchiSenna999

ichigoXsenna
renjiXrukia
orhimeXnobody at all

yea, after Memories of Nobody i really wish Ichigo and Senna could be together again. renji and rukia have a pretty good story going (childhood friends, get split up by fate or Byakuya or w/e, Renji eventually helps save Rukia...pretty Hollywood, eh)

and i HATE orhime. she's should go hide in a corner. i hate how she's so...forgot the word...shy, passive, scared-of-ichigo, something like that. why'd she end up with the uber-hairpin?
Old 2007-10-05, 19:51   Link #519
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

jeez someones jealous of her rack X'D shes scared of Ichigo because he was acting diffrent she goes back to normal after she figures out his still the same old Protecter Ichigo XD
Old 2007-10-05, 21:32   Link #520
MAQI
Varcolac cu trei capete

Quote:
Originally Posted by IchiSenna999 View Post
ichigoXsenna
renjiXrukia
orhimeXnobody at all

yea, after Memories of Nobody i really wish Ichigo and Senna could be together again. renji and rukia have a pretty good story going (childhood friends, get split up by fate or Byakuya or w/e, Renji eventually helps save Rukia...pretty Hollywood, eh)

and i HATE orhime. she's should go hide in a corner. i hate how she's so...forgot the word...shy, passive, scared-of-ichigo, something like that. why'd she end up with the uber-hairpin?
You know I think everyone is giving orihime a hard time. Yea she is shy and she is passive, but I would not say she is scared of ichigo. Its more like respect and admiration. She was brought up with manners. I used to think she should just go after him but I have changed my mind. If she dose that will put more stress on him to choose. He has enough problems right now.

You have all these over the top aggressive women in bleach, but orihime is more old fashion, is that wrong? I don't think so.

If I were to choose between rukia who would punch me in the head every time I did something she did not agree with and orihime who would try to see it from my point of view and respect my choices, well orihime would be my choice. Thats just from a guy's perspective. Plus orihime is way better looking in my opinion. She actually has a woman's body not the body of a twelve year old boy...

Why do you think alot of people liked Senna for ichigo, its because she was sweet. Not like sourpuss rukia. Just my opinion...