AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2009-12-20, 04:08   Link #6981
Betteroffer

Quote:
Originally Posted by azul120 View Post
I think blade was speaking from Ohgi's apparent POV. I don't think he was denying it was stupid, especially since Villetta had him whipped.
Actually, that's what I was trying to go on. Unless Viletta didn't tell him about her role in catching Zero (which according to Lelouch seemed to have been public to a degree), then Ohgi should know everything listed.
Betteroffer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-20, 05:37   Link #6982
azul120

I guess it's Villetta having her cake and eating it, too. What a coaster.
azul120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-20, 18:28   Link #6983
stardrago

Well they could make a new season like; before his plans for Zero Requiem he had a handful of scientists and told him his plans. After his death they would secrectly got there hands of his body and began reconsructive surgery but liked as they were told they would wipe out his memories of his former self. Lelouch would of asked Jeremiah to use his Geass Cancelor of the Geass he placed himself when Mao kidnapped Nunnally, and Geass himself again of what he planned to do wit his body, he did this because they were still remnants of the Geass Order as well as others who had found about Geass and decided to face them and make sure that the peace of the world stays. They would have even reconfigure his Geass to produce a suit of armor for him to face them (like from the manga Nightmare of Nunnally). Of course later on in the story when his body went through a thought elevator his subconcious from C's world would return to him. this would take 2-3 years after his death and his appearance would look like Rai (from Code Geass Lost Colors game).
stardrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-20, 19:11   Link #6984
stardrago

They would also after figuring out his death that he was the original zero and decided to codename him 'Cero Nex'; Cero, in spanish it means zero and in japanese it means hollow flash; the flash from his mother and Nex would be short for next, nexus.
stardrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-20, 20:05   Link #6985
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Stardrago. This is not the fanfiction thread.
Old 2009-12-23, 19:56   Link #6986
Betteroffer

Something else recently occurred to me that should further justify the assumption that Viletta and the Emperor were aware of the once-per-person limit of Lelouch's Geass.

During the Black Rebellion as Viletta is heading towards Ashford, she is muttering that Lelouch had mind control powers and that she believes it was because of that that she was with Ohgi, yet in R2 she is never shown to question that her feelings for Ohgi may be a product of Geass (the fact that she can try to kill him twice should be obvious, but then the rest of the BK never considered it with their loyalty to Lelouch either). Beyond that, there is the fact that she allows Lelouch to blackmail her at all, when she could just turn him in on the spot and claim anything he revealled was a product of him Geassing her a year ago, if not a simple lie.

Either Viletta and her superiors knew about the once-per-person limit, and could deduce it was used in Shinjuku, thus preventing her from blaming any future behavior on Geass, or Viletta was handed a colossal Idiot Ball.
Betteroffer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-24, 04:54   Link #6987
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
i tend to think it was the second one
Old 2010-01-06, 20:43   Link #6988
Zetsubou Bunny
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Zetsubou Bunny Send a message via MSN to Zetsubou Bunny Send a message via Yahoo to Zetsubou Bunny
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetsubou Bunny View Post

Really.

Seriously?

Did that subject just come up again? Please tell me it didn't so I don't have to report anyone. I like you guys.

Here's the most interesting point of them all, and the only one that really needs to be considered: creators and all official materials agree he's dead. That's it. Period at the end of a sentence. That ENDS the debate. It is null. The end was never meant to be ambiguous.
Heh, I just now saw it because I haven't logged on in a few weeks, but apparently I got neg rep'd and called a 'troll' for this post.

Had to comment. Resume productive chatter.
Zetsubou Bunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-08, 23:32   Link #6989
chinhnt2k3

The ending sucks. Way to ruin the whole series
chinhnt2k3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-09, 00:22   Link #6990
Charred Knight

Quote:
Heh, I just now saw it because I haven't logged on in a few weeks, but apparently I got neg rep'd and called a 'troll' for this post.

That's why I turned off my rep days after I started posting.
Charred Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-05, 00:04   Link #6991
yvj
U Mad?

Upon further review I think more appreciation should be given towards Bismark especially after reading through TV tropes and I came upon this:

"In Code Geass, Bismarck gives a short one of these to Suzaku, basically calling him out on his Chronic Backstabbing Disorder and Motive Decay, pointing out that the very things he's abandoned in his quest for power were what made him strong in the first place. Predictably, Bismarck won that fight, even if Suzaku escaped thanks to a coincidental distraction from Lelouch."

Bismark had a point
Old 2010-02-05, 04:55   Link #6992
azul120

Reading this page made me wonder: what other trope fits Villetta, as a character who receives undue storyline sympathy? For a moment I thought Sympathetic Sue, but that refers to characters prone to Wangsting.
Old 2010-02-05, 05:29   Link #6993
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:

Ok, Now I can tell you this.

WELCOME ON ANIMESUKI O/

Anyway, I've been thinking and...instead of a CG musical (Cause really, unless seiyuus agree to be the actors, it would suck...and still, JunJun is nothing like Lelouch...) I'm now praying for something like the Seed studio. Chibi characters in crazy adventures. THAT was fun :')
Lolipopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-05, 09:20   Link #6994
Paladinoras
Pancakes

Code Geass SD version?

Well...why not? XD

Credit to Godlike1889 for the sig!
Paladinoras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-05, 11:52   Link #6995
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladinoras View Post
Code Geass SD version?

Well...why not? XD
Uh....because from what I've heard the SD Gundam show was terrible?

Well, if at first you don't succeed, I suppose.
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-05, 11:59   Link #6996
azul120

Which SD Gundam? Those are all gag series.
Old 2010-02-05, 11:59   Link #6997
Paladinoras
Pancakes

Well, I watched it, it wasn't all that bad. I mean, not the best Gundam show in existence, but ok, pretty good.

And I wanna see chibi Kallen!!! XD

Credit to Godlike1889 for the sig!
Paladinoras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-05, 12:13   Link #6998
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by azul120 View Post
Which SD Gundam? Those are all gag series.
Oh, I wasn't aware there was more than one

I just remember there being one SD Gundam that aired on Toonami a few years ago. I guess it was this.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ency...me.php?id=2922
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-05, 16:06   Link #6999
azul120

That was different, though it had its own silly charms. (Not to mention Yuri Lowenthal's very first VA role, as Bakunetsumaru.) The best part by far was the Zako Zako Hour, arguably the precursor to Ghost in the Shell's Tachikoma Days.

Bandai/Sunrise has done a bunch of SD shorts from time to time corresponding to various Gundams/series, from what I recall.
Old 2010-02-05, 16:25   Link #7000
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

You bakashi.

I meant something like THAT :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCZhTW_DS2M

(Do you Dare say you don't want a Geass version ?)
Lolipopo is offline   Reply With Quote