AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-01-29, 00:40   Link #19021
Aaron008R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
Yeah I mean trying to please so many girls is taxing on stamina.

*runs*

Quote:
It's a go then.
Right...

Quote:
He is part of Celestial Being, no?
I wonder if he sees combat in Rebuilt...

Quote:
So that's why you were against Kha's 31...
I'm not 'against' it.

Quote:
Ah well, at least we won't be confusing Tou and Aurion on the Soundstages now... And apart from his father, Kha also as Aurion as a shining example of a good harem lead.
Excuse me?! 'Aurion = Harem Lead' doesn't seem to compute...
He just happens to hang around and interact a lot with several young, attractive and powerful women... <.< >.>

Quote:
Explains why he's so good with women without knowing it.

Quote:
Aaron you made me sprain my face making all those expressions in this post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
Actually it went like this:

Hayate: "Oh, there's no need to worry on close combat, I'll just fire away from long range."
Franz: "If someone shoots you?"
Hayate: "I'll just use a barrier."
Franz: "Ah. kk." *whips out Halo 2 Magnum pistol* BLAM BLAM BLAM! "Magnum pwns you."
Hayate: *KOed*
Signum: "HOW DARE YOU KILL OUR MISTRESS?!?! I'LL MAKE YOU A STAIN ON LAEVATINE'S BLADE!"
Franz: "It's Non-lethal! She's just KOed!"
Signum: "As you stained our Mistress' clothing, so also shall your blood stain your clothing!"
Franz: "It's water solouble! What is your problem?!"
Signum: "...I just want to hit someone with Laevatine."
Franz: "OI! HELP! Chief!"
Glen: "He went to get his armor and help the Sergeant Major. You're on your own."

I'd rather this stay as a comical extra rather than an integral part of the story... That's an unwarranted attack, you know!

Been watching Persona Trinity Soul... And my ears refuse to accept that Jun is male... Especially after episode 4. Though Ryo Kanzato's voice would do well for a basis of Aurion's 'serious' tone.

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2

Last edited by Aaron008R; 2008-01-29 at 01:17.
Old 2008-01-29, 01:33   Link #19022
AdmiralTigerclaw
Sword Wielding Penguin

Send a message via AIM to AdmiralTigerclaw
Quote:

Aaron you made me sprain my face making all those expressions in this post.
Don't worry, all that practice will just have your facial muscles in good shape for when you have to scream your final "NO! IT CANNOT BE!!!!! ARRRGH!!!!!!" line as you're enveloped in that white hot beam of lethal energy. You'll be able to crank your face into such a freaky death pose and look good doing it.

Anywho, running mechanics gag!

Spoiler for Angry Mechanic!:

How many cameos and wordplay jokes can you find?
Old 2008-01-29, 02:24   Link #19023
SpaceBrotha
Wild card

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdmiralTigerclaw View Post
Well, I know the devices have conversion modes, but I like the modular idea really.

Anywho, how's this look?

Spoiler for Rudimentary fiction prologue...:
Well, that wasn't quite what i expected, it was indeed quite a bit better than i expected. Good work

Having lindy defend him like that seemed plausible, as she'd probably feel guilty about the situation as well... which explains well why he didn't get kicked out after personally dismantling a warship and half of the dock it was in...

But hey, progress
keep 'em coming!
Sayings and quotes hold wisdom in them. Either the wisdom is found in the correctness of the quote, or in the lesson learned from the error.
Hard part is figuring out who's making the errors...
Old 2008-01-29, 02:41   Link #19024
AdmiralTigerclaw
Sword Wielding Penguin

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceBrotha View Post
Well, that wasn't quite what i expected, it was indeed quite a bit better than i expected. Good work

Having lindy defend him like that seemed plausible, as she'd probably feel guilty about the situation as well... which explains well why he didn't get kicked out after personally dismantling a warship and half of the dock it was in...

But hey, progress
keep 'em coming!
Thanks, I'm gonna go ahead and post the rest of what I have... I think I found a way to make a story like the Movie STEALTH out of all this mess. But with something like, ten times the comedy.

Here's what I have, leaving off from the brief history. It covers the introduction of Marilyn (Based on a lady I do know in real life, crossed with the skunk from Over the Hedge), and repeats what I previously posted about our lead Mechanic...

Spoiler for More fun.:

Man, it's gonna take at least a chapter's worth of introductions to get through the staff. I've got a the Base Commander, Test Pilot Unit 02 (FOX), At least one uncreated Engineer, The TAC officer (In the sound cinema I wrote, it's the deep voiced man that relays all the information and operates the operations terminal.)...
Then I have to run the scenario introduction (which brings in Nanoha characters...) introduce the E.D.I. clone, and kickstart the first 'battle'. (Mock Battle really.)

Anyway, you might like something I tagged onto Crash's profile. If you can't easily figure out what it is from his conversation with 'Ma'... there's something wrong with you.
Old 2008-01-29, 03:10   Link #19025
SpaceBrotha
Wild card

Quote:
Thanks, I'm gonna go ahead and post the rest of what I have... I think I found a way to make a story like the Movie STEALTH out of all this mess. But with something like, ten times the comedy.

Here's what I have, leaving off from the brief history. It covers the introduction of Marilyn (Based on a lady I do know in real life, crossed with the skunk from Over the Hedge), and repeats what I previously posted about our lead Mechanic...

Spoiler for More fun.:

Man, it's gonna take at least a chapter's worth of introductions to get through the staff. I've got a the Base Commander, Test Pilot Unit 02 (FOX), At least one uncreated Engineer, The TAC officer (In the sound cinema I wrote, it's the deep voiced man that relays all the information and operates the operations terminal.)...
Then I have to run the scenario introduction (which brings in Nanoha characters...) introduce the E.D.I. clone, and kickstart the first 'battle'. (Mock Battle really.)

Anyway, you might like something I tagged onto Crash's profile. If you can't easily figure out what it is from his conversation with 'Ma'... there's something wrong with you.
Well, it's well written, but i can't see what you mean about the conversation...
...i blame it on the fact that i'm half a world away and don't own a TV.

But i have this creeping feeling that you designed Don after me, using our little debate as a base
Sayings and quotes hold wisdom in them. Either the wisdom is found in the correctness of the quote, or in the lesson learned from the error.
Old 2008-01-29, 03:27   Link #19026
Tormenk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
Thanks. Going by those lines, I still don't think she's capable of erecting defenses or casting spells near the level of the original Reinforce... So here's my basic rundown of my GenerationS Hayate...

a) Melee: Novice -> Rudimentary
b) Mid-range: Still pending
c) Range: Powerful, but slow.
d) Defense: High(?)
e) Maneuverability: Around Average
f) Spellcasting in general: Slow
g Spells Available: Numerous
h) Mana: Need I say more?
i) Control: A bit higher or static?

I'll admit, it's very difficult...

I'm taking what canon gives us as a base and work on it to properly improve what Hayate can do currently. Right Now, after some thought, I'm no longer buying the 'weaker than Caro'-excuse after what we are shown in ep. 25... But that's with Unison in. I'll keep her role as a rear-attacker, but I'll give her some leeways of handling closer-ranges without appearing off-balance. The one thing I hate second to the shafting is how they made her completely neglect her own training in StrikerS, so I'll fix it my own way. Nobody can deny that she has tremendous potential as she is now, so I'll be using it.

Though advice would be very appreciated...
I had some..until I came back home and forgot what I had to say.
The list looks about right though I'll say control remains static unless she's been practicing in other areas as well. Mid-range would be decent with spells like Bloody Dagger and if she retain the battery spells like Photon Lancer and Accel Shooter the Tome stole from the other two.

Quote:
Speaking of references, I've FINALLY found a good base of Aurion's Takehito Koyasu voice. He should sound like this guy.

*RUNS*
The teasing tone sounds about right.

Quote:
I see. Thanks. Bludiger Dolch and Black Impact may see a lot of action soon. Though the nicest addition here would be the spells absorbed from others. So maybe I'll throw in some variety...
You got plenty. Hayate can use the Wolkies' spells as well, device limitations withstanding, considering they were absorbed into the Book before.

Quote:

Hayate: "Oh, there's no need to worry on close combat, I'll just fire away from long range."
Franz: "Ah. kk." *whips out Halo 2 Magnum pistol* BLAM BLAM BLAM! "Magnum pwns you."
Signum: "HOW DARE YOU KILL OUR MISTRESS?!?! I'LL MAKE YOU A STAIN ON LAEVATINE'S BLADE!"
Signum: "As you stained our Mistress' clothing, so also shall your blood stain your clothing!"
Glen: "He went to get his armor and help the Sergeant Major. You're on your own."
I'm surprised Franz's head wasn't sent flying a second later.

Then again, it's better than Vita. GigantGoldion Hammer would have turned Franz and half of RF6 into meat paste.

"Are you afraid of change? Or are you afraid to change?"

"Wheel turns, river flows and life goes on."

"Best way to kill a man, is to leave him alone."

"Until you come, until we close our eyes."

Old 2008-01-29, 04:53   Link #19027
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:

Quote:
Right...
We'll see. :3

Quote:
I wonder if he sees combat in Rebuilt...
He will. You gave me the crack idea.

Quote:
Excuse me?! 'Aurion = Harem Lead' doesn't seem to compute...
He just happens to hang around and interact a lot with several young, attractive and powerful women... <.< >.>
Aaron is a river in Egypt, so you can stop kirby-dancing.

Quote:

Quote:
Don't worry, all that practice will just have your facial muscles in good shape for when you have to scream your final "NO! IT CANNOT BE!!!!! ARRRGH!!!!!!" line as you're enveloped in that white hot beam of lethal energy. You'll be able to crank your face into such a freaky death pose and look good doing it.
I think for that Mai has given me enough practice...

*runs back to claim corpse*

Old 2008-01-29, 05:35   Link #19028
Aaron008R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormenk View Post
I had some..until I came back home and forgot what I had to say.

Quote:
The list looks about right though I'll say control remains static unless she's been practicing in other areas as well. Mid-range would be decent with spells like Bloody Dagger and if she retain the battery spells like Photon Lancer and Accel Shooter the Tome stole from the other two.
Static it is... Now to go with my idea... Device-upgrade inspired by a scene in GuardianS.

Quote:
The teasing tone sounds about right.
Exactly why I picked his voice.

Quote:
You got plenty. Hayate can use the Wolkies' spells as well, device limitations withstanding, considering they were absorbed into the Book before.
I already have one in the works.

Quote:
I'm surprised Franz is still alive...

Quote:
He will. You gave me the crack idea.
Please, do it properly. Not some sort of fool show.

Quote:
Aaron is a river in Egypt, so you can stop kirby-dancing.
Excuse me again! He doesn't have a harem in the first place!

OC Profiles
Old 2008-01-29, 07:58   Link #19029
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Quote:

I'd rather this stay as a comical extra rather than an integral part of the story... That's an unwarranted attack, you know!
Franz may not see it that way. After 13 years of getting his ass kicked on a regular basis, he's become sorta numb to the idea of unwarranted attacks, having been on both the receiving and the giving end.

And he was getting annoyed with Hayate and wanted stress relief.

Quote:
Anywho, running mechanics gag!

Spoiler for Angry Mechanic!:

How many cameos and wordplay jokes can you find?
Lol, I'm not gonna count, too tired But lol at PMS temper setting.

Quote:

Then again, it's better than Vita. GigantGoldion Hammer would have turned Franz and half of RF6 into meat paste.
Oh, I'll explain why in a bit. And it's not like it's fatal; Hayate can be quickly revived with a hypospray.

Quote:
I'm surprised Franz is still alive...
He'll make his escape - Signum can't catch him once he starts running like hell because he's been trained in escape and evasion. Of course... there's still Tesla and Keroko out there...
Quote:
I think harems are to Kha what mil-Special Forces are to me; crack that HAS to be written and put in. Only difference is that I can at least make my special forces concepts believable.

In the meantime...

Spoiler for Gratuitous Firepower:

I might actually write this. Afterall, before Master Chief, none can stand.

I believe in miracles.

Last edited by Wild Goose; 2008-01-29 at 08:21.
Old 2008-01-29, 08:00   Link #19030
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Please, do it properly. Not some sort of fool show.
No no no, not BoukenRed crack. The other earlier crack involving the Major. :3

But combat-wise, so far the ERW attack on Riot 6 with Lutecia is proving to be fertile ground for getting lineback staff like Aurion into battle.

Quote:
Then what's with the fine print? :3

Quote:
I think harems are to Kha what mil-Special Forces are to me; crack that HAS to be written and put in. Only difference is that I can at least make my special forces concepts believable.
Harems are believable in Anime Laws.
Old 2008-01-29, 08:23   Link #19031
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Stephanie - Friends

More backlog eh? YOSH

Quote:
Okay, it's finally done! Who. Now I can sleep.

Spoiler for Master Chief John-117, Skills & Abilities:

No amount of telling me he's B-rank's gonna make me less afraid of a super-enhanced cyborg with lightning reflexes, herculean strength, enhanced perception and super awesome armor of his caliber : bow:

Quote:
You mean there wasn't 5? Either my memory is failing me, or some of my own crack overwrote some piece of canon info...
I'm more referring on who the mysterious fifth "Baka" should be

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha
The crack builds...

Spoiler for WTF is this?:
Reading this and watching Epi 16 sorta reacted violently...
Ending reminded me more of Cowboy Bebop the Movie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiji Tabibito View Post

ANIKI!!!!!!!!

Right Slap of DOOM>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Lowe
What did I do?!?!?!?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiji Tabibito
[Kyou] ERASE IT FROM YOUR MIND!![/Kyou]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangelion Xgouki View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Photobucket needs upgrade much?
Seems fine now... just had to remove a few images I no longer need

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagerou View Post
lol none. Comparing it to Go Go Sentai Boukenger, he'd be BoukenSilver
Or compared to Power Rangers, the White Ranger
The Dazzling Adventurer? Doesn't seem to fit

So as the Sixth Ranger, Glen's gonna have his own henshin sequence?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangelion Xgouki View Post
The Bright Slap: Turning whiny, arrogant wimps into manly men since UC 0079

Quote:
Anywho, how's this look?

Spoiler for Rudimentary fiction prologue...:
Ouch... getting owned by Tres in a fight would really make for a bad dream

And Tais was never this unlucky with equipment, Crash really seems to have been hit by an unlucky stick or something

Quote:
As long as he don't end up like this guy...

Oh yes, age really gets to you.

Aurion should be more like this guy:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R

Speaking of references, I've FINALLY found a good base of Aurion's Takehito Koyasu voice. He should sound like this guy.

*RUNS*

Aurion as Nagi?

COMPUTES

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R
So does that mean Kathy Monakin = Bright of Gundam 00?
Pretty much...

"I'll make you into a man"

Quote:

Bloodthirsty Signum is Bloodthirsty

Quote:

Spoiler for More fun.:
Not everyday you can find a nice Ranma ref like that, Though "Ma" knowing it says alot

Not very often do you get a chef OC, would like to see more of Marilyn in the future

Though I think the rank above PMS would be Mutually Assured Destruction

Quote:
In the meantime...

HOLY SHI-

HP would've been finished in half a book had MC been around

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2008-01-29, 08:44   Link #19032
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
I'm more referring on who the mysterious fifth "Baka" should be
I'm open to suggestions.

Quote:
Oh yeah, it does!

But I was thinking about what I saw when Throne Drei covered the entire freakin battlefield with GN goo. Is that h4xx, or is that H4XX?!

Quote:
Ouch... getting owned by Tres in a fight would really make for a bad dream

And Tais was never this unlucky with equipment, Crash really seems to have been hit by an unlucky stick or something
BoukenRed's Unlucky Day.

Quote:

Quote:

HOLY SHI-

Setting aside canon fact that no other mages have been found to exist on Earth... Where's the fun in ending the story like that?! Let MC hand Voldermolt's ass to him, but make it rock!
Old 2008-01-29, 09:00   Link #19033
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
I'm open to suggestions.
We need candidates, and I'm out of ideas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha
Oh yeah, it does!

But I was thinking about what I saw when Throne Drei covered the entire freakin battlefield with GN goo. Is that h4xx, or is that H4XX?!
Well, it does nothing more than scramble communications... still, quite impressive Second Impact like display by Drei

Wonder if Eva-01 Yui can do that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha
BoukenRed's Unlucky Day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha
Setting aside canon fact that no other mages have been found to exist on Earth... Where's the fun in ending the story like that?! Let MC hand Voldermolt's ass to him, but make it rock!
It may not be fun, but it's still AWESOME

And you forget, MC makes everything ROXXORS

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2008-01-29, 09:15   Link #19034
Aaron008R

Quote:
Franz may not see it that way. After 13 years of getting his ass kicked on a regular basis, he's become sorta numb to the idea of unwarranted attacks, having been on both the receiving and the giving end.

And he was getting annoyed with Hayate and wanted stress relief.

Though I'll be damned if this doesn't go unpunished legally. No matter what, you don't attack fellow military personnel just because you're annoyed. Mental conditioning or whatnot!

Quote:
He'll make his escape - Signum can't catch him once he starts running like hell because he's been trained in escape and evasion. Of course... there's still Tesla and Keroko out there...

Quote:

BTW, I hope Aurion's portrayal in the incoming Aurion vs. Hayate mock battle as well as the following ones in the main story are up to OFM standards of efficiency (without the guns, of course). Having someone as powerful as Erick as a one-sided rival gunning for his head every few moments that they are in the same location has to amount to something, right?

Quote:
In the meantime...

So much for the Voldy-tan hype.

Quote:
No no no, not BoukenRed crack. The other earlier crack involving the Major. :3
Major?

Quote:
But combat-wise, so far the ERW attack on Riot 6 with Lutecia is proving to be fertile ground for getting lineback staff like Aurion into battle.
Do consult me if that time comes, alright?

Quote:
Then what's with the fine print? :3
It's the situation. Besides, harem leads need the girls to be romantically attracted with the guy. And does that apply for Aurion? Hell no!

Quote:

How could I forget, WOLZARD FIRE!!!

But attitude and ability-wise, I'd rather Aurion be like BIG ONE!

XD

*RUNS*

Quote:

Aurion as Nagi?

COMPUTES
He's comical, sarcastic, laid-back, VERY competent, interacts well with women, knows how to taunt well... The only noticeable attitude difference is that Aurion is a master spellcaster with vast knowledge in different types of spells. As it is, Nagi fits the bill almost perfectly!

And of course, he's nowhere near as HAXX as Nagi. ^^;

OC Profiles
Old 2008-01-29, 09:19   Link #19035
SpaceBrotha
Wild card

Quote:
He's comical, sarcastic, laid-back, VERY competent, interacts well with women, knows how to taunt well... The only noticeable attitude difference is that Aurion is a master spellcaster with vast knowledge in different types of spells. As it is, Nagi fits the bill almost perfectly!

Well nagi just happens to have enormous amounts of magical power, but he's a drop out from magic school, and reads many of his spells from a book he carries with him... but i think those two are the only major differences with the two characters, besides the fact that negi is constantly titled "idiot", and i don't think anyone is so out of their mind to call aurion that
Old 2008-01-29, 09:27   Link #19036
Tormenk

Quote:

"The falling red light signifies the end of a warrior."

Or was that the anime?

Quote:

Aurion's not that old now is he? 34-ish as of StS means he still has a quite a long way to go before becoming an old geezer.

Quote:

Pretty much...

"I'll make you into a man"

Reminds me of this from somewhere..

"I'll break you as a man."

Quote:

HOLY SHI-

Come to think of it, I just read a fanfic where Hayate visits Hogwarts. The author said it was outright crack at the start though.

Quote:
Well, it does nothing more than scramble communications... still, quite impressive Second Impact like display by Drei

Wonder if Eva-01 Yui can do that
Considering the number of crackEVAheads here, someone's bound to bring a event like Second Impact here sooner or later.

Quote:

"Are you afraid of change? Or are you afraid to change?"

"Wheel turns, river flows and life goes on."

"Best way to kill a man, is to leave him alone."

"Until you come, until we close our eyes."

Old 2008-01-29, 09:58   Link #19037
Aaron008R

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceBrotha View Post
Well nagi just happens to have enormous amounts of magical power, but he's a drop out from magic school, and reads many of his spells from a book he carries with him... but i think those two are the only major differences with the two characters, besides the fact that negi is constantly titled "idiot", and i don't think anyone is so out of their mind to call aurion that
Yes, those too.

And as for titles, Aurion is mostly called "that bastard" by the many people that dislike him. XD

Quote:
Aurion's not that old now is he? 34-ish as of StS means he still has a quite a long way to go before becoming an old geezer.
Of course. Just poking fun at his more-than-a-decade seniority over most of the cast.

OC Profiles

Last edited by Aaron008R; 2008-01-29 at 10:33.
Old 2008-01-29, 10:46   Link #19038
AdmiralTigerclaw
Sword Wielding Penguin

Quote:

Reminds me of how Crash's luck can be at times.

Anyway, we need more EPIC air battles from Nanoha and crew.

Because you can never have too many air battles.

Or magical girls:
Spoiler for Feh::
Old 2008-01-29, 11:46   Link #19039
Reiji Tabibito
The OTHER Time Lord

Quote:
[Fuko]Hora! Ano hen no hito desu! [/Fuko]
Hen no hito ja ne yo!

Quote:
Actually, it's cos I can't see what you posted...
Look here...

Quote:
Fuko slap still can't beat Bright!SLAP.
It's NOT a Fuko slap!

The Slap of DOOM refers to the infamous Anna Kyouyama of Shaman King, and her freakishly strong hands...

Go wiki it, if you don't get it...

Quote:
Contrary to your belief, she ranks third of the three. I like Yuka-tan the best of the three.

...Ms. EXECUTION ranks higher than Fuuka?

What are you, a masochist?

Quote:
Iyada!

*runs like hell YET again*
Stop running and face your divine punishment!

Or would you rather I get out TEH FIST??

Quote:

*RUNS*
There was only 1 thing I could think of as I saw the fight scene...

"FATE! I LOVE YOU! PLEASE BE MY GIRLFRIEND!

Quote:
*watches a homing harisen fly after Aaron*
I don't use a harisen, dammit! I'm a man! Men use their FISTS!

Quote:
What did I do?!?!?!?!?
<sighs> Never mind...

It'd take too long to explain.

Quote:

...you know, it'd just be EASIER if you said:

"Aurion is based off of the Thousand Master."

Seriously.
Old 2008-01-29, 12:04   Link #19040
AdmiralTigerclaw
Sword Wielding Penguin

The only fist to fear is that of the Naru Punch.
Closed Thread