AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga > To Aru... Railgun [M/LN]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-07-31, 11:55   Link #4561
Haigon

He was able to fight with Amata even when the situation in the network was a mess.

Dunno if it's the same case.
Old 2013-07-31, 12:03   Link #4562
Shinhwa
Banned

Well in this case the entire network kind of got shut down didn't they? Wonder what happened to Last Order then in this case? O_o
Old 2013-07-31, 12:24   Link #4563
ACertainStark
お姉さん☆

Amata is awesome. He was a realist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinhwa View Post
she becomes so interested in him that she rapes him > > - This happens in the month of April, which is way before Touma met Mikoto and Index).

My favorite artists are like Nakajima Yuka, Okara, and Takumi no Machi, because they make the best Index and Railgun Doujinshi. XD
That sounds so much like Misaki. She'd do that.

I've checked out Takumi no Machi's work. It's really cute and the art holds up. I'm going to check out the other two artists.
Old 2013-07-31, 12:28   Link #4564
Shinhwa
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACertainStark View Post
Amata is awesome. He was a realist.

That sounds so much like Misaki. She'd do that.

I've checked out Takumi no Machi's work. It's really cute and the art holds up. I'm going to check out the other two artists.
If you read Papakiki, then you should know Nakajima Yuka.

Nakajima Yuka is like my most favorite doujin artist since many years ago lol.

Okara so far released about 3 Mikoto doujin, 1 Kongou doujin and 1 Saten doujin

Oh and another note, people on Korean blogs are saying stuff like "Another total love flag" on Mikoto because Touma is going to save her again o3o

Last edited by Shinhwa; 2013-07-31 at 12:44.
Old 2013-07-31, 13:08   Link #4565
desrtsku
Nympholept

That Kongou doujin ... was defamation, don't ever mention it again. The art was good though.
Old 2013-07-31, 13:11   Link #4566
ACertainStark
お姉さん☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by desrtsku View Post
That Kongou doujin ... was defamation, don't ever mention it again. The art was good though.
Checked it out. Nah it was good stuff overall.

That Shokuhou one was great though.
Old 2013-07-31, 13:20   Link #4567
desrtsku
Nympholept

Quote:
Nah it was good stuff overall.
Barbaric taste! Heretic behaviour! Pure girls should only love pure girls and do it with pure girls, nothing else should be permitted.
You people honestly failed me.
Old 2013-07-31, 13:29   Link #4568
Shinhwa
Banned

I hated the Saten and Kongou one because I hate doujinshi with rape, which is why I only read doujinshi with mutual love.

Do you guys think the Daihaisei arc animated will be funny and epic when it comes in like... 2015 or so? XD
Old 2013-07-31, 13:35   Link #4569
ACertainStark
お姉さん☆

Guys, its more exciting the other way. pfft.

It should be. I quite liked the Index II ver even though it felt cut down a little. So I hope they do just as good and maybe improve in the comedy department because I feel Railgun/Railgun S (in its small moments so far) lack that.
Old 2013-07-31, 13:41   Link #4570
Shinhwa
Banned

Quote:

It should be. I quite liked the Index II ver even though it felt cut down a little. So I hope they do just as good and maybe improve in the comedy department because I feel Railgun/Railgun S (in its small moments so far) lack that.
If you mean how Shokuhou Misaki rapes Touma, then yes it's good XD (Considering her personality)

Well there was this other doujinshi where Mikoto rapes Touma, but that was out of character =w= I don't like it when artists make characters become someone who is out of character in terms of personality. Nakajima Yuka is a pro at keeping characters with their original personality, although her doujinshi in the past very long time ago lacked that (Ex. Kyon x Nagato doujinshi that she drew many years ago were out of character)

Railgun S was just too overwhelming compared to any other anime in the same seasons and compared to its previous season and Index II (I seriously have no idea about the movie though as I haven't watched it. I love the music though).

We might see more comedy in the upcoming episodes now that Despair is over. x)

When Corrupt Level 6 Mikoto gets animated, I feel it's going to be freaking epic.

However, why do I feel there will be comedy scenes in doujinshi and fanarts where she turns into her corrupt form when she becomes totally pissed at Touma? =w=;;

Then like Touma would bow down to her saying sorry
Old 2013-07-31, 13:58   Link #4571
ACertainStark
お姉さん☆

@Shinhwa:
'Feels a bit weird when they're drawn completely out of character. Just way too off.

I've only seen a bit of the movie and it does well in its light/comedy aspects. I haven't seen the action scenes yet though. Don't want to spoil anything past the first 10min.

Yeah, it seems we'll get quite a bit of that. So I look forward to it. Just hope there's a upcoming plot in the horizon, as well.

They should do that, seen more than enough hilarious meltdowner 4koma's.
Old 2013-07-31, 14:20   Link #4572
Shinhwa
Banned

For some doujinshi, I really don't like it when the artists make the characters go out of their original personality. It's just too weird.

Okara did this and it was really weird when I read it cause she turned Mikoto into a weird girl = =;

Nakajima Yuka's doujinshi I love because she is able to keep the characters in her doujinshi keep their original personality, which is why I love her doujin works
Old 2013-07-31, 14:58   Link #4573
Acer
Death to the infidels!

Quote:

seriously? okay we had several tense moments what was expected, but considering that Frenda was a real clown in the series, I think we had until more comedy than necessary. (And not even told Touma's meeting with Mikoto and all Scenes of the Kuroko)
Old 2013-07-31, 15:02   Link #4574
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acer View Post
seriously? okay we had several tense moments what was expected, but considering that Frenda was a real clown in the series, I think we had until more comedy than necessary. (And not even told Touma's meeting with Mikoto and all Scenes of the Kuroko)
I agree with this sadly. Why ruin the mood? It's nice to see it. But why ruin an excellently told story, just to do pointless fanservice. I like character development. I like anime-original arcs. I dislike pointless fanservice that has no intention but just to excite audience in a series like raildex where the plot and character development is the whole point underlying everything. In a series like raildex the development is so important that I feel like what they did at points really detracted from the viewing experience.

I loved the episodes and they were great, but the only really good episodes were the serious ones or the completely comedic ones. You pick and choose. If you have both, you're going to emphasize one more than the other and you lose focus.

I disliked all of the pointless comedy. It made me laugh. It was hilarious. But in hindsight... Kuroko's large presence didn't really add to the arc except when she was caring about Mikoto and showing their strained relationship. All the perversion really was not necessary (except maybe that one time in episode 4 )
Old 2013-07-31, 15:10   Link #4575
ACertainStark
お姉さん☆

To clarify, I was mostly talking about the direction of comedic moments. They just weren't as funny to me. Quality > Quantity. I didn't mean they should add more or less. I'm against any sort of filler. I just... didn't find them funny.
Old 2013-07-31, 15:14   Link #4576
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
To clarify, I was mostly talking about the direction of comedic moments. They just weren't as funny to me. Quality > Quantity. I didn't mean they should add more or less. I'm against any sort of filler. I just... didn't find them funny.
I don't mind filler that acts as character development. I mind filler that does not.
Old 2013-07-31, 15:26   Link #4577
ACertainStark
お姉さん☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by dniv View Post
I don't mind filler that acts as character development. I mind filler that does not.
Anime like Naruto/Bleach still have left a long-lasting bad taste for fillers.
Old 2013-07-31, 17:25   Link #4578
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Well in this case the entire network kind of got shut down didn't they? Wonder what happened to Last Order then in this case? O_o
Its the same except this time we don't know what happened to Last Order, still I don't think Accelerator will let it go like that.

Quote:

When Corrupt Level 6 Mikoto gets animated, I feel it's going to be freaking epic.
I find funny how you asume she is a Level 6, when she is on berserk state with a power boost with the Network.

If she can't pull out things on the same level as Fiamma before going Save the World, then she is far away even from Accelerator's level.

Btw, it seems Mikoto's power nature and her current berserk/demon mode would fit the Aeon of Isis:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aeon_(T...)#Aeon_of_Isis

Quote:
In his Equinox of the Gods Crowley describes this period as "simple, quiet, easy, and pleasant; the material ignores the spiritual"
That would explain why Mikoto is so dense to anything outside science like magic and other things around Touma.

Last edited by Miraluka; 2013-07-31 at 17:37.
Old 2013-07-31, 18:52   Link #4579
Shinhwa
Banned

I am just calling her "Level 6" just to simplify. I could just say corrupted Mikoto though.
Old 2013-07-31, 19:33   Link #4580
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
I am just calling her "Level 6" just to simplify. I could just say corrupted Mikoto though.
Your simplification would mislead a lot of people >_>
Closed Thread

Tags
fantasy, shounen