AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > To Aru Majutsu no Index

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-02-17, 14:23   Link #881
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
And their is also zero no tsukaima.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Lol Zero no Tsukaima is back ? I thought that series mutated and died or something
There has been no mention or rumor of a season 4 anywhere, and if there were it would be on the ZnT section here. But it still does remain a possibility.

You guys are also forgetting Railgun S2; no, no formal announcement has been made, but really, as popular as Railgun is we know an S2 is coming. (and Railgun S1 wasn't mentioned at all until 6 months prior to its debut) So in the priority line, Shana S3 comes first (airing this fall I believe), Railgun S2, and then Index S2. (not to mention a possible 4th season of Zero no Tsukaima) Add to that the fact that JC Staff has a habit of airing its big series-es in the fall quarter only (all seasons of Shana, Railgun, and Index have started in Fall quarter), and that means as much as 2 1/2 years before we get season 3. (6 months 'til Fall '11, and two years from there) Furthermore, that still doesn't include the possibility of another season of Hayate no Gotoku.

So yeah, it's going to be a long haul for Index season 3; Fall 2011 for Shana S3, Fall 2012 for Railgun S2, then Fall 2013 for Index S3. Not including another Hayate season, although JC Staff did their season of Hayate from April to September and not from fall quarter. (Zero no Tsukaima is just a one cour series and all three seasons have aired from July to September, so if a season 4 comes it'll most likely be in the same area)

If we're lucky (don't count on it though) JC Staff will start "doubling up," airing Railgun S2 right after Shana S3 so we can get Index S3 next Fall. Barring the possibility of more ZnT and HnG, that's most likely the fastest we'll get Index S3. (again, don't count on it)
Old 2011-02-17, 16:09   Link #882
giorno

Quote:
Originally Posted by kache View Post
It's when he says:

It felt like if he had the time to spread it to the entire world he would evolve to level 6.
nope, not even close
Old 2011-02-17, 20:36   Link #883
zeniselv
Staring into your soul.

well jc staff got 4 series last season and this season has 3, so railgun and shana in this fall is very plausible.
Old 2011-02-17, 20:57   Link #884
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeniselv View Post
well jc staff got 4 series last season and this season has 3, so railgun and shana in this fall is very plausible.
It's unlike JC Staff to pit their Big Shows against each other I'm afraid.
Old 2011-02-18, 02:30   Link #885
kache
Asobo~
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by giorno View Post
nope, not even close
Ok, thanks.

Watching at the moment: click on the image.

Old 2011-02-18, 05:54   Link #886
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeniselv View Post
Shakugan no shana is coming this spring
Old 2011-02-18, 06:25   Link #887
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_am_Kami View Post
Shakugan no shana is coming this spring
Is that a confirmation or a speculation? Cause I haven't seen or heard any announcement, plus the Shana threads are rather quiet...
Old 2011-02-18, 06:45   Link #888
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Is that a confirmation or a speculation? Cause I haven't seen or heard any announcement, plus the Shana threads are rather quiet...
Nv mind it's under possible 2011
Old 2011-02-18, 06:53   Link #889
ahelo
Criminal Unrequitor
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
There has been no mention or rumor of a season 4 anywhere, and if there were it would be on the ZnT section here. But it still does remain a possibility.

You guys are also forgetting Railgun S2; no, no formal announcement has been made, but really, as popular as Railgun is we know an S2 is coming. (and Railgun S1 wasn't mentioned at all until 6 months prior to its debut) So in the priority line, Shana S3 comes first (airing this fall I believe), Railgun S2, and then Index S2. (not to mention a possible 4th season of Zero no Tsukaima) Add to that the fact that JC Staff has a habit of airing its big series-es in the fall quarter only (all seasons of Shana, Railgun, and Index have started in Fall quarter), and that means as much as 2 1/2 years before we get season 3. (6 months 'til Fall '11, and two years from there) Furthermore, that still doesn't include the possibility of another season of Hayate no Gotoku.

So yeah, it's going to be a long haul for Index season 3; Fall 2011 for Shana S3, Fall 2012 for Railgun S2, then Fall 2013 for Index S3. Not including another Hayate season, although JC Staff did their season of Hayate from April to September and not from fall quarter. (Zero no Tsukaima is just a one cour series and all three seasons have aired from July to September, so if a season 4 comes it'll most likely be in the same area)

If we're lucky (don't count on it though) JC Staff will start "doubling up," airing Railgun S2 right after Shana S3 so we can get Index S3 next Fall. Barring the possibility of more ZnT and HnG, that's most likely the fastest we'll get Index S3. (again, don't count on it)
There's also a possibility for a new big franchise too. We might have to wait the same way Shana fans are waiting.
Old 2011-02-18, 07:18   Link #890
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahelo View Post
There's also a possibility for a new big franchise too. We might have to wait the same way Shana fans are waiting.
Ya but shana season 2 was and is sooooo boring
Old 2011-02-18, 10:00   Link #891
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahelo View Post
Which would suck drastically for Index fans wanting to see the bigger parts of the Index story animated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_am_Kami View Post
Ya but shana season 2 was and is sooooo boring
Says you; obviously they don't think the same in Japan, hence season 3.

More to the point, this whole comment is off-point.
Old 2011-02-18, 10:13   Link #892
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
Which would suck drastically for Index fans wanting to see the bigger parts of the Index story animated.

Says you; obviously they don't think the same in Japan, hence season 3.

More to the point, this whole comment is off-point.
Well I have been told it's good( the series in general) but so far I've gone to ep 8 in season 2 and that's where it's getting boring. IMO
Old 2011-02-19, 06:00   Link #893
Minagi Mikoto

Can someone help me please? I didn't quite understand why Accelerator was beaten up by Kihara and why he didn't shack the ground like Awaki's case and then throw some building parts at him?!
Old 2011-02-19, 06:47   Link #894
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minagi Mikoto View Post
Can someone help me please? I didn't quite understand why Accelerator was beaten up by Kihara and why he didn't shack the ground like Awaki's case and then throw some building parts at him?!
Redirection automatically reverse the vector of anything it deems as harmful in the opposite direction. Kihara simply reverse the direction of his attacks at the last nanoseconds before Redirection kicks in and instead reflect the attack right into Accelerator.

Don't forget that Last Order is still around, Accelerator can't go too crazy.
Old 2011-02-19, 07:07   Link #895
Minagi Mikoto

Quote:
Redirection automatically reverse the vector of anything it deems as harmful in the opposite direction. Kihara simply reverse the direction of his attacks at the last nanoseconds before Redirection kicks in and instead reflect the attack right into Accelerator.

Don't forget that Last Order is still around, Accelerator can't go too crazy.
I got it about the punch now and ground shacking (because LO is there), but what about the wind?
Old 2011-02-19, 07:11   Link #896
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
I got it about the punch now and ground shacking (because LO is there), but what about the wind?
As for the wind vector control, Kihara made a whistle(?) that produces a specific frequency use to interfere with Accelerator's control equations. Sound wave is air moving, so using that moving air he throws Accelerator's calculations into chaos.

Actually, I'm certain ground shattering doesn't do much save to unstable your opponent's footing, what Awaki was afraid of was the falling rain of glass.
Old 2011-02-19, 11:41   Link #897
Minagi Mikoto

Quote:
As for the wind vector control, Kihara made a whistle(?) that produces a specific frequency use to interfere with Accelerator's control equations. Sound wave is air moving, so using that moving air he throws Accelerator's calculations into chaos.

Actually, I'm certain ground shattering doesn't do much save to unstable your opponent's footing, what Awaki was afraid of was the falling rain of glass.
I got the thing about wind but In explosions, the blast waves can destroy one's body, something that Accelerator should definitely be able to pull.
Old 2011-02-19, 12:45   Link #898
giorno

Kihara is not only beating the shit out of him, which is something accelerator never expected, but is also screwing with accelerator's mind at the same time, making him lose his cool and fight like a moron...kinda the same as what happened with Touma in volume 3, only Kihara knows exactly what he has to do since he's basically the guy who raised accelerator...
Old 2011-02-19, 13:36   Link #899
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request

Quote:
I got the thing about wind but In explosions, the blast waves can destroy one's body, something that Accelerator should definitely be able to pull.
but there was no explosion
Old 2011-02-19, 18:25   Link #900
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
A shock wave is still just a moving wall of air, basically with that one device, Kihara was able to nullify all of Accelerator's air vector movements.
Closed Thread

Tags
q&a