AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2018-03-17, 03:39   Link #2021
-gold-

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
Even I'm not able to answer everything. But yeah, she does seem a lot like Lucca based on what you said.
XD

well now i know what kind of thing they would do if ash made a move, this comment probably breaks the rules, i wish this artist wasnt so into tentacles, the vns the artist is part of are really weird looking and the charecters look like these charecters, its really disheartinning honestly/......but ill stop being a weirdo...thanks for repling
-gold- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-17, 03:52   Link #2022
DragonOsman
Dragon King

I also hope this series doesn't get that weird.

I did hear the series will have an open ending with an implied True Harem in the future. It was in spoilers. So when and if Ash makes a move, he'll accept all of their feelings.
Old 2018-03-17, 03:55   Link #2023
-gold-

Quote:
I also hope this series doesn't get that weird.

I did hear the series will have an open ending with an implied True Harem in the future. It was in spoilers. So when and if Ash makes a move, he'll accept all of their feelings.
i ment cg wise their was a cg that matched a pose i found of lucca which i found intresting like their first time, it would match them perfectly, except i cant see ash ever taking the lead unless he did it with anouther girl first to get a confidence boost....the rest was just tentacle stuff hard core stuff, which is sad since this is such a good artist. but yes it would be a wast if it wasnt a harem ending ash combines the entier continent by marrying a girl from every clan race religion, and royal blood line
Old 2018-03-17, 04:12   Link #2024
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Well, again, it's an implied True Harem so we won't actually see it.
Old 2018-03-17, 04:16   Link #2025
-gold-

Quote:
Well, again, it's an implied True Harem so we won't actually see it.
i know but since its the same artist its easy to imagine things is all im saying
Old 2018-04-11, 08:54   Link #2026
Mysterious guy

Hi there, this is my 1st time here. I recently just got interested in this series. I had watched finish the anime series and its good IMO. So I went to explore more about this series from wikia.

I had read somewhere in previous pages that Ash got 10+ girls. For me, the girls i like the most are Mirabel and Silvia.

I know Eco and Silvia are the confirmed girls to love Ash and he reciprocate their feelings too. So i won't talk much about them especially Eco since its obvious she will be with Ash forever.

But for Mirabel, what about her? I heard she gave up her title as 'Princess' to be with Ash. That was really surprised since she was known to be very cold and have no interest in anything and devote to studying. If she gave up her title and cut ties with her royal family to be with Ash, that takes a lot of courage and i can say Mirabel is definitely in love with Ash for some reason. I wish to know everything related to her from LN Vol 5-20.

I will start reading this series from volume 1 until to which the translator had last translated.

Also, i heard that in Vol 20, it is an Open Ending. Honestly, not liking this especially since I supported True Harem ending. So Ash should accept the feelings of other girls who had sacrificed/supported him with genuine feeling(exclude Eco and Silvia since they are the confirmed Ash's lovers by what others had stated). Happy for Silvia but for Mirabel, I wish Ash would accept her feeling especially when Mirabel gave up her title and leaving the royal family just to be with Ash.

Out of topic:
Honestly, I am no fan of MC that only stick to 1 girl and never love other girls who were willing to protect/sacrifice for him with heart/passion. Saito was the good example. Some Harem series such as Arata(this guy is cool) from Trinity Seven was the exception.

If any wish to ask why Mirabel and Silvia are my favourites girl in this series, feel free to ask here and i will answer.

My apologies if this is such an extremely long winded message. I have habits of being long winded so i will try shorten in future whenever i post in this forum.
Mysterious guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-11, 09:18   Link #2027
Mirable
ミラベル

^You may not like it, Mirabel become princess again at the end, her father didn't want her to throw away her title.

yeah, I like Mirabel too, wish author give her more chance..
Mirable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-11, 09:26   Link #2028
Mysterious guy

Man, i see. This make it a bit hard for Mirabel to be with Ash forever. But does Mirabel still love Ash in Vol 20? What happens to her?

Quote:
yeah, I like Mirabel too, wish author give her more chance.
Haha, I could tell since your forum name is named after her. Yup, the author should have given her more screen time. She is one interesting character for me. Would be really great if Ash can reciprocate her feelings and so is Rebecca, Oscar and others(except his sister for obvious reason).

By the way, how do you know? Your friend told you?
Old 2018-04-11, 09:31   Link #2029
Mirable
ミラベル

My name is Mirable yo, not Mirabel~

No, I read the raw.
Old 2018-04-11, 09:38   Link #2030
Mysterious guy

I just noticed the letter 'e' and 'l' were swapped. My bad.

Quote:
No, I read the raw.
I see. Wait, if you can read raw, you are from Japan? If so, that's cool.

Anyway, is it ok to answer my previous question:
Does Mirabel still love Ash in Vol 20? What happened to her after she became princess again?
Old 2018-04-11, 09:57   Link #2031
Mirable
ミラベル

^nah not Japan, i'm just a guy who know Japanese.

Relax she still love Ash, every girl still love Ash and not much, she just return to royal family.
Old 2018-04-11, 10:05   Link #2032
Mysterious guy

Quote:
^nah not Japan, i'm just a guy who know Japanese.
I see. That's still cool though.

Quote:
Relax she still love Ash, every girl still love Ash and not much, she just return to royal family.
Ah i see. Would had been great if she had at least kissed Ash or told him she love him. That would be enough. Thank you for the answer. Glad to chat with you.

I see there are other people such as xFire, gold, DragonOsman who were active but now it seems dead as the series is already over. Well, hope my debut here will try make it active. I am good at starting the topic if I am serious to start one. xD
Old 2018-04-11, 10:33   Link #2033
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysterious guy View Post
I see. That's still cool though.

Ah i see. Would had been great if she had at least kissed Ash or told him she love him. That would be enough. Thank you for the answer. Glad to chat with you.

I see there are other people such as xFire, gold, DragonOsman who were active but now it seems dead as the series is already over. Well, hope my debut here will try make it active. I am good at starting the topic if I am serious to start one. xD
We're still here, but there aren't any translations currently and the series ended, so there isn't much to talk about.
Old 2018-04-11, 11:16   Link #2034
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Zxzxzx is translating this. He just did Volume 7 recently.

@Mysterious guy: It's an open ending with an implied True Harem ending, from what I've heard on this thread. So don't sweat it, it's fine.
Old 2018-04-11, 12:25   Link #2035
Mysterious guy

@xFire: Yeah from what i had know that the series ended. Well, I am still quite new to this series so I may not know the whole thing about it yet. I only started this series a few weeks ago and some characters whom are Ash, Mirabel(mainly) and Silvia caught my interest so i tried at least search for summary about them in any site such as Wikia.

@DragonOsman:
Quote:
Zxzxzx is translating this. He just did Volume 7 recently.
Oh, i see. Will start reading when I am ready to.

Quote:
It's an open ending with an implied True Harem ending, from what I've heard on this thread. So don't sweat it, it's fine.
I see. Hopefully its true that it will be True Harem ending. This is to be fair to all girls and not only to just Eco(she is cute tbh) and Silvia(despite she is my favourite too). For most if not all Harem series ending, I support True Harem Ending especially if all the girls genuinely love the MC and he will reciprocate their feelings as they were all willing to support him in any way out of their true feelings towards him.

Off topic: I never watch a lot of Anime Harem Series but one of them, Zero no Tsukaima, Saito...this guy only love Louise and could not move on if she is not with him and Louise is not willing to share although it is logical that a girl always prefer to have the guy they like/love focus purely on her. Feels bad for Tabitha the most as she is very caring and protective towards him. (Note: Only when it comes to Anime Harem series I would support multiple girls with the male MC haha)

Anyway, that was why i would not like it if Ash will not reciprocate other girls feelings.

Interestingly, I am surprised Veronica is part of the Harem for some reason. Is it because of her siscon on Silvia for focusing too much on Ash that she did not have time for her oldest sister so she try get close to Ash in order to be with Silvia? Although I heard she became to really love Ash for some reason. Its real surprise yet funny. 3 out of 4 Lautreamont Family Princess have fallen in love for Ash for their own reason. We know why Silvia love Ash.

For Mirabel, she love Ash because he needs her. Thats quite shock for Mirabel to fall for Ash because of this sentence. Well, at least its great she had started to experience love and willing to throw away her title just to be with Ash although from what Mirable had just stated, she became a Princess again as her father don't want to see her throw away the title. But its real sweet of her to do that just to be with Ash despite she dont care about the throne at all. That is one other main reason I prefer True Harem ending.

For Cassandra, not sure about her since I heard she is evil.

Well, I will start reading from Volume 1 when I am ready to. My apologies for the long-winded post again. Its really hard for me to try shorten it and I will understand if its tiring to read this long. I will try my best to shorten in the near future.
Old 2018-04-12, 09:46   Link #2036
DragonOsman
Dragon King

In the latest translated chapter, Veronica has found out from Silvia's public speech before the Ansaviran Dragon Rider Festival (if I remember correctly what festival the tournament was in) that Silvia loves Ash, and so now she's trying to stay close to Ash to keep a watch on him so that she can see if he's worthy of Silvia.

Where does it say that Veronica is in the harem? Is it in spoilers on here and I just forgot?

Anyway, I also prefer True Harem endings in harem series. OTP is for series where a True Harem wouldn't be good for any reason (Rakudai Kishi no Eiyuutan and Sword Art Online are two I like out of those).
Old 2018-04-12, 10:15   Link #2037
Mysterious guy

Quote:
In the latest translated chapter, Veronica has found out from Silvia's public speech before the Ansaviran Dragon Rider Festival (if I remember correctly what festival the tournament was in) that Silvia loves Ash, and so now she's trying to stay close to Ash to keep a watch on him so that she can see if he's worthy of Silvia.
Oh, i see. All i know about Veronica is that Silvia is her favourite younger sister and her room is filled of portrait, previous cloths she wore.

Quote:
Where does it say that Veronica is in the harem? Is it in spoilers on here and I just forgot?
I not sure if someone mention that Veronica is in the harem. But i remember its between page 70 and 90 which had stated Veronica sticking to Ash or something. Maybe I assume she was in the harem. I will have to read from volume 1 again so i will not get my facts wrong. But, i guess i should wait till Zxzxzx manage to translate till volume 10.

Quote:
Anyway, I also prefer True Harem endings in harem series. OTP is for series where a True Harem wouldn't be good for any reason (Rakudai Kishi no Eiyuutan and Sword Art Online are two I like out of those).
Yup, definitely agree with you. I watched Rakudai Kishi and this is definitely a OTP series. So Ikki and Stella are the true OTP.

Some series such as Date A Live, Trinity Seven, DxD, testament of new devil sister are the true Harem series. From what I can at least understand based on the summary for Seikoku no Ryuu Kishi, I felt it should be a Harem series as well so thats why it should be a True Harem ending. Besides, i believe Ash is not a jerk compare to Saito(not hating him though). So he could probably accept Mirabel, Rebecca, Lucca, Oscar and all other girls feelings in the future.

On a side note, I suddenly remember this post and I find it interesting:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirable View Post
Hmm let's see ...how Ash feel toward to his harem

Eco & Silvia = Love confirm if Ash have time alone which one of them he'll do something very bold without hesitation. Such as hug or kiss

Rebecca & Mirable = Ash get very exciting when they around but did not dare to make a move
(Mirable is best!)

Lucca & Jessica & Oscar = know their feeling but nothing happen much.They has lack of screen time.

Linda & Raquel = Cute imouto.

Veronica = still fear her but Ash find her act strange when he around (lucky bastard)

Max = Ash keep remind himself he won't become Ashley again.
Old 2018-04-12, 12:21   Link #2038
XFire
150% done

Quote:

Veronica sort of accidentally enters the harem chasing Silvia

From what spoilers we have, her siscon nature causes her to stick close to Ash in an attempt to keep him and Silvia apart. Except that this means she ends up spending long periods of time in close proximity to Ash, who is busy doing legendary knight things. So she ends up attracted to him, and one thing leads to another.

We've had a couple spoilers on her asking her sister for advice on how to be more feminine since she thinks that's what Ash prefers.
Old 2018-04-12, 12:30   Link #2039
DragonOsman
Dragon King

So do you think there's a chance she'll stop trying to keep Silvia and Ash apart after she falls in love with the latter herself? Since it's a True Harem, she has to agree to it somehow (while also letting him keep all of the other girls too).

And I wonder how she thinks he prefers only feminine girls? I mean, after all, Silvia is sort of a tomboy herself and Ash loves her enough.
Old 2018-04-12, 12:46   Link #2040
XFire
150% done

Quote:
So do you think there's a chance she'll stop trying to keep Silvia and Ash apart after she falls in love with the latter herself? Since it's a True Harem, she has to agree to it somehow (while also letting him keep all of the other girls too).

And I wonder how she thinks he prefers only feminine girls? I mean, after all, Silvia is sort of a tomboy herself and Ash loves her enough.
Answered your own question there

And she thinks like that because Veronica is awkward. She has zero idea how to go about appealing to Ash so just kinda went with "feminine".

Tags
dragons, ecchi, fantasy, harem, illustrator is a lolicon, romance, shounen, tentacles